AOL

#5 Aug 1, 2009
Betty Murphy wrote:
You found Me baby lets hook up.
Want to go for a bike ride today??? hehehehe
dogginaround

Robbins, TN

#6 Aug 2, 2009
the new girl who works at the front desk at the dr.office of winchester/burguess,has some pretty big ones,use to see her at the dollar store.
tenncoondog

Oneida, TN

#7 Sep 22, 2009
i see big one's everyday,some are bigger than other's but their all good.seen the girl at the dr.office and her's are pretty and big,no plactic their.big girls should be proud of what they have,i know alot of girls who,would to have bigger one's.
WildHog

Lancing, TN

#8 Oct 20, 2009
If U won't to c some big ass tits u need to go to Beer Nut's there's a girl there who has real nice,big tit's u need to see.. U will enjoy your beer and view. Check it out!!
Stupid

Hiseville, KY

#10 Oct 22, 2009
you people have no right to talk about other peoples boobs on the internet it is childish and stupid!!! SO STOP
Hoot

Oneida, TN

#11 Oct 22, 2009
Stupid wrote:
you people have no right to talk about other peoples boobs on the internet it is childish and stupid!!! SO STOP
You boys do not give a big ole hooters what these people say to you. Pay them no never mind and keep on talking just do not mention any names and no one can complain. This world was built around big ole breast.
Fan club

United States

#12 Oct 22, 2009
Stacie. Davis. From. Mcms. Library has some real big tits. 40dd. Paid. 5000.00 for the set!
Money very spent.
Stupid

Hiseville, KY

#13 Oct 28, 2009
Hoot wrote:
<quoted text>You boys do not give a big ole hooters what these people say to you. Pay them no never mind and keep on talking just do not mention any names and no one can complain. This world was built around big ole breast.
Yes people can complain. These stupid people are saying where there are big boobs in the county and more then likely people will go to these places just to see them!! I don't know about you or anybody else but that is wrong and i don't agree!! And the world was not built around them either....it is built around God and Jesus Christ at least that is how it should be...and i hoope that everone figures that out before it is to late
messed up

Oneida, TN

#14 Oct 28, 2009
WildHog wrote:
If U won't to c some big ass tits u need to go to Beer Nut's there's a girl there who has real nice,big tit's u need to see.. U will enjoy your beer and view. Check it out!!
the only big parts on that one chick at that bar is made from fat, dude shes FAT not built you talking bout thr one that work there? thats FAT and gross
friend to all

Pine Knot, KY

#15 Nov 7, 2009
i am a 46DD and i have not had them enlarged, i wish i could have them sized down a few sizes, it is really embarrasing and it also causes back trouble, mine are home grown, not silicone, to all the gals who want big breast's please think about this before doing it.
Wildhog

Santa Barbara, CA

#16 Nov 10, 2009
everyone has there own opinion i think she is pretty hot. go tel her shes fat she will kick ur ass
awww

Wartburg, TN

#17 Nov 11, 2009
I am a 40 G! I love mine!!!!!!!!!!
Looky

Wartburg, TN

#18 Nov 11, 2009
awww wrote:
I am a 40 G! I love mine!!!!!!!!!!
Where can we view you at?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitley City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min TrumpMan 149,677
University of the Cumberlands 14 min GoUnion 1
How much money do you get for a ktap check (Sep '10) Sun Frugal McDougal 74
don't go to comuter & gaming world in whitley city (Nov '10) Jul 22 dissappointed 32
Does anyone know anything about Tammy Marcum??? (Nov '08) Jul 19 Roosterrun 23
auto repair work Jul 19 batcave repairs 1
fire department Jul 19 Big Sis 2

Whitley City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Whitley City Mortgages