Review: Grille On Main
Lilla

Oxford, MA

#1 Apr 5, 2013
This place needs help, honestly. Tonight my family waited an hour and a half to get our food, my dads girlfriend had to wait 45mns for her drink which was technically the 3rd only because the staff kept messing it up, I ordered a sprite and they have me seltzer water. When we all finally got our food, we disliked it very much. My French dip was quite terrible, my dads steak he said was disgusting and his girlfriend said there was a TON of fat on her meat sandwich..... Never going here again. I hope they do improve. Good luck :/
Jules

Uxbridge, MA

#3 May 11, 2013
Greatly improved since last month. Excellent service & very good. Beef was cooked exactly as I requested. Prices for entrees however are too high for this area -$21-28 a plate. Good wine list, pleasant evening.
julie

United States

#4 Jun 17, 2013
Me and my boyfriend live rt down the street.originally i wasnt too impressed with the menu however everythibg we have tried has been outstanding.the bar staff has improved arianna is the most attentive on point bartendrr we visit somedays just to see her.drinks srrvuce and food are super if uve never been try it
Chris

Worcester, MA

#7 Jul 11, 2013
Ordered 4 apps,French onion soup(good), Chicken finger (Over cooked and dry), Potatoe skins (overcooked tasted like they came in a box frozen) and calamari ( was cooked perfectly, but had no flavor) It wasn't busy the night we went in but for some reason the bar tender was also our waitress. And it took forever to get food. The food wasn't bad but I wouldn't go out of my way to go back and I live 2 minutes from there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beatles For Sale - Grafton Town Common July 26th 5 hr Beatleman 1
Live music at Highfields Golf Course Tavern - J... May '17 Beatleman 1
Uxbridge Music Forum (Feb '13) Feb '17 Musikologist 14
I need help in identifying old tintype pictures Jan '17 Dan Marchand 1
Sutton Paving (Aug '08) Dec '16 Joe Richard 25
News Mountain lion in Petersham? Owner of injured ho... (Nov '16) Nov '16 big Cats where it... 1
News Grafton assistant selected as Webster town admi... (Nov '16) Nov '16 grommit 1

Whitinsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Whitinsville Mortgages