Verizon FIOS Cable/Internet

Verizon FIOS Cable/Internet

Posted in the Whitinsville Forum

Bone

Providence, RI

#1 Jan 3, 2013
Can anyone inform me why Verizon FIOS is not available in Uxbridge? Why do we only have lousy Charter as a choice? Why don't we have more than one to choose from like so many other towns in Mass?

My promotions have ended with Charter and my bill went up $30 and Charter is telling me that no promotions are available.

I have had it with Charter.
John

Calgary, Canada

#2 Jan 16, 2013
Bone wrote:
Can anyone inform me why Verizon FIOS is not available in Uxbridge? Why do we only have lousy Charter as a choice? Why don't we have more than one to choose from like so many other towns in Mass?
My promotions have ended with Charter and my bill went up $30 and Charter is telling me that no promotions are available.
I have had it with Charter.
Verizon got sick of going town to town for approval, tried to get state to pass something so they would not have to but they did not get it approved so they decided to add no more FIOS in Massachusetts
Bone

Uxbridge, MA

#3 Jan 16, 2013
Thanks for the reply. It is so frustrating the politics. I hate it, the greedy and leirs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Northbridge high baseball Apr '16 Dave 1
Uxbridge Motocross (Jun '10) Apr '16 notracks 4
$500 reward truck spotted in uxbridge plate 577... Mar '16 mary 1
NORTHBRIDGE - Embarrassment of a Town Mar '16 Sad but True 1
The Grey Barn - depressing (Feb '14) Mar '16 Drunkbridge 3
Northbridge High School Dean of Students Mar '16 Typical Northbridge 1
nsa meet uxbridge male 18 want a girl any age f... Feb '16 haytch 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Whitinsville Mortgages