Uxbridge Police arrest End Times Church pastors in domestic standoff

There are 9 comments on the Worcester Telegram & Gazette story from Oct 4, 2012, titled Uxbridge Police arrest End Times Church pastors in domestic standoff. In it, Worcester Telegram & Gazette reports that:

Two brothers who serve as pastors of the Church of the End Times, as well as directors of a local paving company, were arraigned in Uxbridge District Court Wednesday on charges related to violation of a restraining order after a standoff with police at their home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Worcester Telegram & Gazette.

christian peper

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Oct 11, 2012
Now that “Law Enforcement” considers Christian’s terrorists expect more violations of religious liberty.
Dan

Uxbridge, MA

#2 Oct 12, 2012
if these guy's were adherents to the religion of peace there would be no story, another nail in the coffin of the lte great U.S.A
Insider

Rye, NY

#3 Oct 19, 2012
Dan wrote:
if these guy's were adherents to the religion of peace there would be no story, another nail in the coffin of the lte great U.S.A
We in the local community know these two clowns. They are known as Paver Jesus and his side kick brother. They are the public tv Jesus Rock band guys. They have more things going on underground than you can imagine. This was all a matter if time. Now they look real bad and their poor families. So sad
marie

Brookfield, MA

#4 Oct 19, 2012
These guys are nothing more than shady business men who take advantage of consumers. They do inferior work and nothing more than thugs and scam artist.

As for their so called church, it is a way to diffuse their income and make millions funneling the money through the church to avoid taxes. They prey on the weak and the vulnerable and get them to give everything to the so called Church of the End Times. They do not have much of a following but they enjoy the following of very young girls. The girls will stay with the married men in their bedroom while the wives are told to go elsewhere. They claim they are Bible believers but the Bible does not support any of their wrong doing at all. They also claim to perform exorcisms while the rest of the party group eat a buffet and laugh calling the "exorcism" fun! Check of the utube videos and of course the BBB who give them a F rating. Need I say more?

Hopefully the Irs, DSS and the local police can eventually put these guys behind bars soon!
Educated Observer

Uxbridge, MA

#5 Nov 2, 2012
marie wrote:
These guys are nothing more than shady business men who take advantage of consumers. They do inferior work and nothing more than thugs and scam artist.
As for their so called church, it is a way to diffuse their income and make millions funneling the money through the church to avoid taxes. They prey on the weak and the vulnerable and get them to give everything to the so called Church of the End Times. They do not have much of a following but they enjoy the following of very young girls. The girls will stay with the married men in their bedroom while the wives are told to go elsewhere. They claim they are Bible believers but the Bible does not support any of their wrong doing at all. They also claim to perform exorcisms while the rest of the party group eat a buffet and laugh calling the "exorcism" fun! Check of the utube videos and of course the BBB who give them a F rating. Need I say more?
"Hopefully the Irs, DSS and the local police can eventually put these guys behind bars soon!
"

Can I Have an AMEN!!!!!

“Crusty & Buttery Like Bread”

Since: Oct 08

Framingham, MA

#6 Dec 31, 2012
Sick twisted freaks! How can people be this stupid to follow these idiots?
A mom

Newton Center, MA

#7 Jun 10, 2013
Insider wrote:
<quoted text>
We in the local community know these two clowns. They are known as Paver Jesus and his side kick brother. They are the public tv Jesus Rock band guys. They have more things going on underground than you can imagine. This was all a matter if time. Now they look real bad and their poor families. So sad
sad is an understatement these two freaks completely ripped my family apart by taking my daughters away and convincing them that everyone else was evil and their lives were worthless without the Stanleys
sweettalkinguy

Milford, MA

#8 Jun 13, 2013
My daughters and I attend the church n love it! We had nothing but progress. Stop listening to the people who have never ben there and the people who were kicked out! What are they gonna know?
sweettalkinguy

Milford, MA

#9 Jun 13, 2013
Thankyou very much david n dennis stanley. My daughters and I are greatful for all your help! We know what men of god u really are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dan Kirouac to perform live in Sutton in May Apr 24 New England Music... 1
News Massachusetts police receiving calls from Austr... Apr 24 farkle 5
Debate: Gay Marriage - Whitinsville, MA (Jan '12) Apr 18 Irene 6
Uxbridge Music Forum (Feb '13) Apr 12 Musikologist 11
News Policymakers key on preparation for climate change Mar '15 SpaceBlues 1
Fios vs. Charter for internet and cable in Nort... Mar '15 magnet1213 1
News CVS banning all tobacco sales (Feb '14) Jan '15 anonymous 30
More from around the web

Whitinsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]