Whitewright Teen Dies in Car Accident

A Whitewright teenager is dead after a car accident early Sunday morning. State troopers say 17-year-old Josh Holder was pronounced dead at the scene. Full Story
Brandon Roberts

Sherman, TX

#1 Feb 14, 2007
rip josh h
Brittany Everidge

Trenton, TX

#2 Apr 4, 2007
i love you josh and always remember and i am real sorry for what happened to my beloved friend josh RIP Josh who i will love forever and always
Samantha

United States

#3 Apr 10, 2007
I pray for the Mother and Father of Josh as I know what they are going through. I wish I could say in time the pain will get easy but it does not. All we can do is to hold onto the Load and belive as the Bible says all things happen for a reason. We may never know the reason but I still belive.
Brittany Galloway

Dallas, TX

#4 Apr 12, 2007
Josh you were one of the most awsome friend ever. i miss you alot. i have some great memories with you and they will never be forgotten i love you josh R.I.P
Brittany Galloway

Dallas, TX

#5 Apr 12, 2007
Brittany Everidge wrote:
i love you josh and always remember and i am real sorry for what happened to my beloved friend josh RIP Josh who i will love forever and always
hey my name is brittany galloway and i was just womdering how you know josh he was one of my really good friends
DHS

Dallas, TX

#6 Apr 17, 2007
hey brother i miss you so much as you probably know because you are watching down on us sean is missing i just our angle to lead us in his direction
B-McDaniel students

Dallas, TX

#7 Apr 23, 2007
hey josh we really miss you n now SEAN... RIP the both of you!
Jerrcia

Sherman, TX

#8 Apr 26, 2007
I didn't really know you that well, But I hope you find peace where your at with god and his son jesus. I hope you and sean are happy and we'll all miss you both. Even though your body is dead your spirit still lingers with those who love you dearly and miss you with all their hearts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitewright Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 8 min That Fart Guy 18,551
Some People Are So Poor 2 hr trud 1
laws against boarding school bus 10 hr LTS 1
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) Sun That Fart Guy 22,619
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) Sun That Fart Guy 570
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Sun That Fart Guy 800
Self Centered People Sep 17 bee 1
•••

Whitewright News Video

•••
•••

Whitewright Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Whitewright People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••