Police pursuit ends in crash that kil...

Police pursuit ends in crash that kills two, injures two

There are 20 comments on the Southeast Missourian story from Sep 25, 2006, titled Police pursuit ends in crash that kills two, injures two. In it, Southeast Missourian reports that:

Two Cape Girardeau County residents were killed late Saturday evening in an automobile accident near Whitewater.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Southeast Missourian.

From Jeannie

Jefferson City, MO

#1 Oct 3, 2006
Was so sorry to hear the news of Garrett Williams, I 've been long-distant friends with his parents(Eddie & Diane) for years and I send them my condolences. I remember Garrett when he was young, one of the toughest little kids I knew. I'm sure he will be missed for a long time!!!
juanita joseph

United States

#2 Oct 17, 2006
I just heard about the accident. I am very sad that this had to happen to such young people and to my aunt debbie. I will miss her very much. God does have a reason for taking people from this world. and He only knows the reason. If anyone who reads this is related to debra johnson please email me at antnoonoo4@yahoo.com. I would like to get in touch with Debbies kids.Thanks Juanita in bakersfield california
Adrianne Jones

United States

#3 Oct 19, 2006
I will miss Aunt Debbie alot...she was the coolest aunt and always made me laugh!! I will never forget the last hug I got from her last June. We will miss her alot. RIP...Aunt Debbie...WE LOVE U!! THANKS, Adrianne Jones of Lees Summit, Mo.
Becky Johnson

Elverta, CA

#4 Oct 19, 2006
I have been trying to find my sister-in-law Debbie and her kids for a few years. I did a search on the internet for Freddy, and that's when I came upon this horrible news.
I haven't been around Debbie for years, but I still loved her and was very sad to hear about her death.
I would like to get in touch with the kids, so if any of Debbies family members sees this I would appreciate if you could let them know that Aunt Becky in Sacramento would like to get in contact with them. My email address is beckylouisejohnson@hotmail.com
May God Bless
Diane Williams -Griffin

AOL

#5 Jan 25, 2007
From Jeannie wrote:
Was so sorry to hear the news of Garrett Williams, I 've been long-distant friends with his parents(Eddie & Diane) for years and I send them my condolences. I remember Garrett when he was young, one of the toughest little kids I knew. I'm sure he will be missed for a long time!!!
Jeannie is tha you?? this is Diane please e-mail me at jadenashgyn@aol.com
Diane Williams -Griffin

AOL

#6 Jan 25, 2007
Adrianne Jones wrote:
I will miss Aunt Debbie alot...she was the coolest aunt and always made me laugh!! I will never forget the last hug I got from her last June. We will miss her alot. RIP...Aunt Debbie...WE LOVE U!! THANKS, Adrianne Jones of Lees Summit, Mo.
I am the mother of Garrett Williams the other person killed in the crash you can contact me at jadenashgyn@aol.com I see Freddy and Billy and Destiny all the time
Diane Williams -Griffin

AOL

#7 Jan 26, 2007
juanita joseph wrote:
I just heard about the accident. I am very sad that this had to happen to such young people and to my aunt debbie. I will miss her very much. God does have a reason for taking people from this world. and He only knows the reason. If anyone who reads this is related to debra johnson please email me at antnoonoo4@yahoo.com. I would like to get in touch with Debbies kids.Thanks Juanita in bakersfield california
Hi my son was also killed in the wreck. I am in touch with Debbie's kids at least a few times a week. I could get Freddy , billy, or Destiny to e-mail you is you like. Diane Griffin jadenashgyn@aol.com
Becky JOhnson

Elverta, CA

#8 Feb 22, 2007
Diane Williams -Griffin wrote:
<quoted text>Hi my son was also killed in the wreck. I am in touch with Debbie's kids at least a few times a week. I could get Freddy , billy, or Destiny to e-mail you is you like. Diane Griffin jadenashgyn@aol.com
Hello, I am the kids aunt in California. I would appreciate it if you could tell them I am trying to reach them.
My email address is beckylouisejohnson@hotmail.com
Thank you
destiny johnson

Columbia, MO

#9 Apr 2, 2007
Becky Johnson wrote:
I have been trying to find my sister-in-law Debbie and her kids for a few years. I did a search on the internet for Freddy, and that's when I came upon this horrible news.
I haven't been around Debbie for years, but I still loved her and was very sad to hear about her death.
I would like to get in touch with the kids, so if any of Debbies family members sees this I would appreciate if you could let them know that Aunt Becky in Sacramento would like to get in contact with them. My email address is beckylouisejohnson@hotmail.com
May God Bless
HI Aunt Becky this destiny johnson Diane williams gave me your e-mail address so i could right you. the family said hi too.
destiny johnson

Columbia, MO

#10 Apr 2, 2007
hi this destiny johnson i just wanted to say hi to Aunt Becky,juanta,and adrianne

ME,billy and freddy also dad all
live in delta write back
Diane Williams- Griffin

AOL

#11 Apr 2, 2007
Destiny put an e-mail address up or you can use mine and I can print it off for you. Billy ws here last night and I told him he can use this coputer too. You all can set up your own e-mail if you would like to. Diane jadenashgyn@aol.com
destiny johnson

Columbia, MO

#12 Apr 4, 2007
hey, Diane I going to set a e-mail address today at school. I will post it latter on today.
Destiny Johnson

Columbia, MO

#13 Apr 4, 2007
browlau@deltarv.k12.mo.us is the email address you can respond to me with. I'll be checking this address until graduation.
Becky Johnson

Elverta, CA

#14 Apr 24, 2007
I am so sorry. I havent been online for a while. Destiny, I am emailing you right now. I was so happy to see you respond.
tom

United States

#16 Dec 16, 2009
Soo sad, thinking about it more now at the holidays
the BIG red

United States

#17 Dec 16, 2009
It's very sad and hits home
sister

Jackson, MO

#18 Dec 17, 2009
This is a very hard time for me and my family and all of our friends. We stick together a deal with it the best we can. It is nice to hear people nice gestures and not the hateful once all the time!!:)
so long ago

Morley, MO

#19 Apr 3, 2010
it seems like yesterday i seen all 4 of them hanging out, it hard to think it will be 4 yrs in September!! They were loved by many and are missed by many more!!
guest 2

Warwick, RI

#20 Apr 6, 2010
Hey Destiny! This is Sonia. I used to live across from you guys in the trailer court in scott city. I'm glad to hear you guys are doing ok. I heard about your mom awhile back and I'm very sorry. I worked with your old mgr Cynthia from Rhodes for awhile and she kept me up to speed on you. Sounds like you turned out to be a great young lady. I hope you remember me. I used to paint bird houses for your dad. My sister was Amanda K.
destiny

Jackson, MO

#21 May 13, 2010
hey this destiny johnson my email is destiny88kyle09@yahoo.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitewater Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jamie goolsby 16 min Goose 11
Tg 1 hr Guest 5
James that works on jeeps 1 hr Guest 14
Robbery 2 hr Guesteses 7
dan hecht 3 hr Bye 6
Greg Meyer 6 hr Guest 9
undesirables 8 hr guest 1

Whitewater Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance