First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Amy

Southport, NC

#1 Dec 29, 2011
I am a white women and love BBC, who else will join me and proclaim there love of BBC?
Billy

Benson, NC

#2 Dec 30, 2011
You and ten generations can love them just as well. That is what our Good Book teaches. God created ALL races but He did not create the mixed race. Had He wished for us to all be of one color, guess what He would have done?

Words often change with time. Go back far enough and through the library and research the first meaning of bastard, then read your Bible. Your eyes, if God wills, should open. I will pray for you.

http://www.israelect.com/reference/WillieMart... [A].htm
Billy is a RACIST

Southport, NC

#4 Jan 1, 2012
Your God Sucks!
Billys Mom

Southport, NC

#5 Jan 2, 2012
I just want to let everyone know that Billy has problems when it comes to people of different color being together. Billy just can't get over the fact that his dearest mother loves a nice hard BBC! There is nothing better than a long, thick black rod pounding me! His father understood since he had affections for the black female. I love you Billy!
Tina

Southport, NC

#6 Jan 3, 2012
I do
Stephanie

Southport, NC

#7 Jan 7, 2012
Don't hate on it till you tried it.
Chadbourn Identify

Arlington, MA

#8 Jan 7, 2012
I think white women would like BBC as much as any other race would. Their international news coverage is unparalleled. I would advise all genders of all races to watch BBC news. They also produce Dr. Who and Top Gear, two of my favorite shows, which white women should like as well.
Boss Hogg

Southport, NC

#9 Jan 10, 2012
BBC is not the British Broadcasting Company it is BIG BLACK COCK!
MrGrimm

UK

#10 Jan 11, 2012
That's British Broudcasting Corporation... Not Company, just saying.
Bladen Lady

Southport, NC

#11 Jan 16, 2012
I love BBC, no white man can compare.
concerned christian

Holly Springs, NC

#12 Jan 26, 2012
Bladen Lady wrote:
I love BBC, no white man can compare.
your nothing but a PIG
Jesus

Southport, NC

#13 Jan 27, 2012
concerned christian wrote:
<quoted text>your nothing but a PIG
I guess your savior is a racist! So your the pig!
dede

Southport, NC

#14 Feb 9, 2012
black rod is the best
newly single

Southport, NC

#15 Feb 22, 2012
glad I left my husband and now have a strong bbc to have fun with. ladies just go for it
TheOne

Pevely, MO

#16 Mar 26, 2012
LMMFAO y'all have got to be the most outrageous folks on the planet. As a young black man who grew up in Whiteville, I can honestly say this is why I left Columbus County and why I miss it at the same time. Interracial relations in Whiteville have always been crazy. But hey, woman like what women like, cause the color lines have been blurred for quite some time.
raizo55

Buffalo Grove, IL

#17 Apr 9, 2012
Amy wrote:
I am a white women and love BBC, who else will join me and proclaim there love of BBC?
i would love to give you som of my bbc. Text me sometimes 9156308868
raizo55

Buffalo Grove, IL

#18 Apr 9, 2012
I love me some white women
raizo55

Buffalo Grove, IL

#19 Apr 9, 2012
Billys Mom wrote:
I just want to let everyone know that Billy has problems when it comes to people of different color being together. Billy just can't get over the fact that his dearest mother loves a nice hard BBC! There is nothing better than a long, thick black rod pounding me! His father understood since he had affections for the black female. I love you Billy!
text me sometimes 956308868 i got what you need
Boss

Southport, NC

#20 Apr 16, 2012
I have always been intrigued with white women taking the BBC. I've always wanted to clean the creampie from a BBC. Would love to watch a sexy older woman servicing and being serviced by a BBC.
bbc in leland

Rock Hill, SC

#21 Apr 17, 2012
dede wrote:
black rod is the best
hey dede if you want a big black stiff one come to leland I got it for you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whiteville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 58 min Red Square 59,673
family nurse practioner Robert Huffman (Feb '12) Sep 15 petite 17
Bladen County Sheriff's Office (Jun '12) Sep 11 disturbing 2
Shameful Officer Keith Ward finally gone (Jan '12) Sep 10 Limenlady 14
Judge Doug Sasser and Judge Jerry Jolly Release... (Nov '11) Sep 7 Gyres 1798 5
Judge Douglas Sasser and Judge Jerry Jolly rele... (Sep '11) Sep 7 Billythu1267 15
Columbus County Sheriff says 'spice' drug worse... Aug 31 yikes 7
•••
•••
•••

Whiteville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Whiteville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Whiteville News, Events & Info