Shameful Officer Keith Ward finally gone

Shameful Officer Keith Ward finally gone

Posted in the Whiteville Forum

Columbus Corruption

United States

#1 Jan 8, 2012
A Columbus County embarrassment has finally left the building...

Just 3 years short of a 30 year retirement, one of Columbus County's most shameful officers retired this week. Sgt. Keith Ward has perhaps been one of the most demoted officers in the history of the Columbus County Sheriff's Department. Some say the sheriff's lack of firing Ward was due to a family relationship. Others point to Ward's long service. Whatever you may believe, some Columbus County citizens may now rest easier as one less corrupt person will no longer be roaming the streets with a badge and a gun. And just as well, taxpayers will no longer be faced with on-the-clock bills from and officer that was rumored to spend work hours with married women and young girls. God riddance to you Keith Ward. May you find God and repent of your wrongdoings.
Shame on Sheriff Chris Batten for continually turning a blind eye to this bad cop's actions.
RC in here

Hubert, NC

#2 Jan 8, 2012
Keith it is time for you to come and lick thy taint, rub on thy knob and let me tea bag you for saving you all these years! PS I got plenty of lube for you big boy!
To RC in here

Icard, NC

#3 Jan 9, 2012
One cannot understand how such a bad officer has been allowed to remain. Perhaps politics and a family relationship? A creep, yes Keith Ward is. I am not so sure he is gay however. I am sure that he has broken quite a few homes up and ran around with young girls and married women way too much however. I am also certain he has used his uniform and taxpayer-funded cell phone to run his sexual errands. That is easily provable. Let us all be thankful that he is no longer in uniform and unable to roam the community with his unzipped fly.
Jess Cartret

Whiteville, NC

#4 Jan 10, 2012
He bragged about doing over 200 women and always talked about his family heading the KKK. Claims he was going to run for sheriff when he retires and that he knows a lot of trash about Sheriff Chris Batten. We will see.
Boss Hogg

Hubert, NC

#5 Jan 10, 2012
Keith Ward is evil!
Linenbuyer

Mount Ephraim, NJ

#6 Jan 10, 2012
One down and a few more to go. Hopefully Chris Batten will be next. It really does all come around full circle sooner or later. Just have to
be patient with God's Plan.
CoCo Puffs

Swansboro, NC

#7 Jan 11, 2012
The devil invented keith ward. The devil is chris batten.
Leeds

Whiteville, NC

#8 Dec 27, 2012
Yep. Glad that crooked chapter is closed in Columbus County's life. That man who was the most-demoted deputy in the Columbus County history of law enforcement, gave all good officers a bad name. Good by pervert crook.
linenlady

Woodbury, NJ

#9 Jan 19, 2013
there are still a few more that need to get their due. batten and all of his trained tribe members need to go. they need to clean house and start over with REAL officers....Not liars, thieves, and people who only care about what they can get out of something. Just waiting for that day!
linenlady

Woodbury, NJ

#10 Jan 19, 2013
What a about Kevin Norris... he was one of Batten's Boy's.
only in Columbus County

Hixson, TN

#11 Sep 7, 2013
Kevin Norris Is The Biggest Dope Dealer In Columbus County Just Ask His Many Snitches.
Still more to go

Memphis, TN

#12 Oct 16, 2013
Keith Ward was indeed a pervert and adulterer. There are many more of the boys in the sheriffs office getting a "blow and go" on the taxpayer dime. He just never tried to hide his.
Elijah one

Statesville, NC

#13 Sep 7, 2014
linenlady wrote:
there are still a few more that need to get their due. batten and all of his trained tribe members need to go. they need to clean house and start over with REAL officers....Not liars, thieves, and people who only care about what they can get out of something. Just waiting for that day!
Why Mrs. Kessler are you still around? How' s those drug dealing twins doing? Have they got plenty of Petroleum jelly at their new home?
Limenlady

Mount Ephraim, NJ

#15 Sep 10, 2014
Elijah one wrote:
<quoted text>
Why Mrs. Kessler are you still around? How' s those drug dealing twins doing? Have they got plenty of Petroleum jelly at their new home?
You will know soon enough!!
Anonymous

United States

#16 Oct 30, 2015
Columbus Corruption wrote:
A Columbus County embarrassment has finally left the building...
Just 3 years short of a 30 year retirement, one of Columbus County's most shameful officers retired this week. Sgt. Keith Ward has perhaps been one of the most demoted officers in the history of the Columbus County Sheriff's Department. Some say the sheriff's lack of firing Ward was due to a family relationship. Others point to Ward's long service. Whatever you may believe, some Columbus County citizens may now rest easier as one less corrupt person will no longer be roaming the streets with a badge and a gun. And just as well, taxpayers will no longer be faced with on-the-clock bills from and officer that was rumored to spend work hours with married women and young girls. God riddance to you Keith Ward. May you find God and repent of your wrongdoings.
Shame on Sheriff Chris Batten for continually turning a blind eye to this bad cop's actions.
I would like to know more about this.
Anonymous

United States

#17 Oct 30, 2015
Spooky0324 wrote:
<quoted text>I would like to know more about this.
I was told that he retired.
sorry officer

Bolivia, NC

#18 Nov 25, 2015
He did retire, went to work at the college and got fired. Now he works at the prison in Tabor. The state would not put up with his mess so now he is out of work with a fake injury. Getting paid to set at home and there is nothing wrong with him.
spooky0324

Lexington, KY

#19 Dec 15, 2015
sorry officer wrote:
He did retire, went to work at the college and got fired. Now he works at the prison in Tabor. The state would not put up with his mess so now he is out of work with a fake injury. Getting paid to set at home and there is nothing wrong with him.
I heard that he had cancer. I don't know about an injury. Do you know any of the women he cheated with?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whiteville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lewis Hatcher is not a Sheriff (Feb '15) Jun 26 reasonable 101
Another idiot deputy Jun 24 Reigninnewbieleo 1
top ho (Mar '12) Jun 24 Peepsdont4getz 5
Whiteville voted top ten most dangerous small t... Jun 23 Uinsgoin2walmarts... 4
lonzo sellers,rufus sellers,callie sellers (Apr '07) Jun 10 Amanda Braxton 5
family nurse practioner Robert Huffman (Feb '12) May '16 Hummer 22
White women and BBC (Dec '11) May '16 Phi long 79

Whiteville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Whiteville Mortgages