'Rev. Jeremy Cribb' ministry site pos...

'Rev. Jeremy Cribb' ministry site posted, then pulled

There are 463 comments on the Brunswick Beacon story from Mar 3, 2010, titled 'Rev. Jeremy Cribb' ministry site posted, then pulled. In it, Brunswick Beacon reports that:

Former town administrator Jeremy Cribb's felony case is still undergoing case management, his attorney said this week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Brunswick Beacon.

gizmotlt

Myrtle Beach, SC

#123 Jan 20, 2011
My church in Loris, SC just learned about this man. He has been coming for a while and was going to apply for our open pastor position. I am glad we found out before it was too late. He was known to us as Jeremiah also. He said he was a traveling evangelist. Needless to say he is gone now. But where is his next stop?
Carolina Belle

AOL

#124 Jan 22, 2011
@gizmotlt - This might be a violation of his probation so you might let the Brunswick County probation office know -- he is suppose to be giving his probation officer a copy of his resume to make sure it is accurate. He's already been caught in GA and other parts of SC. What is your church? Maybe there's a way to let the headquarters know so they can put out an alert.
wisernow

Fayetteville, NC

#125 Jan 22, 2011
this guy never quits,hes a waste of human life,WAKE UP LAW ENFORCEMENT get this guy in jail WHERE HE BELONGS,he'll try to shaft anyone out of money,he has no conscience at all,ANYONE can get ordained on line but in his case hes making a mockery of it.PUT THIS LOSER IN JAIL
wisernow

Fayetteville, NC

#126 Jan 22, 2011
JEREMY,JEREMIAH, or whatever names hes using, it all boils down to this.....HES A PATHILOGICAL LIAR,and a fraud.LAW ENFORCEMENT OUGHT TO wake up an put this LOSER in jail. its pretty LOW when you steal from a church[which is exactly what he does ]the town of CALABASH finally got wise to him,hes a failure in everything he does[ with the exception of being a fraud]dont take what he tells you as truth. he wouldnt know the truth if it bit him
Columbus County Guy

New Bern, NC

#130 Feb 7, 2011
I know this clown. I wonder if he still has the 6,00 square foot house here in CC? He shafted several people who sold him material and who worked on it. I think his mother-in-law fronted most of that cash. WHAT A LOSER!!!
dumdum

Conway, SC

#131 Feb 10, 2011
I heard he is now attending a Freewill Baptist Church in Myrtle Beach. Sounds like he is up to his old tricks. He is back to calling himself Jeremy, but he is still a preacher (in his own mind anyway).

I told the lady I spoke with to watch out, but later I figured it didn't really matter, since once you know about his guy the gig is up anyway.

They ought to make a movie about this guy. No wait, bad idea.
carolina belle

AOL

#132 Feb 12, 2011
@cc guy - no he doesn't have the house - it was only a shell anyway never finished on the inside - was foreclosed on about the time he started shafting the folks in Brunswick Co - bought by a lady originally from here now living in Fla.
Wonder if heis probation officer knows he's trying to pass himself off as a preacher. One of the terms of his probation is his resume - such as it is - has to go thru his probation officer. Wonder why he drives an hour to the beach to go to church when he's about 7 minutes from a freeewill baptist church here. Maybe because they know him - after all it is the church he was raised in -- how said, you can't even attend your neighborhood/family church because everyone knows about your shenanigans and you're not welcome.
Linda Lou Campbell

United States

#133 Feb 13, 2011
The church congregation and christians should not welcome him if he is not a christian. All of us are God's child but he can go to the church of his choice. I think he made a good choice to go else where. Linda Lou Campbell Alabama.
wisernow

AOL

#134 Feb 13, 2011
if anyone knows where hes trying to preach right now........let all the freewill baptist churches know please........dont let him steal money from them which is EXACTLY what he will do. he is NO GOOD AS IS HIS WIFE, she condones what he does, this LOSER has got to be stopped
carolina belle

Burgaw, NC

#135 Feb 14, 2011
@linda lou - you're right, we all are God's children and as such have the right to go to the church of our choice. HOWEVER, when you lie to the people at your church, steal from them when they give you a job, and cheat others you are working with out of money (and get caught) are you really a Christian -- I think not. I know, "judge not that ye be judged" and by judging him I am also being judged but it angers me and saddens me to see him, with his silver-tongued lies, taking advantage of the good people in the Freewill Baptist Church - be it SC, NC, GA, or wherever. I'm with wisernow - he needs to be stopped.
anothervictim

United States

#136 Mar 18, 2011
Have you ever met a person that you just 'connected' with? One that seems to understand you, your convictions, your weaknesses and they like you anyway? You know they are a fine upstanding person because you feel so comfortable with them, they look you in your eyes and you KNOW they are honest. WRONG, WRONG, WRONG!!!!!!!! DON'T GO BY YOUR 'GUT'; DON'T GO BY YOUR FEELINGS; DONT GO BY WHAT YOU THINK GOD IS TELLING YOU! Check them and their track record out; and don't forget, even this can be made up of lies. The Bible, God's Holy word tells us that Satan and his helpers will be roaming the earth. One of those helpers is still lose on the coast of South and North Carolina. B E W A R E! DON'T GIVE HIM YOUR SOUL.
wisernow

Holly Springs, NC

#137 Aug 16, 2011
it looks as if jeremy cribb is at it again,it looks as if hes posing as REV DR JEREMIAH CRIBBS down in WILMINGTON,will this giuy ever learn..??? and the authorities are useless, the couldnt catch anyone let alone mr cribb oops thats cribbs now.....when are people gonna wake up...???...hes already stolen from several churches posing as a man of GOD...when is he gonna get his reckoning.???
Concerned

Spring Hill, TN

#138 Aug 19, 2011
There is a Jeremiah Cribb that has recently come to a church in Lawrencburg TN, at Flatwood Free Will Baptist Church. I'm concerned for the church that he is the same man that is described in these post. He has just been there since maybe June of this year. 2011. Can anyone give me some information to help me find out if this could be the same man.
knewbetter

Hendersonville, NC

#139 Aug 20, 2011
Concerned wrote:
There is a Jeremiah Cribb that has recently come to a church in Lawrencburg TN, at Flatwood Free Will Baptist Church. I'm concerned for the church that he is the same man that is described in these post. He has just been there since maybe June of this year. 2011. Can anyone give me some information to help me find out if this could be the same man.
There are pictures of him on the Brunswick Beacon Newspaper site, just type in "Jeremy Cribb" there are several stories about him. I highly suggest you stay away from him!! He came to my church, and from the start I just had a gut feeling something wasn't right about him, he was too perfect. His wife's name is Amy (well they change their names a lot)! Just look at the pictures and see if it is him, the church should ask him to leave immediately before he takes your money and runs!!
wisernow

Holly Springs, NC

#140 Aug 20, 2011
Concerned wrote:
..ok does he drive a GMC p/u with a tool box in the back, his wife AMY is skinny as a rail with fake breasts, and they have a new baby....THIS GUY IS TRASH FROM THE WORD GO,AS IS HIS WIFE, HE JUST GOT BOUNCED FROM THE " BAPTIST.ORG " SITE......GET THIS GUY OUTTA YOUR CHURCH BEFORE ITS TOO LATE......THEY ALSO HAD A DOG NAMED "JESSIE" MITE NOT HAVE IT NOW THO
wisernow

Holly Springs, NC

#141 Aug 20, 2011
knewbetter wrote:
<quoted text>
There are pictures of him on the Brunswick Beacon Newspaper site, just type in "Jeremy Cribb" there are several stories about him. I highly suggest you stay away from him!! He came to my church, and from the start I just had a gut feeling something wasn't right about him, he was too perfect. His wife's name is Amy (well they change their names a lot)! Just look at the pictures and see if it is him, the church should ask him to leave immediately before he takes your money and runs!!
this guy an his wife are both trash, a good hard days work would kill both of them, i hope the church from tennesse gets rid of the thief [ an thats all he is to},,,he owes alot of people money in COLUMBUS COUNTY
carolinabelle

Holly Springs, NC

#142 Aug 20, 2011
To "concerned" in Tennessee = Satan's servants are everywhere and it seems tonite they are in Tennessee and their name is Cribb(s). Talk to the folks at Baptists.org and see if it's the same guy. He has used the Lords name and work to lie, cheat, and steal from churches in North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia!!!!!
carolinabelle

Holly Springs, NC

#143 Aug 20, 2011
P.S. to Concerned in Tennessee -- if it is the same person he is probably violating his probation - he's suppose to submit his resume to his probation officer. He is ordained thru some website. And he even stole money from a gospel group.
SC Sunshine

New Bern, NC

#144 Aug 21, 2011
Concerned wrote:
Tried to look up Flatwood(s) FWB Church in Lawrenceburg and number was disconnected!~If this guy is there he needs to be stopped!!Do you have any contact information?

Since: Aug 11

Oriental, NC

#145 Aug 21, 2011
And the beat goes on. This guy's business dealings harmed everyone. I have read through all 139 posts, and as a local, would like to assure all of the good people of Georgia, North Carolina, and Tennessee that the allegations are true. Beware. Test the spirits!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whiteville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White women and BBC (Dec '11) Aug 19 Gwen 84
Need it bad Aug 2 Lovejoy 1
Lewis Hatcher is not a Sheriff (Feb '15) Jul 25 Holland James 104
Rollin 3o crip (Aug '07) Jul '16 millticcet 240
Another idiot deputy Jun '16 Reigninnewbieleo 1
top ho (Mar '12) Jun '16 Peepsdont4getz 5
Whiteville voted top ten most dangerous small t... Jun '16 Uinsgoin2walmarts... 4

Whiteville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Whiteville Mortgages