Honeydew man killed after truck he wa...

Honeydew man killed after truck he was driving goes down an embankment in Petrolia

There are 1 comment on the Times-Standard story from Jan 13, 2013, titled Honeydew man killed after truck he was driving goes down an embankment in Petrolia. In it, Times-Standard reports that:

A 43-year-old Honeydew man -- who California Highway Patrol officials said was not wearing a seatbelt and allegedly driving impaired -- was killed after the pickup truck he was driving went down an embankment in Petrolia early Saturday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times-Standard.

Kathleen Mills

Denver, CO

#1 Jan 28, 2013
I am a friend of the family and I would like to donate to the Volunteer Fire Dept and First Rsponders of Petrolia in the name of the deceased. Please contact me at [email protected] and let me know where I my send a contribution.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitethorn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News TAP helps people get back home; bus tickets, ga... (Nov '11) 14 hr Annetta-49 750
News Sheriffa s office investigating Redway homicide Mon Greatnortherness 1
Need bus ticket to las angeles ca from las vaga... Aug 21 Brenda Marie ande... 6
Stranded need gas and food (Dec '15) Aug 8 Monique 2
Stuck May '16 Sadness121 1
News Supes to receive track and trace program report Apr '16 Lucy Ann Jane 1
News Opening statements in Bullock trial set for Friday Apr '16 sybl Acree 1

Whitethorn Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Whitethorn Mortgages