The creative legacy of Robert Usher

The creative legacy of Robert Usher

There are 1 comment on the The Ukiah Daily Journal story from Jun 13, 2010, titled The creative legacy of Robert Usher. In it, The Ukiah Daily Journal reports that:

Revelations of the creative legacy of Hollywood art director Robert Usher in Eureka have continued to surface after last month's issue of Restore & Preserve featured a house Usher designed in 1956.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Ukiah Daily Journal.

Gretchen Howard

Eureka, CA

#1 Jun 27, 2010
I am now one of the owner of the home at 1515 Buhne Street in Eureka. My parents have passed away and this gorgeous Robert Usher designed home is for sale. You can view the details at www.1515 Buhne.com .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitethorn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News KHSU apologizes for on-the-air remark (Apr '12) May 17 Not Community Radio 2
News Woman fleeing CHP drowns in Eel River (Mar '11) Mar '18 cierra21 9
Strain Feb '18 Genetics 1
News Final homeless count tally released (Jul '09) Jan '18 huh no kisses 95
News Read On Jan '18 The gramfather 1
News Retired deputy keeps looking for Humboldt's mis... (Jun '09) Jan '18 kympasqualini 40
News Robert 'Bobby' Tennison still missing in SoHum;... (Nov '09) Nov '17 TamTam72 22

Whitethorn Jobs

Personal Finance

Whitethorn Mortgages