Feds serve warrants in Sohum, Arcata

Full story: Redwood Times

The U.S. Department of Homeland Security served a number of search warrants around the county Tuesday and Wednesday as a part of an ongoing criminal investigation.
Comments
1 - 11 of 11 Comments Last updated Jul 19, 2012
Excellent

Omaha, NE

#1 Jul 19, 2012
California has crminals? Who knew? lol
Some Guy In East LA

Venice, CA

#2 Jul 19, 2012
1 in every 100 Americans are criminals and or incarcerated. It's part of American culture to be a criminal.
Interesting

Miami, FL

#3 Jul 19, 2012
Some Guy In East LA wrote:
1 in every 100 Americans are criminals and or incarcerated. It's part of American culture to be a criminal.
Every Hispanic that comes into this country illegally is a criminal. Then they committed more crimes as they make their way in this country. They should all be incarcerated too,but they're not. So I guess that makes it a Hispanic culture to be a criminal.
LOL

Kansas City, MO

#4 Jul 19, 2012
You seem to know much about criminals Rico. Why is that?
Americans R We

Kansas City, MO

#5 Jul 19, 2012
"Citizens" is the key word here Rico!
Some Guy In East LA

Venice, CA

#6 Jul 19, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>You seem to know much about criminals Rico. Why is that?
Have you ever read the news? Apparently you don't.

LMFAO @ U

1 in 100 U.S. Adults Behind Bars, New Study Says
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/02/28/us/28cnd-pr...
Some Guy In East LA

Venice, CA

#7 Jul 19, 2012
Americans R We wrote:
<quoted text>"Citizens" is the key word here Rico!
Are you on drugs? There are more citizens in US jails than there are non-citizens. DOLT!
Some Guy In East LA

Venice, CA

#8 Jul 19, 2012
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
Every Hispanic that comes into this country illegally is a criminal. Then they committed more crimes as they make their way in this country. They should all be incarcerated too,but they're not. So I guess that makes it a Hispanic culture to be a criminal.
More white people are on welfare that another group in raw numbers therefore white people breed a culture of welfare divas. So I guess that makes it a white cultural thing to be a welfare leach.
LMAO

Kansas City, MO

#9 Jul 19, 2012
<quoted text>
Are you on drugs? There are more citizens in US jails than there are non-citizens. DOLT!
FU Rico. Who pizzed in your Wheaties again?
Free is free

Albuquerque, NM

#10 Jul 19, 2012
<quoted text>
More white people are on welfare that another group in raw numbers therefore white people breed a culture of welfare divas. So I guess that makes it a white cultural thing to be a welfare leach.
Still lying with stats, eh? We both know the truth lies in the per capita numbers.
We Are Americans

Fullerton, CA

#11 Jul 19, 2012
Good thing for us President Obama continues to allow warrants and raids.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitethorn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 3 hr RiccardoFire 200,586
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 14 hr Macko mono 5,000
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 23 hr Tank ever 7,926
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Aug 26 matches lighters 15,961
TAP helps people get back home; bus tickets, ga... (Nov '11) Aug 22 lisa 206
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Aug 6 starbucks 2,262
CA Federal judge to issue Proposition 8 decision W... (Aug '10) Jun '14 Eric Cantor or cant 1,974
•••
•••
•••

Whitethorn Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Whitethorn People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Whitethorn News, Events & Info