First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wondering

Beckley, WV

#1 May 18, 2011
I heard that one manager quit thre that blond girl hope so couldn get away with nothin ther anyone know not if we jus get rid of that the guy cause they were tough heard he was leavin to anyone know.
It really doesnt matter

Fayetteville, WV

#2 May 18, 2011
No one cares about who works at the damn One Stop down there and no one cares about anyone that lives in the Whitesville and the Pettus area. Its nothing but junkies around there and pieces of shit.
REALLY

Beckley, WV

#3 May 18, 2011
I hope so she got me fired
REALLY

Beckley, WV

#4 May 18, 2011
now wait a sec there doesnt matter i live in whitesville and i am NOT a junkie thanks
wondering

Beckley, WV

#5 May 18, 2011
guess you cared you comented !
It really doesnt matter

Fayetteville, WV

#6 May 18, 2011
no actually I dont and if i did I would tell ya because there is no need in lieing about anything really. Hell its just One Stop ya know? Isnt the biggest yall got in Whitesville Rite Aid or is it Fas Check, lol. Hell the Whitesville mall is the dollar store. Yall dont even have a Wal-Mart in Boone County, thats fuckin sad. By the way look who all runs around that are, for example heres a few people.....Kisme Jarrell, Wayne Gullett, and Michael Foley......lmfao seriously? I could name more but I think that says it right there.
Funny

Beckley, WV

#7 May 18, 2011
For you all not to care sure do know people that's funny!

Since: Jul 10

Charleston, WV

#8 May 18, 2011
LOL it's sad but true...well, mostly. I'm not a junkie and I live in the Whitesville area. We have nothing here. Years ago we had a theater, a pool, stores, a video place where people could hang out and shoot pool, a ginos and well, anyone who has lived here long enough knows what we had. It's sad that it's gone. Could u imagine if we had a walmart? We'd have people arrested nightly cuz they'd be trying to steal. lol. There'd be people out there doing drugs, prostituting, and who knows what else. Sorry to say, but the bad people ruin Whitesville. Us good people can't enjoy anything around here.

“Bored with insomnia”

Location hidden

#9 May 18, 2011
AHhh the movie theater... I remember watching an old julia roberts movie... dying young i think.... and it wasnt a weekend without hanging out at jrs or the video store lol

Charleston, WV

#10 May 18, 2011
OMG JRs!!! I couldn't hang there cuz I was too young lol but I could at Spartan's. We ate pizza like crazy at JRs though...mmmmm OMG it was the BEST! Remember when M&M's was open? lol

“Bored with insomnia”

Location hidden

#11 May 18, 2011
yep lol I had to sneak to jrs my dad wouldnt let me go but i loved the pizza and of course the crowd lol i also miss the carnivals over by dollar general

Charleston, WV

#12 May 18, 2011
haha yea, the fun days. It's sad we don't have much around here at all. I wish my daughter could enjoy some of the things I used to around here. She does get to enjoy stuff all the time, but we have to drive around to Beckley or Charleston. *sigh*

“Bored with insomnia”

Location hidden

#13 May 18, 2011
Yeah it is sad.. I used to tan down there at some laundrymat and go swimming at the pool and whatnot... nothing is there now.. small towns are dying

Charleston, WV

#14 May 18, 2011
yea they sure are. Do u still live around here or somewhere else?

“Bored with insomnia”

Location hidden

#15 May 18, 2011
no i moved to beckley like an idiot... I hate the traffic lol but I got tired of the drive to get to work and just groceries lol
OTB

Charleston, WV

#16 May 19, 2011
Brandycwv wrote:
no i moved to beckley like an idiot... I hate the traffic lol but I got tired of the drive to get to work and just groceries lol
I think I slept with you. Yeahhhhhh

“Bored with insomnia”

Location hidden

#17 May 19, 2011
OTB wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I slept with you. Yeahhhhhh
if you are from that area I highly doubt it. No offense to the area I just didn't go for the local guys...
just me

Ravenswood, WV

#18 May 19, 2011
REALLY wrote:
I hope so she got me fired
wait just a minute I live in Whitesville and it is a good place to live.no it is not the town it used to be but there are more decent people here than they are junkies.we just need to reclaim our town again.and also why can't you keep it clean on here why the filthy words?can you not vent Clean
OTB

Charleston, WV

#19 May 19, 2011
Brandycwv wrote:
<quoted text>
if you are from that area I highly doubt it. No offense to the area I just didn't go for the local guys...

I'm not from the area, and I'm almost positive I did

“Bored with insomnia”

Location hidden

#20 May 19, 2011
OTB wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not from the area, and I'm almost positive I did
What makes you think that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charlene Keiffer (Jun '16) Dec 6 Rod 4
Seth Music Thread (Nov '13) Dec 2 Musikologist 10
Teri Henderson Dec 1 Mike 2
break in at ameagle (Jun '16) Nov 29 Kevin 4
Sylvester Music Thread (Jul '15) Nov 28 Musikologist 3
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Nov 28 Jay Siatan 3,906
We dont want gays in Boone County (Mar '10) Nov 21 test post 3,866

Whitesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance