First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Sep 12

Garland, TX

#1 Sep 29, 2012
Did everyone know she is on house arrest for sexual and physically abusing one of her kids its in public records call the court house its on file she is also under the registered sex ofends database... good try covering it up ashley now the truth is out and every now knows the peice of shit u r u were and u always will be. Quit snitching on people to get urself out of trouble bitch
Ashleigh

Oak Hill, WV

#2 Sep 29, 2012
Yall people are so ignorant!! If I was a soo called child abuser or sex offender then I wouldn't have custody of both of my kids!! & Yes I am on home confinement and it's because I refuse to snitch on a couple close friends of mine!!! Grow up.. I think it's awfully convenient that I started feuding with Paula Miller a couple hours ago on here and now this trash gets wrote on here....bahaha, you're so immature b*tch! & Go ahead and look up the sex offenders lmao bc I sure the heck ain't on it...heres the link! https://apps.wv.gov/StatePolice/SexOffender/F...
aleasha

Charleston, WV

#3 Sep 29, 2012
well as you must know ashleigh people are gonna talk they love drama if they think its gonna up set you they will try there best but every one knows your a good mom and every one knoes your not a child abuser or would ever hurt your kids some people are just so stupid
AHAHAHA

Chapmanville, WV

#4 Sep 29, 2012
I know who started this thread and it ain't no Paula Miller. Godd4mn how many people hate you you piece of sh1t?
AHAHAHA

Chapmanville, WV

#5 Sep 29, 2012
And further more, Aleasha, you dumb f*cking c*nt, You keep defending your fat lesbian lover by saying she's such a great mom. If she cared so much about her kids then she would have ratted on her friends. She would have put what's best for them first before ANY friends. How in the f*ck can you be a felon, in and out of jail, and on house arrest and even pretend to be a decent human f*cking being let alone a good mother. You two b1tches are a waste of f*cking air and tax payer money.
Haha

Charleston, WV

#6 Sep 29, 2012
AHAHAHA wrote:
And further more, Aleasha, you dumb f*cking c*nt, You keep defending your fat lesbian lover by saying she's such a great mom. If she cared so much about her kids then she would have ratted on her friends. She would have put what's best for them first before ANY friends. How in the f*ck can you be a felon, in and out of jail, and on house arrest and even pretend to be a decent human f*cking being let alone a good mother. You two b1tches are a waste of f*cking air and tax payer money.
Amen!
Ashleigh

Oak Hill, WV

#7 Sep 29, 2012
Wow, Jay Conklin and Paula Miller are the two posting this bullcrap and you two are GREAT people, right? Lmao...Jay you walked out on your two kids and say that you hate all kids including your own..so how the f*ck do you even have the nerve to call anyone bad parents. And, I haven't been convicted of anything because I've not went to court soo therefore I am not a felon so get it right. Yes, I have been in trouble and no I will not rat on anyone but my kids are taken care of and are at home with me soo yeah I am a good mom and could care less who tries to say otherwise. And Jay you had to run all the way out of state because everyone made fun of you and beat you up all the time and still yet YEARS later all you have time to do is be concerned with my life and try to bully everyone on the computer hiding behind fake names. You are a real decent human being by saying you hate your OWN children when everyone was arguein with you a week ago on Brads facebook...that makes you a PIECE of sh*t!! At least I am home taking care of my children and would NEVER walk out on them like you done to your kids. And now guess who has to pay to support your kids since you're too much of a coward of pos to support them (the good ol tax payers...soo now who's actions are causing money to come out of peoples checks? Men like you that know how to lay down and make a baby but yet refuse to take care of them no wonder Lara moved on and left your pathetic a** years ago..at least your kids have a good mother in their life! And Paula has been in and out of jail soo she has NO right to bring up my problems on here and pretend to be a good person either! But my home confinement sure the heck has nothing to do with me harming mine or anyone else's children and everyone knows that IDIOTS!
AHAHAHA

Chapmanville, WV

#8 Sep 29, 2012
Wrote a f*ckin novel did you? It's good to know all of this about these two people. Unfortunately, my fat felonious illiterate friend, I am neither. I am someone new. Someone who grows tired of lay-about sloths like you who sponge off the system. People like you who slip through the cracks of society and grow under my porch like a fucking fungus. Much like a fungus, you are beneath me yet will never go away. But there's a cure for the disease that you are. You know how they say what goes around comes around? Well, a circle has 360 degrees. Welcome to the 359th degree b1tch. I'll see you soon.
AHAHAHA

Chapmanville, WV

#9 Sep 29, 2012
...And you didn't walk out on your kids. You were forced out. It's called being under arrest.
Ashleigh

Oak Hill, WV

#10 Sep 29, 2012
I wasn't forced out of my kids life because they are home with me! Jeez get a life..and Yeah I do know this is you Jay..You are the only idiot that trys to use big words to make you seem smart to try to impress everyone around here since everyone teased you and picked on you until the point that you had to move away. But say what you want about me..doesnt hurt my feelings in the least bit! I know my kids are well taken care of and are AT HOME with me!
AHAHAHA

Chapmanville, WV

#11 Sep 29, 2012
You're still clueless. I'm so dangerously close to you. I haven't moved anywhere. I'm right in your "backyard" so to speak. Keep on thinking I'm Jay or Paula or Jesus for all that matters. It just means I'll have all the more advantage of surprise when I finally get my hands on you. If you would shut up and think back to all the people you've screwed over in your life you'd figure it out. Of course you aren't that bright are you? I could be someone from yesterday. I could be someone from years ago. I've been watching you for a long time. We bump shoulders often. You'll find out soon enough.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#12 Sep 29, 2012
Ashleigh wrote:
I wasn't forced out of my kids life because they are home with me! Jeez get a life..and Yeah I do know this is you Jay..You are the only idiot that trys to use big words to make you seem smart to try to impress everyone around here since everyone teased you and picked on you until the point that you had to move away. But say what you want about me..doesnt hurt my feelings in the least bit! I know my kids are well taken care of and are AT HOME with me!
Looks like she's just trying to attack somebody else, because she has no proper defense for what the other person said about her.

Since: Jul 10

San Angelo, TX

#13 Sep 30, 2012
How are they going to look you up on a sex offender page when they can't even spell your name anyway Ashleigh? lol This is ridiculous. Why do people have to sink so low to bring up someone's children when they are pissed at them. Ashleigh, this whole last part sounds like a threat. I hope you find out who is doing this. Why can't people ever just tell someone they have a problem with them rather then post under a fake name and talk crap? Yea, I use a SN, but everyone knows who I am. lol and I don't talk crap unless someone says something about me first. U know, I have learned that when people call someone a bad parent, they are usually just jealous cuz they are a bad parent themselves. lol Usually the person they call a bad parent is really a good one.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#14 Sep 30, 2012
Small Town Showdown wrote:
How are they going to look you up on a sex offender page when they can't even spell your name anyway Ashleigh? lol This is ridiculous. Why do people have to sink so low to bring up someone's children when they are pissed at them. Ashleigh, this whole last part sounds like a threat. I hope you find out who is doing this. Why can't people ever just tell someone they have a problem with them rather then post under a fake name and talk crap? Yea, I use a SN, but everyone knows who I am. lol and I don't talk crap unless someone says something about me first. U know, I have learned that when people call someone a bad parent, they are usually just jealous cuz they are a bad parent themselves. lol Usually the person they call a bad parent is really a good one.
Her name is spelled like, "Ashley". According to the jail records... She changed it to try and be cool. I prefer to spell it "Trashley", but to each their own...
jaime

Virginia Beach, VA

#15 Sep 30, 2012
Hey trashley white, this is jay's wife someone had said you were writing on here about him. you know nothing POS we live in Va Beach, so whoever you think is writing about you its not been him on here. I'm sure those 2 ppl you listed arent all who cant stand ur dumb ass. He moved away to support me in joining the NAVY! ya know fighting for your country!!! Not because ppl ran him off. WVa is a black whole anyway you'll never be anything. the only reason ur there for ur kids is bc u have to be ur on home confinement, and atleast jays kids werent takin from him like urs were!
Ashleigh wrote:
Wow, Jay Conklin and Paula Miller are the two posting this bullcrap and you two are GREAT people, right? Lmao...Jay you walked out on your two kids and say that you hate all kids including your own..so how the f*ck do you even have the nerve to call anyone bad parents. And, I haven't been convicted of anything because I've not went to court soo therefore I am not a felon so get it right. Yes, I have been in trouble and no I will not rat on anyone but my kids are taken care of and are at home with me soo yeah I am a good mom and could care less who tries to say otherwise. And Jay you had to run all the way out of state because everyone made fun of you and beat you up all the time and still yet YEARS later all you have time to do is be concerned with my life and try to bully everyone on the computer hiding behind fake names. You are a real decent human being by saying you hate your OWN children when everyone was arguein with you a week ago on Brads facebook...that makes you a PIECE of sh*t!! At least I am home taking care of my children and would NEVER walk out on them like you done to your kids. And now guess who has to pay to support your kids since you're too much of a coward of pos to support them (the good ol tax payers...soo now who's actions are causing money to come out of peoples checks? Men like you that know how to lay down and make a baby but yet refuse to take care of them no wonder Lara moved on and left your pathetic a** years ago..at least your kids have a good mother in their life! And Paula has been in and out of jail soo she has NO right to bring up my problems on here and pretend to be a good person either! But my home confinement sure the heck has nothing to do with me harming mine or anyone else's children and everyone knows that IDIOTS!
jaime

Virginia Beach, VA

#16 Sep 30, 2012
Also I am a tax payer, he is a tax payer and for your info since you have none at all. he pays child support every effin month. So the eff what if he doesnt want to be in his kids life theyre fine we're fine. So i think we (the tax payers) are paying for ur lazy ass who cant work and wont work.
Ashleigh wrote:
Wow, Jay Conklin and Paula Miller are the two posting this bullcrap and you two are GREAT people, right? Lmao...Jay you walked out on your two kids and say that you hate all kids including your own..so how the f*ck do you even have the nerve to call anyone bad parents. And, I haven't been convicted of anything because I've not went to court soo therefore I am not a felon so get it right. Yes, I have been in trouble and no I will not rat on anyone but my kids are taken care of and are at home with me soo yeah I am a good mom and could care less who tries to say otherwise. And Jay you had to run all the way out of state because everyone made fun of you and beat you up all the time and still yet YEARS later all you have time to do is be concerned with my life and try to bully everyone on the computer hiding behind fake names. You are a real decent human being by saying you hate your OWN children when everyone was arguein with you a week ago on Brads facebook...that makes you a PIECE of sh*t!! At least I am home taking care of my children and would NEVER walk out on them like you done to your kids. And now guess who has to pay to support your kids since you're too much of a coward of pos to support them (the good ol tax payers...soo now who's actions are causing money to come out of peoples checks? Men like you that know how to lay down and make a baby but yet refuse to take care of them no wonder Lara moved on and left your pathetic a** years ago..at least your kids have a good mother in their life! And Paula has been in and out of jail soo she has NO right to bring up my problems on here and pretend to be a good person either! But my home confinement sure the heck has nothing to do with me harming mine or anyone else's children and everyone knows that IDIOTS!
jeepers

Oak Hill, WV

#17 Sep 30, 2012
all you ashley fans go to naoma wv forum and look whats she started under own it
Ashleigh

Oak Hill, WV

#18 Sep 30, 2012
jeepers wrote:
all you ashley fans go to naoma wv forum and look whats she started under own it
Ohh Paula, I thought you always put your name beside what you write (your the ONLY person whose name comes up under Mount Hope on here) and go ahead and look under (own it) because I didn't start sh*t..Ms. Paula Miller you and your drama filled self brought my name into this bullcrap! I have TRIED not to comment on any of these posts that concerns my family or Donald but of course just because other people besides me can't stand your sk*nky a** you automatically had to assume it was me and brought me into it.. I am sick of playing these h.s drama computer fighting..come see me instead of trying to act like a bad a** over the net hunny! see ya soon if you grow some balls that is!
Haha

Charleston, WV

#19 Oct 1, 2012
Ashleigh wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohh Paula, I thought you always put your name beside what you write (your the ONLY person whose name comes up under Mount Hope on here) and go ahead and look under (own it) because I didn't start sh*t..Ms. Paula Miller you and your drama filled self brought my name into this bullcrap! I have TRIED not to comment on any of these posts that concerns my family or Donald but of course just because other people besides me can't stand your sk*nky a** you automatically had to assume it was me and brought me into it.. I am sick of playing these h.s drama computer fighting..come see me instead of trying to act like a bad a** over the net hunny! see ya soon if you grow some balls that is!
Kinda seems like you have this uncommon infatuation with this Paula person. Every post that mentions you, you say it's her. That's not normal
FUNNY

Charleston, WV

#20 Oct 2, 2012
white trash drama lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr makayla 4,272
sharon aliff and her 3some possy (Aug '13) Oct 19 inWhitesvillecloseby 101
vmart Oct 18 the fog 7
Sumpter and Cantley Oct 10 Seabert 4
Holley Massey heroin addict (Jan '16) Oct 10 clean 11
Roscoe Turner (Apr '17) Oct 8 Hope this helps 4
Heather foley&& stephanie jane Sep 29 Red rocket 1

Whitesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Whitesville Mortgages