Does anybody miss them just wondering
gandy

Mount Hope, WV

#2 Feb 8, 2013
not me i don't miss them at all
enoughisenough

Miami, WV

#3 Feb 9, 2013
Why the hell do y'all keep talking about a corrupt company that got it's comeuppance? They're gone, left, kaput, never coming back GET OVER IT
coalminer

Charleston, WV

#4 Feb 11, 2013
Don will be back soon and there will be know more patriot coal then he will buy alpha within then the next 2 years mark my words and I cant wate I will be happy to go back to work him he took care of are familys better than this trash we work for now ever did
enoughisenough

Charleston, WV

#5 Feb 13, 2013
coalminer wrote:
Don will be back soon and there will be know more patriot coal then he will buy alpha within then the next 2 years mark my words and I cant wate I will be happy to go back to work him he took care of are familys better than this trash we work for now ever did
Know = now, wate = wait, are = our, familys = families. Wow, I have an idea, try getting an education then you won't have to risk your life to make a living.
Jim bob

Beckley, WV

#6 Feb 13, 2013
I like your thinking Coalminer not many happy peeps right now mining coal I don't think people really realize what kind of effect it would be without coal but right now yea there running right right in the ground !!!!
enoughisenough

Charleston, WV

#7 Feb 14, 2013
Jim bob wrote:
I like your thinking Coalminer not many happy peeps right now mining coal I don't think people really realize what kind of effect it would be without coal but right now yea there running right right in the ground !!!!
What effect would it have? Enlighten us. I'm pretty sure we would still have electricity. And maybe the enviroment would be left alone. Oh yea and innocent men would stop being sent to their deaths. Oh yea and people would stop getting poisoned by the sludge ponds leaking into the water system.
enoughisenough

Charleston, WV

#8 Feb 14, 2013
Bout the only difference is you wouldn't have a J.O.B. And if you don't give a shit about my water I don't give a shit about your job
Jim bob

Beckley, WV

#9 Feb 14, 2013
I wouldn't work for them idiots if they paid me $100 hr but I do work In the mines and I have alot of family and friends on rt3 working and living and no I don't really care about your water if there wasn't mines on rt3 where would the people left there get gas go get the lil things they need from the dollar stores what about rite aid u think they would make it people would leave because they couldn't survive there the business's would shut down each mine there spends and estimate $15 to $20 thousand a day with vendors that's alot of flow people going through town stopping at the stores spending money that would all be gone so think about that and yes we risk our lives in the mines but that is our choice not yours I'm sure these men's tax dollars supply your monthly check the least u could do is respect them
enoughisenough

Miami, WV

#10 Feb 14, 2013
Jim bob wrote:
I wouldn't work for them idiots if they paid me $100 hr but I do work In the mines and I have alot of family and friends on rt3 working and living and no I don't really care about your water if there wasn't mines on rt3 where would the people left there get gas go get the lil things they need from the dollar stores what about rite aid u think they would make it people would leave because they couldn't survive there the business's would shut down each mine there spends and estimate $15 to $20 thousand a day with vendors that's alot of flow people going through town stopping at the stores spending money that would all be gone so think about that and yes we risk our lives in the mines but that is our choice not yours I'm sure these men's tax dollars supply your monthly check the least u could do is respect them
Nope, I dont recieved monthly checks, I work for my money trust me bro being a coal miner you'll be on government assistance before me)
enoughisenough

Miami, WV

#11 Feb 14, 2013
And I've worked in some of the stores along rt3 when I was younger and trust me, there were more people paying in foodstamps and welfare checks than cash. So don't feed me any B.S about the mines supporting stores. If all the mines shut down today bout the only thing that would take a hit is local restaurants. And that's only because they can't accept foodstamps
BOLO

Charleston, WV

#12 Feb 17, 2013
Enoughisenough must be Junior Walk....he gets paid from CRMW and RAMPS.....all this talk sounds just like the video he produced with Dustin Steele this past summer....he most likely draws a check from the hugger groups and unemployment at the same time....filthy piece of trash
GRAMMAR NAZI

Ashburn, VA

#13 Mar 30, 2013
enoughisenough wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, I dont recieved monthly checks, I work for my money trust me bro being a coal miner you'll be on government assistance before me)
WOW,, This is the same GRAMMAR NAZI, that corrected you earlier.
ROFLMAO,, Obviously, enoughisenough requires more EDUCATION.
(dont = don't recieved=receive ) DUHHH.... BRO !
PATHETIC

Ashburn, VA

#14 Mar 30, 2013
It is closed minded people like enoughisenough, that has this country in ruins.
To blind from their hatred to see the truth.
Step back, and evaluate everything. Accept it for
what it truly is. Instead of being in denial, and
refuse to believe the truth.
Do you think, W.V. would have a reserve fund of 999 Million Dollars if it wasn't for the Coal Industry..?
Seriously, I don't think C.A.M.C., Rite Aid, McDonalds, and Wendys, Wal-Mart etc..... would even come close...
Now, sit back and think about it, if the state can save this much, mostly from the Coal Industry. Just how much do you think the Coal Industry contributes to the economy of W.V. Not to mention the 1000's of Vendors and contractors the industry use and purchase from.
Ignorance is bliss... and your really gifted.... ;o)
enoughisenough

Miami, WV

#15 Mar 30, 2013
It's funny you use that word ignorance when coalminers don't give a damn what happens to the enviroment or other people. And the only reason you disagree with me is because you ARE miners. Otherwise you'd agree with everything I said. And a billion dollars in reserve fund? Please tell you your sources, because I did some research myself and the state has "maybe" 165 million in reserve funds, a big difference. And if the state is that well off why are our road such shit? Why are they wanting to raise our propterty taxes constantly for the schools? Why are we one of the biggest welfare states in the country if coalmining does us so good? BTW, you know who else likes to make good money without reguard to themselves and others?.....prostitutes....thi nk about it.
hard hearted

Winifrede, WV

#16 Mar 31, 2013
massey being gone from here is a blessing.
a certain CEO should be in jail.
coal does contribute to the economy. but, as i've said for yrs we need a diversified economy instead of one business.
coal has caused damage everywhere it's been mined.
slag heaps from old coal minings were cleaned up in the 80s from state funds. companies just left the trash behind. and still do.
arch coal didn't get the 5000 acre permit because they were 2 yrs behind on reclamation already

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Since it was deleted. Camelia, lol 6 hr FYI 5
Who's 8 hr Blah 4
long lost reatives from Mcdowell County Oct 17 wvsilver 1
how does she do it?? Oct 16 friendlyhoodspide... 1
Water out...again??? Oct 15 NoH20 2
Back off (Jan '14) Oct 12 Faithful family 128
jessica canterbury (Jan '12) Oct 12 justlooking 13
Whitesville Dating
Find my Match

Whitesville Jobs