Whitesville Dairy Queen
Gross

Oak Hill, WV

#1 Dec 12, 2012
What do you think about the workers there?
Personally, I find most of them to be wonderful.

Since: Jul 10

Charleston, WV

#2 Dec 12, 2012
I really like them!
Moe

Lubbock, TX

#3 Dec 12, 2012
Whitesville doesn't have a Dairy Queen!
Canada

Oak Hill, WV

#4 Dec 13, 2012
Moe wrote:
Whitesville doesn't have a Dairy Queen!
There is obe in Pettus. I don't mean to sound rude but I don't like it. But everyone has their own opinion
Chicky

Charleston, WV

#5 Dec 13, 2012
My only concern is the last 2-3 times I've been there they have a sign up that says "Boil Water Advisory Food and Shakes Only". It's cold and flu season, washing their hands, the trays, utensils, and stuff like that is not being done properly during these times. I'm sorry but a squirt of sanitizer is not good enough for me.
Chicky

Charleston, WV

#6 Dec 13, 2012
Also this is nothing against the people that work there, it just my concern about the place being in operation when things are clearly not being cleaned properly.

Since: Jul 10

Charleston, WV

#7 Dec 13, 2012
oh geez...whitesville/pettus, who cares lol. I agree Chicky, almost every time I go in there lately they have a boil water advisory, but why isn't the store next door under the advisory? How ARE the dishes and stuff getting cleaned with the boil water advisory? I think something should be looked into because this happens quite often. DQ has awesome people that work there and great food, but that advisory worries me also.
Helping

Beckley, WV

#8 Dec 14, 2012
Most stores use a sanitizer in the water to wash dishes even without a boil water advisory. The health department is really strict about this.
Chicky

Charleston, WV

#9 Dec 14, 2012
Helping wrote:
Most stores use a sanitizer in the water to wash dishes even without a boil water advisory. The health department is really strict about this.
I pray to God they use santitizer in their water. What I'm saying is during this "Boil Water Advisory" are they washing their hands with contaminated water then fixing your food? or are the squirting a little satitizer (Purell, industrial whatever) on their hands (no water) and then fixing your food. Both are concerning to me since during flu season (and really year round), proper hand washing is 20 seconds with hot water and soap.
The biggest question here is how are they open with a boil water advisory?
Yellow

Lubbock, TX

#10 Dec 16, 2012
Don't worry to hard about it.. I have to say there portains have shrunk
Buzz Wuzzard

Beckley, WV

#11 Dec 17, 2012
I do know their prices on the lighted sign board are not what they charge when you get to the drive thru window.Last time i was there there footlong hot dog was a dollar more at the window than what the sign said.They pull the same thing at the one in Glen Daniel.I like their food etc but i am now a non customer
Trucks

Oak Hill, WV

#12 Dec 20, 2012
Nice people & good lookin girls work there. I thought that was what this post was suppost to be about anyway. lol
WOW

Jacksonburg, WV

#13 Dec 20, 2012
Trucks wrote:
Nice people & good lookin girls work there. I thought that was what this post was suppost to be about anyway. lol
ew
seriously

Oak Hill, WV

#14 Dec 27, 2012
I don't prefer it.... Fries smell a bit odd.... Got chicken strips once.... cold in the middle.... The two lovely girls, whom was working were very nice.... Two teens or early 20's I believe.... I'm not exactly sure.... That's just all of my opinions.... But like as*holes.... everyone has one....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Thu snickers 4,304
sharon aliff and her 3some possy (Aug '13) Nov 15 Cat 102
Boone County Schools Nov 11 SportsFirst 24
Aleasha Bearfield (Jan '12) Nov 7 ht ply tng 12
vmart Oct '17 the fog 7
Sumpter and Cantley Oct '17 Seabert 4
Holley Massey heroin addict (Jan '16) Oct '17 clean 11

Whitesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance