Whitesville Police Department?

Posted in the Whitesville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Concerned Citizen

United States

#1 Jan 7, 2010
What is going to happen with the Whitesville police department???? Just found out that the "certain officer" is hurt again -hmmm.... Also the guy they hired a while back - is already back in whitesville after he was supposed to go to the state police academy??? What does the future hold? anbd whats your opinion??????
WANDERING

AOL

#2 Jan 7, 2010
Concerned Citizen wrote:
What is going to happen with the Whitesville police department???? Just found out that the "certain officer" is hurt again -hmmm.... Also the guy they hired a while back - is already back in whitesville after he was supposed to go to the state police academy??? What does the future hold? anbd whats your opinion??????
Who is the certain officer?Just curious here. Thanks
Dream Weaver

Daniels, WV

#3 Jan 7, 2010
It really doesn't matter what is going on with Whitesville P.D. that is there issue and really none of our's. If you need an officer call 911 someone will respond.
chexex

Beckley, WV

#4 Jan 7, 2010
Does anybody know the name of the woman dennis roark dated?
gahh

United States

#5 Jan 8, 2010
Concerned Citizen
just like dream weaver said
its not your business
if you want to bitch about it
go to a council meeting
theyre held once a month
at the salamy building
id look more into if i were you
wow

United States

#6 Jan 9, 2010
According to the comments posted, the problem seems to be that you must be of a certain social standing to be able to book an appointment. She is apparently trying to run an upscale shop, and that is okay, she is certainly free to do so. Maybe she weeds out the customers based on their cleanliness, or their tipping (or lack of) habit, or many other reasons. This site is full of maybes, probablys, I bets. Guesses & opinions, so Im throwing in my 2 cents. I happen to be a very clean,(& Im told) attractive person, I tip very well, & Im paying family, and I could not get an appointment either. But, here is my point! If I couldn't get in, don't take It so personal if you can't! There is no need to attack her for the way she chooses to run her business. This dies not change the fact that she is a good hairdresser. If there is gossip going on, remember... To judge someone does NOT reflect on them as a person, it reflects on you as a person. That goes both ways. To avoid being a part of the gossip, and feeling inferior by not getting an appointment, don't go there! As explained earlier, there is another stylist in town, jim, and you may find it more comfortable there anyway. He also does good work! It is okay for people in life to "just not click" with each other, but it dies not give you reason to get on this site and "judge" them. To the person who keeps defending Michelle, Stop! You are not helping! This is not high school, it's business. If they do not get any attention, they will stop and go away. There does seem to be a legitimate complaint about the manicure attendant, as she is the only option in town. Maybe Jim should expand and add manicures. My point!!!! FINALLY!!!!!

Whitesville citizens ahold be trying to put money into our own economy! We should NOT be telling people to leave our community to give their money to another. Beckley and Charleston have enough money without us. The whitesville business owners should tighten up and treat us better, try to cater to our needs, and appreciate our business. On the other hand, we must put our money
Here!! So they will have a customer flow that allows them to stock/service us better! Maybe even create a job or two.
Just think about it, before you try to turn people away (all parties involved) with their money!!!!
wow

United States

#7 Jan 9, 2010
the comment above was intended for the manicure topic.... my apologies.
uhh

Beckley, WV

#8 Jan 10, 2010
Well one of the cops is extremely old and sick and hasn't worked in forever!...the other )TIM( can only work soo much because he's only ONE person...and Travis the one that was supposed to go to the state police ac. just came home from the hospital b/c his wife had their baby sooo he didn't go so he'd be close to home for when she went into labor. soo mind your own business. Travis and Tim are the only two cops working whitesville, and they do deserve medical/family leave just like everyone else! They do a great job!
Concerned Citizen

United States

#9 Jan 11, 2010
uhh wrote:
Well one of the cops is extremely old and sick and hasn't worked in forever!...the other )TIM( can only work soo much because he's only ONE person...and Travis the one that was supposed to go to the state police ac. just came home from the hospital b/c his wife had their baby sooo he didn't go so he'd be close to home for when she went into labor. soo mind your own business. Travis and Tim are the only two cops working whitesville, and they do deserve medical/family leave just like everyone else! They do a great job!
actually your wrong in your response - Travis tried to go to academy a few months back and didnt make it - now he is hurt. Tim just went to academy on beginning of january and was back on the job 2 days later. your thinking of a few months back. and this is nothing against Travis, Tim or Roger they do what they can do and i respect them for that.
confidential

Charleston, WV

#10 Jan 22, 2010
yes travis is out hurt and tim goes to the academy in a few months actually. roger is sick and cant work ... every time its time for travis to go to the academy he always gets hurt..its just a excuse b/c he knows he cant pass and he thinks that will guarentee him his job if he goes out on medical lol
LOL

Charleston, WV

#11 Jan 22, 2010
yeah i think faking all those injuries has finally caught up with him. i seen where they took his cruiser from him too lol. for the last year tim has been the only one really working in whitesville he has actually got lots of things done that travis blew off. what they always say things will catch up with ya in the end.
info

Oak Hill, WV

#12 Jan 24, 2010
LOL wrote:
yeah i think faking all those injuries has finally caught up with him. i seen where they took his cruiser from him too lol. for the last year tim has been the only one really working in whitesville he has actually got lots of things done that travis blew off. what they always say things will catch up with ya in the end.
listen here pal do you personally know travis? do you talk to him on a daily basis? i dont f*ckin think so. tim is a good guy i have nothing against him BUTTTT travis DID his job while he was a cop so i dont even wanna hear it!!!! he went to the academy one time before he went again he got hurt i seen his knee, it wass f*cked up and this last time he didnt go cause his child was being born. let me ask you somethin? would YOU have missed it when your child was born? i think NOT. so before you go runnin those little mouths of yours maybe you should talk to travis about it yourself and see exactly what he has to tell you about it. thats right, you WONT. feel free to write whatever you want too about what i just wrote because everything that i wrote, is the TRUTH. have a nice day.
LOL

Charleston, WV

#13 Jan 24, 2010
info wrote:
<quoted text>
listen here pal do you personally know travis? do you talk to him on a daily basis? i dont f*ckin think so. tim is a good guy i have nothing against him BUTTTT travis DID his job while he was a cop so i dont even wanna hear it!!!! he went to the academy one time before he went again he got hurt i seen his knee, it wass f*cked up and this last time he didnt go cause his child was being born. let me ask you somethin? would YOU have missed it when your child was born? i think NOT. so before you go runnin those little mouths of yours maybe you should talk to travis about it yourself and see exactly what he has to tell you about it. thats right, you WONT. feel free to write whatever you want too about what i just wrote because everything that i wrote, is the TRUTH. have a nice day.
yes i do know him personally to answer ur question. he may let on to people that he does/done his job but everyone complains because he never did sh*t in town. and as far as going to the academy when the baby was born, he would have got a few days for that but if he would have went to the academy one of the first 3 times he had he wouldn't have to worry about that now would he? instead that falls back to his injuries, it never failed it was always a week or less before he was suppose to have left he amazingly got hurt. when it comes to ur job u give and take no matter what. good day!=)
INFO

Oak Hill, WV

#14 Jan 24, 2010
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
yes i do know him personally to answer ur question. he may let on to people that he does/done his job but everyone complains because he never did sh*t in town. and as far as going to the academy when the baby was born, he would have got a few days for that but if he would have went to the academy one of the first 3 times he had he wouldn't have to worry about that now would he? instead that falls back to his injuries, it never failed it was always a week or less before he was suppose to have left he amazingly got hurt. when it comes to ur job u give and take no matter what. good day!=)
i doubt you really know him personally. And the reason your probably written this about him is because hes burned your a$$ in some way. Maybe he done his job and maybe it took you down. And by the way the last time was his 3rd time when the baby was born so get your story straight. Instead of gettin on here and talkin crap about him why dont u have the balls to go say it to his face. Oh yeah thats right u would never do that cause u have to get on here and say it and act like u have a clue what your talkin about whe u really dont so why dont u grow a set and say it to his face and then u will get your answers. but he can tell you the same thing i told u cause its the truth unlikewhat your saying. really your pathetic. Get a life and grow some balls. Go ask him since you know him so well! now u have a great little peach day!!!!!!!!!!
1 post removed
Montana

Beckley, WV

#16 Jan 25, 2010
chexex wrote:
Does anybody know the name of the woman dennis roark dated?
Dennis was married and I don't think he dated anyone he worked all the time.
dirt bag town whitesville

United States

#17 Jan 26, 2010
just for the record - travis was signed up for 3 different academy classes. He attended one and was sent home the first day, and he was hurt for the other 1-2 (right when his youngin was born). Tim has went to the academy once already and was also sent home the first day - and is scheduled to go back in the spring - GOOD LUCK TIM. and roger is no longer working.
someone

United States

#18 Jan 26, 2010
hahahahahahaha
2 posts removed
agree

United States

#21 Jan 28, 2010
monk wrote:
and everyone in this little town knows it ,thats why it cant be denide .he would have never passed the acadamy anyway because he was deemed an undisireable by the acadamy because of all the reports on him buying,tradeing drugs and also takeing drugs from peaple he pulled over. now thats how the clock works orenge in this place,take how ever you can concieve it ,and the mayor and counsle are no different you are all thieves of socioty thank you,thankyou i hope you like the show thank you we love you all thank you. thank you for getting rid of this roach
i totally agree, it was nothing to see the one that was let go at drug dealers houses and such all the time! hopefully the one officer they do have here can help take care of the problems we have now, he is one of the better officers this place has had.
NASA

Lubbock, TX

#22 Jan 29, 2010
The police in both the Sylvester & Whitesville areas do a great job. Some of you illiterate hillbillies may be upset that they have confiscated your pills at one time or another. They are performing there duties, crime is low compared to many other cities. You people complaining seriously need to read a book or finish your GED to upgrade on your intellegence. You give our area a bad name!
BTW: High school is two words, lol
Really

United States

#23 Jan 29, 2010
NASA wrote:
The police in both the Sylvester & Whitesville areas do a great job. Some of you illiterate hillbillies may be upset that they have confiscated your pills at one time or another. They are performing there duties, crime is low compared to many other cities. You people complaining seriously need to read a book or finish your GED to upgrade on your intellegence. You give our area a bad name!
BTW: High school is two words, lol
I am not pill head, I have a degree, I have never been pulled over by the police, and have no criminal background!
I do, however, have knowledge of the area, and what happens in the area.
The Sylvester Officer is rarely in Sylvester, and has no jurisdiction in Whitesville, where he seems to spend most of his shift.
There are no Officers in Whitesville!
The crime rate is low, due to the fact
that Marshall Law is the only law to
abide by, and the citizens do not write and file reports with any entity.
Although there are problems in our area, as the ones you mention, there are also
SERIOUS issues with the lack
of any police presence!
Is it the chicken or the egg?
Who knows?
But the problems cannot be ignored by blaming all the drug addicts!
A proper, well functioning police dept. Could rid this area of drugs within 6mo. Tops!
There is only one toad in & out, one
pharmacy and there are no cell
phones!
How easy
would it be to solve this
problem, if just the smallest amount of effort were
put into it?!
It does make one wonder, why, the effort is not there! And what is being gained by keeping the drugs flowing....
I'm just saying.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Jun 24 Wotan 4,142
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Jun 14 freddy 1,771
Artie Music Thread Jun 12 Musikologist 2
Hide and Seek May 30 Punishable Gal 1
looking for Timmy (May '12) May '17 Pam WV 16
does anyone know heather foley? jenna ? (Feb '11) May '17 Dale 2416 26
wrong turn bolling (May '16) May '17 Yuck A Duck 5

Whitesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Whitesville Mortgages