Zionsville interchange plan isn't goo...

Zionsville interchange plan isn't good for residents

There are 1 comment on the The Indianapolis Star story from Feb 5, 2011, titled Zionsville interchange plan isn't good for residents. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

I am writing in opposition to the proposed interchange at Cooper Road and I-865 I am a cyclist and the increased traffic in this corridor will significantly increase my risk of serious injury.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

zionsvilleburbs

Yorktown, IN

#1 Feb 10, 2011
Not only will it mean terrible traffic through the countryside but more crime. Specifically, drug and violent crime. The cooper road area is already close to the problems of Indy and the 65 interstate. An interchange at Cooper will increase the crime and risks. Ask the residents of the Enclave and Shannon Springs. They have had to deal with drug dealers for many years coming into their neighborhoods and the local authorities just don't have enough resources. What will they do with an interchange bringing in more crime?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News More 1 hr Chuck 8
News Mother says she was asked to leave church prope... Jun 29 Bambi 4
nichole hulet moore Jun 26 nichole hulet moore 1
News Tully: Dear America, this is the real Indiana Jun 25 THE DONALD 5
Police Office Behaviours (Sep '14) Jun 23 Chase 3
Brad Clark Jun 22 Yep 1
Hardees Jun 16 Andy Crook 2
More from around the web

Whitestown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE