Whitestown officer arrested

Jun 25, 2011 Read more: Lebanon Reporter 6

Whitestown Police Maj. James R. Fouch Jr. was arrested Friday afternoon for the alleged theft of a Jeep the department confiscated in a Whitestown homicide case.

Read more
Scotty

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Jun 26, 2011
I have known Jim for many years and I know he is a honest person and a great police officer. This whole thing smells of small town politics.I hope the real truth comes out and not the usual public hanging because of his position as a police officer. Unfortunately in today's society police are guilty until proven innocent and they are still guilty because of some giant conspiracy.
officerswife

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Jun 26, 2011
Scotty wrote:
I have known Jim for many years and I know he is a honest person and a great police officer. This whole thing smells of small town politics.I hope the real truth comes out and not the usual public hanging because of his position as a police officer. Unfortunately in today's society police are guilty until proven innocent and they are still guilty because of some giant conspiracy.
I totally agree. What a great cop and a great guy.
Ya Think

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Jun 27, 2011
Whitestown has had some really good guys, but a few with the light a little dim so to speak. For such a small department, so many issues??
Mike

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Jun 28, 2011
officerswife wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree. What a great cop and a great guy.
I agree as well. I have known jim for 40 plus years and they don't come much better. Best wishes for him!
Bosworth

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Jun 28, 2011
This kind of questionable behavior within the Whitestown PD is unacceptable. Makes you question Chief Anderson's leadership abilities and his decision making process for allowing someone like this to be associated with the department. There are other officers on the department with previous disciplinary issues on their record as well. Don't we deserve better than this? I think Anderson owes the townspeople an explanation.
Bosworth

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Jun 28, 2011
Ya Think wrote:
Whitestown has had some really good guys, but a few with the light a little dim so to speak. For such a small department, so many issues??
I agree, there are a few dim bulbs. One in particular that has 0 military background, college or prior law enforcement experience before he lucked into his previous position. Again, we question Anderson's decision making process.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Fawcett Family Dentistry - Bradley G Fa... (Sep '11) Apr 7 Geez 12
Zionsville HS Photo Scandal Apr 7 HQUSA 1
News German court fines relatives for abducting gay ... Mar '15 WeTheSheeple 14
Rental farm wanted Mar '15 Countrygirl 1
Rental farm wanted Mar '15 Countrygirl 1
News 7 ways Fishers ranks among the best Feb '15 RealityDose 1
Kelly Mitchell (Mar '13) Feb '15 itsjuskel 6
More from around the web

Whitestown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE