Explosions in Syria's Aleppo kill at least 12

Feb 22, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: ChannelOne

Syrian activists say at least 12 people, including children, have been killed in three explosions in the northern city of Aleppo.

Comments
1 - 14 of 14 Comments Last updated Feb 27, 2013
Bagus

Kajang, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Bashar Assad and the Syrian regime are the real terrorists. Up to this date they have bombed and killed 80 thousand innocent civilians, including children and women. The numbers are counting up, and Bashar Assad dont care as long as he remain in power.
spanky

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

stop hideing in your palace and go to russia...ok i get it...your not a chicken
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

According to the article, which the above two comments do not, why does the forum have an article for discussion why not just say in the title of thread, "any dumb idiot can say what he liked".
Spanky and Bagus please try to control your enthusiastic gibberish other than that you might try pot holding, or hand gliding, how about deep sea diving, there is a world of opportunity out there.
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Pardon me I was not asking Spanky and
Bagus to be an impost in the garden I wouldn't do that to the birds and the bees.
Might try pot "holing" which is an adventuring seeking activity, which has a lot in common with the other activities I mention, as a similar pass time to armed rebellion in Syria.
Like the rebels when pot holing you can get stuck in the hole in the ground, a deep sea diver eventually will run out of breath, and we all know what goes up must come down.
National

Syria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Bagus wrote:
Bashar Assad and the Syrian regime are the real terrorists. Up to this date they have bombed and killed 80 thousand innocent civilians, including children and women. The numbers are counting up, and Bashar Assad dont care as long as he remain in power.
HOKUS BOKUS is jerking again like a coward. If you are a real man, come to Syria and fight for your crazy believes..Otherwise, keep you mouth shut, and your hand in your pocket instead of writing crazy unworthy comments.
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

This is another example of terrorist acts being carried out by the terrorist who are in Syria and are funded by the american government and israel.More than likely these terrorist are directly aided by CIA and mossad operatives on the ground.A major priority should be for the Syrian military to locate such operatives.
rodney kaylor

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Are you proud of your selves? Killed your kids, women, and family, friends? All over what? If you get rid of the powers that be, what gets better? It will get worse noone that knows the nterworkings of the Nation and with all Nations leaving you after the war cause your Nation has no inportant goods, except the chemical weapons! Thats all you got and If I was incharge I would use em! Your trying to kill them why not kill you?? You protesters started this by burning goverment buildings and acting a fool cause of the idiots in egypt that still are worse off than before! As will you be. your best bet is to say sorry we give up!!!
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

rodney kaylor wrote:
Are you proud of your selves? Killed your kids, women, and family, friends? All over what? If you get rid of the powers that be, what gets better? It will get worse noone that knows the nterworkings of the Nation and with all Nations leaving you after the war cause your Nation has no inportant goods, except the chemical weapons! Thats all you got and If I was incharge I would use em! Your trying to kill them why not kill you?? You protesters started this by burning goverment buildings and acting a fool cause of the idiots in egypt that still are worse off than before! As will you be. your best bet is to say sorry we give up!!!
There is no need to take that tone, it is the tune of empathy, and you can glorify sorrow but sorrow is not virtue the movement it created is.
Empathy is evil and its expression doesn't make the vermin give up, they worship the same thing, so it makes them feel better.
I could go on for ages about it and get kicked off the forum for being a flip.
That is, if I was a responder to empathy, which I'm not.
The demonstrators responded to the empathy the BBC handed out, that's what caused this catastrophe.
Think of it this way, empathy is like voodoo it works a little bit, "after all" belief replaces reality eventually, after eons of changes (movement) according to time.
But in the immediate present like "you say" it can only make the future worse not better.

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

rodney kaylor wrote:
What you say is mostly correct but there never was any real protesters from the start.They were created paid operatives working for the american government and israel just as they did in libya.I agree if I were leading Syria I would use every weapon the country has against the terrorist and I would also have created a program where the paid operatives were redirected to the countries that are supporting them.Basically these terrorist are paid operatives currently working for the american government and israel.Syria has money and should match what ever these terrorist are being paid.These terrorist need to be educated that they are only paid pawns working to advance the agenda of the american government and israel.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

OMG, reading Rodney and Truth is like reading a real bad fiction book, so bad that it is funny. Do either one of you have any grasp on reality?

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

George wrote:
OMG, reading Rodney and Truth is like reading a real bad fiction book, so bad that it is funny. Do either one of you have any grasp on reality?
What I post is 100% facts and terrorist supporting hasbarats like you hate to see it.Anyone with a little bit of intelligence can see what I post is facts.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>What I post is 100% facts and terrorist supporting hasbarats like you hate to see it.Anyone with a little bit of intelligence can see what I post is facts.

lololololololololololololololo lolol take a breath...lolololololololololol ololol, now that is a joke, got to admit you have an active imagination, creapy but active.

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

I see you hate to read facts as usual terrorist supporter george.Go hide behind your name neville or one of your other names pathetic shill.
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
I see you hate to read facts as usual terrorist supporter george.Go hide behind your name neville or one of your other names pathetic shill.

He is hopeless

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Whitestown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Whitestown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••