Zionsville: Underage party busted

Zionsville: Underage party busted

There are 35 comments on the WTHR-TV Indianapolis story from Mar 24, 2008, titled Zionsville: Underage party busted. In it, WTHR-TV Indianapolis reports that:

Police say an anonymous tip led to an underage drinking party bust Saturday night. via WTHR-TV Indianapolis

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTHR-TV Indianapolis.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Amused

Ft Mitchell, KY

#28 Aug 21, 2008
Sharon Terry wrote:
A few years ago, Carmel really had serious drug and gay problems, that only have gotten worse.
The problems of gay computer hackers in Carmel
Indiana only became worse when Ronald Hellems,
a Carmel High School choir instructor, was caught
in the act.
There are too many gays in Carmel Indiana too.
senip--it's gone beyond Crawfordsville Indiana.
God help us.
Hellems quit CHS years ago. I find it hard to believe that he was some kind of "gay computer hacker." What the heck is a gay hacker anyway? He was a little odd, but he's no child molester.
John in Okinawa

Montgomery, AL

#29 Aug 21, 2008
They broke the law & should be held accountable in accordance with the law, no more/no less. If you dont like it then get involved & change the law.

If their parents are worth a damn they have already made their kids regret their decisions that night. Mine would and I'd be apologizing to the community, not defending group of dumba$$ teenagers.
nudude

Camby, IN

#30 Aug 22, 2008
Your a day late and a dollar short. This happend last March.
ScuseMe

Milliken, CO

#32 Oct 31, 2008
God Bless the CARMEL PATRIOT!!
MEE

United States

#33 Mar 13, 2009
Sharon Terry is a liar.. Yes her son was gay..one of the biggest flamers of all times. Ron gave him a chance in the Ambassadors which he did not deserve and then he and Sharon Terry turned on Hellems..
1980 Carmel Grad

Windham, NH

#35 Sep 5, 2009
I am wondering when the incident happened with Ms. Terry's son. Even back when I was there, rumors of Mr. Hellems being involved in those kinds of incidents were whispered... but nothing ever came of them. I always figured it was because the success of the Ambassadors (the show choir he directed) brought so much recognition to the school.
Teresa Wall

Honolulu, HI

#36 Dec 19, 2009
Is this the Ronald Hellems that used to be the choral director at Norwell High School during 1975-1976 and on????
OMG!
lawman

Algonquin, IL

#37 Dec 24, 2009
Parent wrote:
1. Kids in underwear - I see that everyday on TV along with tampon commercials.
2. If not drugs were found then no drugs were there. It takes evidence to convict.
3. Nothing was said about finding anyone in a sex act. Dressing provocative (even for a minor) is not illegal.
4. Eighteen year olds go to war - they should be able to drink.

Your logic is flawed. If you are a parent I now know why children commit crimes. Using your logic:
(1) I see murder and other crimes committed on TV so murder is not wrong? I also see people using alcohol on TV does that mean it is not wrong for teenagers to drink?(2)If I kill some one and the body is not found my act is not murder.(3)Six-year-olds must pay taxes so six-year olds should be able to vote.
big poppa

Carmel, IN

#38 Dec 29, 2009
here's how i see it. yes zionsville has/had a bad drug problem. but kids these days aren't doing anything different then parents did when they were a kid. zville is just a small town, the cops have nothing better to do than harass kids. some cops are cool, some are complete deusche bags. my friends and i get followed everywhere. I MEAN EVERYWHERE! its fukcing annoying. i understand kids make dumb decisions but jeezus lay off. let kids be kids. i understand drinking a driving. wtf is wrong with smoking in your house?? were not hurting anyone, so whats the big deal.?
Levik

United States

#39 Jun 29, 2010
Ha i go to zionsville ha the cops r stupid but u know wat idc how bad the cops are u still cant do stuff like that i mean seriously your like 13 u cant jst wait?? And i live with the cops kuz i dnt brk the LAW !!
The Truth

United States

#40 Jul 14, 2010
This makes Carmel a great Place to live.
solidity

United States

#41 Jun 14, 2012
the ronald hellums' ordeal was true. he's a gay butt rapist and supposedly he's moved to other schools since.
fresh meat for the fatty gay rapist?
probably so.
Carolyn

Indianapolis, IN

#42 Aug 9, 2013
To all of those who were destroyed by Ronald Hellums, my prayers go out to you and I truly hope you find the peace and closure that you so desperately need. He is a monster of the very worst kind. Thank GOD my brother stood up to him and told him where to stick it.
STFU

Carmel, IN

#43 Oct 16, 2013
hahaha wrote:
hahahaha i hope theyre all charged. zionsville has a problem, and im glad these kids got caught
jealous much?
Student

United States

#44 May 31, 2015
HELLEMS TEACHES AT BALL STATE UNIVERSITY NOW.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News As Hoosiers vote, most prez candidates already ... 20 hr Chilli J 2
News Neighbors in custom homes put up a fight with P... (Jan '11) Apr 26 teila 90
Kids Basketball for the summer Apr 4 beautiful 1
Some one plz come to gravel switch park there's... Mar '16 Chelseyalfred8009983 1
how to find C Joseph Schafer???? (Sep '15) Mar '16 Elaine 2
Courthouse shooting Mar '16 Why 1
Express Scripts Women (Sep '15) Sep '15 Solofun 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Whitestown Mortgages