Zionsville: Underage party busted

Mar 24, 2008 Full story: WTHR-TV Indianapolis 34

Police say an anonymous tip led to an underage drinking party bust Saturday night. via WTHR-TV Indianapolis

Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hahaha

Crawfordsville, IN

#1 Mar 25, 2008
hahahaha i hope theyre all charged. zionsville has a problem, and im glad these kids got caught
to both of the last posts

Carmel, IN

#3 Mar 25, 2008
You know nothing about this. Butt out. Who do you think you are? This story and the police reports are filled with 50% bullshit. Shame on you and shame on the zionsville police who think they own the world.
haha

Rushville, IN

#4 Mar 25, 2008
30 bucks says the last poster was a student who was there.

Since: May 07

Kokomo, IN

#5 Mar 25, 2008
to both of the last posts wrote:
You know nothing about this. Butt out. Who do you think you are? This story and the police reports are filled with 50% bullshit. Shame on you and shame on the zionsville police who think they own the world.
Great Post. this happens in every city and town in every state. Some act as if they were never kids. Let's have a public hanging!!!!!!!!!!
senip

Amlin, OH

#6 Mar 25, 2008
crawfordsville has a problem. too many gays.
to both of the last posts

United States

#9 Mar 25, 2008
well "haha" sounds like you have lost 30 bucks. I am not a student, nore have i been one for quite some time.

P.S. if you read the police report, it says they smelled dope... but guess what... no dope was found. check it out.
toall

United States

#11 Mar 26, 2008
i think no matter what you cannot deny the fact that zionsville has gotten way out of hand with the drugs and sex. teens are becoming much to comfortable asserting their feelings about both topics. i personally am glad that this was caught. it's time zionsville police realized what was really going on behind their backs.
senip

Carmel, IN

#12 Mar 26, 2008
i was kidding about the gay thing. sorry about your story sharon terry, but there is nothing wrong with being homosexual.
zgrad

West Lafayette, IN

#14 Mar 27, 2008
hahaha glad i got out of high school when i did, looks like z-ville is falling apart again
Carmel parent

Noblesville, IN

#15 Mar 27, 2008
Sharon Terry wrote:
Ronald Hellums, or Hellems, was the choir and
musical staffer, involved with molesting my son
and then Ronald Hellems tried to say my son
molested him. Illegal drugs were used at Carmel Indiana high school instructors parties.
Dr. Hartmann, the-then superintendent of Carmel Schools, tried to cover-up the whole story, while
his own family molestation mess led to his own daughter's suicide.
Illegal drugs were involved also.
Two years later, another sexually molested
girl, CHAUCIE QUILLEN, committed suicide
in a school and family incest scandal.
These scandals happen quite often now, in Carmel
Indiana's Senior High School.
A word to the wise!!
Watch Out!
Why do we hear about Carmel students dying in car accidents, but never hear about the suicide? Cover up? How about some suicide prevention instead of covering it up?
Carmel parent

Noblesville, IN

#16 Mar 27, 2008
Sharon Terry wrote:
senip--Ronald Hellems got my son drunk, then
he anally sodomized my son.
senip, it was forceable rape of my son
by Carmel High School choir director, and
he was deputy Director and deputy chairman
of the Carmel Hign school Music Department.
It was awful and Mr. Hartmann, the Carmel
School superintendent did nothing.
There were 2 eye witnesses to my son being
raped by Hellems.
Homosexuality is a sin, and a crime against
my own son.
Get it?
Why do we hear about Carmel students killed in car accidents, but never the suicides? How about some suicide prevention? The schools can't talk about it, because it's linked to mental illness.....shhhhhh
Miss Buck

Mclean, VA

#17 Mar 27, 2008
The Police who work for Zionsville are a bunch of liars. Everyone was wearing clothes and no one was passed out of the floor. This is all a money making bunch of bull.
James

San Antonio, TX

#18 Mar 29, 2008
Through reading all the replies a common trend occurs. Judging. Condemning those at the party and those who were arrested. "I would never do anything like that, I would have left a party like that, What irresponsible rich Zionsville kids, Bad parenting". What do these statements accomplish?

In absolutely no way am i approving of what occurred at that party. But judging people accomplishes nothing, they only resort back to the things in which they are being judged for.

Just think of the most embarrassing moment of your life. Now think if it was made public, not only through gossip but the paper and news. How awful would you feel?!

This is what happened to these people.

Show some compassion.

Thats all i ask.
ˇYA!
hahahah

Muncie, IN

#19 Apr 3, 2008
they smelled dope because there was dope
they hid it in her little sisters room in the play dough containers
hahaha
Parent

United States

#20 Apr 3, 2008
1. Kids in underwear - I see that everyday on TV along with tampon commercials.
2. If not drugs were found then no drugs were there. It takes evidence to convict.
3. Nothing was said about finding anyone in a sex act. Dressing provocative (even for a minor) is not illegal.
4. Eighteen year olds go to war - they should be able to drink.
to hahaha

Cincinnati, OH

#21 Apr 10, 2008
you're right... zionsville has had a problem lately
but instead of bitching about that, i hope that you recognize the 9 baseball players that were caught drinking underage.

just a thought
to hahaha

Cincinnati, OH

#22 Apr 10, 2008
in crawfordsville that is
Exposed

United States

#24 Apr 10, 2008
I'm a lonely, deranged, homosexual, sociopath with multiple personality disorder. I cruise the forums desperately looking for manly companionship. Sometimes I post as "Carmel Patriot" or "Brian Wallace". When I get that funny feeling in my special place, I opt for the moniker, "Sharon Terry".

Don't put any stock into any of my comments.
If you've got all day, ask me about the Carmel debt.

To anyone who'll pay attention to my pathetic a#*--KEEP ON WRITING!!!!!
Z-ville person

United States

#25 Apr 17, 2008
What is everyone's problem with gays? they are people too! we have a few of them here in Zionsville adn they are just fine, so what if they like the same sex instead of the opposite sex?
wrong

United States

#26 Apr 18, 2008
i just want to know why my tax dollars are going to police who lie and exaggerate. people were dressed provacatively...there was no sex going on at all. there were not "several" sex toys. people did not have writing on them expresseing their sexual desires for the night.

why are police allowed to make absolutely incorrect inferences and conjectures like that with no consequence?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News German court fines relatives for abducting gay ... Mar 13 WeTheSheeple 14
Rental farm wanted Mar 6 Countrygirl 1
Rental farm wanted Mar 5 Countrygirl 1
News 7 ways Fishers ranks among the best Feb 26 RealityDose 1
Kelly Mitchell (Mar '13) Feb '15 itsjuskel 6
Looking for 3 bedroom home - $700 range Feb '15 theale8kid 1
Zionsville Attorney Takes Advantage of Mother w... (Feb '13) Feb '15 Deltaforce 10
Whitestown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Whitestown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]