Caterer to the stars, new client...a ...

Caterer to the stars, new client...a dog?

Posted in the Whitestone Forum

Since: Mar 12

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Mar 23, 2012
Celebrity apprentice star Aubrey O'day hired chef to the stars Chef David Catapano of Romeo's Catering. Not for her own purposes but for the purposes of her two pomeranian's.

We caught up with Chef David Catapano and asked if he thought it was unusual to cook for dogs.

"Actually it's nothing new, we have clients across the animal kingdom. People love their pets, and it doesn't surprises us that they would want all their loved ones to eat well. Surprisingly we find that some of the pets have more advanced palates than their owners." We expected a smile but did not get one.

Chef David Catapano told World News that about 20% of his regular clients have included their pets in menu planning. Romeo's Catering NY handles over 100 pet related events a year, most of them meals are prepared for the human guests as well as their pets.

It is a growing trend and I am sure a caterer to the stars has seen worse.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitestone Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hello MESSAGE TO JOY BEHAR REPENT Sat REPENT 2
News A 'hell on Horton Road' for family of murder vi... (Jul '06) Sat Gabby gabby haze 1,127
News New Rochelle BOE Appoints Veteran Educator To H... Feb 16 333stenbrian 2
Work at home Feb 15 DarkchildWilliams 2
Yankees The Bronx Needs YOu Feb 14 coco4u 1
News SHARPTON: School that denied 'Malcolm X' on swe... Feb 13 ThomasA 5
anyone interested in Trading Pictures of Wives ... (Nov '11) Apr '17 Chompski9202 17

Whitestone Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Whitestone Mortgages