The Video Didn’t Do It..Obama did

The Video Didn’t Do It..Obama did

Posted in the Whitesburg Forum

the GREAT many

Bristol, VA

#1 Sep 15, 2012
It was bad enough, two years ago, that Defense Secretary Robert Gates called fringe Florida pastor Terry Jones to ask him not to burn copies of the Koran, or last week, that chairman of the Joint Chiefs Gen. Martin Dempsey took his turn to call Jones to ask him to stop publicizing a YouTube video, The Innocence of Muslims. But then on Friday, White House spokesman Jay Carney told the world that the violent protests in Cairo and Ben­ghazi and elsewhere were a “response not to United States policy, and not obviously the administration or the American people,” but were “in response to a video, a film we have judged to be reprehensible and disgusting.” Carney repeated the point for emphasis:“This is not a case of protests directed at the United States at large or at U.S. policy, but in response to a video that is offensive to Muslims.”

http://www.weeklystandard.com/articles/video-...

Maybe because the leader of the great Satan was taunting them “Bin Laden is dead, GM is alive!”

The Muslims have been chanting “We have 1 and a half BILLION OSAMAS”.......they are telling us it’s NOT the movie, it’s the killing of Osama and BRAGGING ABOUT IT!!!!!!

Since: Nov 08

Morristown, TN

#2 Sep 15, 2012
the GREAT many wrote:
It was bad enough, two years ago, that Defense Secretary Robert Gates called fringe Florida pastor Terry Jones to ask him not to burn copies of the Koran, or last week, that chairman of the Joint Chiefs Gen. Martin Dempsey took his turn to call Jones to ask him to stop publicizing a YouTube video, The Innocence of Muslims. But then on Friday, White House spokesman Jay Carney told the world that the violent protests in Cairo and Ben­ghazi and elsewhere were a “response not to United States policy, and not obviously the administration or the American people,” but were “in response to a video, a film we have judged to be reprehensible and disgusting.” Carney repeated the point for emphasis:“This is not a case of protests directed at the United States at large or at U.S. policy, but in response to a video that is offensive to Muslims.”
http://www.weeklystandard.com/articles/video-...
Maybe because the leader of the great Satan was taunting them “Bin Laden is dead, GM is alive!”
The Muslims have been chanting “We have 1 and a half BILLION OSAMAS”.......they are telling us it’s NOT the movie, it’s the killing of Osama and BRAGGING ABOUT IT!!!!!!
STINKING TROLL
tater

Jefferson City, TN

#3 Sep 15, 2012
Not the chosen one he is the resurrection of the world didn't you hear? He can calm the seas, clear the skies and float your boat. He understands the Muslims and they are his friends.
URClueless

Johnson City, TN

#4 Sep 15, 2012
Tooter and the great mini mind are both idiots and retards. NO ONE listens or pays any attention to you.

Since: Nov 08

Morristown, TN

#5 Sep 15, 2012
tater wrote:
Not the chosen one he is the resurrection of the world didn't you hear? He can calm the seas, clear the skies and float your boat. He understands the Muslims and they are his friends.
If you were smart enough, you could be a troll
Jason

Morristown, TN

#6 Sep 15, 2012
tater wrote:
Not the chosen one he is the resurrection of the world didn't you hear? He can calm the seas, clear the skies and float your boat. He understands the Muslims and they are his friends.
And you can pound sand up your ass. So what's your point Mr. Potatohead ?
LOL

Greer, SC

#7 Sep 15, 2012
Nope, it was the video, made by Replubicans, the world knows it. You can blame Obama all you want but everybody in the world knows the truth, only trolls will continue to tell lies, the desperation grows.
Barry Soetero

United States

#8 Sep 15, 2012
Actually it is the idiots that worship Allah who caused this. Nobody in America caused this. These Muslims are celebrating their victory at the World Trade Center on 9/11. Obama has screwed up a lot but Muslims don't need a reason.
Just Saying

Morristown, TN

#9 Sep 15, 2012
Barry Soetero wrote:
Actually it is the idiots that worship Allah who caused this. Nobody in America caused this. These Muslims are celebrating their victory at the World Trade Center on 9/11. Obama has screwed up a lot but Muslims don't need a reason.
Radical is radical be it religion or politics. Christians who hate are no better than Muslims who hate.
Simple Joe

Morristown, TN

#10 Sep 15, 2012
Muslims protest and commit acts of violence. Its just what they do. Nothing new here. Its nobody's fault. I don't understand the appeasement strategy though. If it were me I'd leave all these peaceful muslims to their sand and foot bathes. No assistance at all. Let them scream about Allah and kill each other like they have for centuries. There is too much inbreading over there and they just arent right in the head.
slowhand

Morristown, TN

#11 Sep 15, 2012
Barry Soetero wrote:
Actually it is the idiots that worship Allah who caused this. Nobody in America caused this. These Muslims are celebrating their victory at the World Trade Center on 9/11. Obama has screwed up a lot but Muslims don't need a reason.
Hey how have you been? We've missed you.
slowhand

Morristown, TN

#12 Sep 15, 2012
Barry Soetero wrote:
Actually it is the idiots that worship Allah who caused this. Nobody in America caused this. These Muslims are celebrating their victory at the World Trade Center on 9/11. Obama has screwed up a lot but Muslims don't need a reason.
Hey how have you been? We've missed you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitesburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tabitha S. 13 min call me the king 3
Jason Alexander (Nov '10) 28 min Ashley 55
Mamie Shrader 52 min Family friend 6
im considering moving from mississippi to morri... 1 hr joesgot4 1
News Morristown 2-year-old drowns in pond, grandmoth... 1 hr Upset Grandparent 6
bye bye fat lazy mexicans 2 hr Trumpy white trash 19
cute transexuals (Dec '12) 2 hr call me the king 8

Whitesburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Whitesburg Mortgages