kristina brock

Hindman, KY

#1 May 13, 2010
the one marraid to travis tackett anyone know her? shes TROUBLE

Louisville, KY

#2 Sep 7, 2010
kristina is not trouble that travis tackett is a pain in the aws i dont see how she puts up with him.

Hindman, KY

#3 Sep 8, 2010
Funny, you must not know her then, she is in and out of trouble all the time. She is a nasty dope head who would steal your dog if you turned your head. Travis is a child molester he is on the registry and they just had a new baby, wow, they are perfect for each other. She married him knowing full well he was in trouble for raping an underage girl, how do I know? Because she told me so.She talked about how bad Travis was so people would feel sorry for her, then she married him.

Whitesburg, KY

#4 Jul 6, 2012
I know Travis, and he is NOT a child molester, she admitted to me, that came to HIS house and SHE raped him! So it's all bullshit. But her petty little mommy would never let her tell the judge that!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitesburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 37 min ChromiuMan 145,743
Text From Your DeskTop 1 hr Kiser 1
Loser Magistrate District 4 4 hr shemale 5
Ashley Brooke Ingram 16 hr Yep 1
Jimmy Craft....has he screwed you? (Sep '11) 19 hr Okman 43
the one they call babo mccllain Sun bambam 7
Does anyone know the real SEVENTH SONS? (Aug '09) Sun bob 305
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Whitesburg Mortgages