First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Parlor Room

Whitesburg, KY

#1 Oct 8, 2012
Just heard a rumor that the parlor room (tattoo shop) is against coal. Does anybody know if the is true or just another rumor?
Coalpowered

Whitesburg, KY

#2 Oct 8, 2012
Looked on the Facebook page of the owner, saw he liked the hippie group Kentucians for the Commonwealth, so I would venture to say he does not support mountain top removal or coal in general.

Coal miners,,,,, give your money to someone that supports you!
thanks

Whitesburg, KY

#3 Oct 8, 2012
My money will goes else where.
Coal Miner

Whitesburg, KY

#4 Oct 9, 2012
Anybody living in Eastern Kentucky that wiould be against coal mining in any way should have a d**k shoved up their a$$ and just move!
KISER GRANDPA

Whitesburg, KY

#5 Oct 9, 2012
Coal Miner wrote:
Anybody living in Eastern Kentucky that wiould be against coal mining in any way should have a d**k shoved up their a$$ and just move!
AMEN i agree with you 100%
harddollar

Salem, VA

#6 Oct 11, 2012
anyone who is associasted with the ky for the commonwealth is our enemy. if you go there and spend your money it isd the same thing as stealing off of your neighbor.
whatever

Whitesburg, KY

#7 Oct 11, 2012
That's a croc of shit. You buy services from someone with talent. Go somewhere else if you want a staph infection. KFTC hasn't done anything to kill the coal industry - Natural Gas is doing that.
Coal Miner

Whitesburg, KY

#8 Oct 11, 2012
whatever wrote:
That's a croc of shit. You buy services from someone with talent. Go somewhere else if you want a staph infection. KFTC hasn't done anything to kill the coal industry - Natural Gas is doing that.
I'm hearing they're bashing coal as well as the Natural gas industry.......Not good! They
need a boot up their a$$e$!
IDK

United States

#9 Oct 11, 2012
Read the KFTC classified ad in the "Help Wanted" section of the newspaper, and then tell me that they're not doing anything to "bash" coal.
whatever

Whitesburg, KY

#10 Oct 11, 2012
KFTC is against mountaintop removal coal mining - which they argue on health and stream impacts. They aren't against all forms of coal mining and mainly work to make sure mining is done in compliance with existing regulations (which it takes more people to do the job right). Most of the work I've seen them do is on water quality and advocating for economic diversification, which is important. We aren't just coal, and we should diversify our economy.Any effect on job loss in the area around coal is mostly due to natural gas, competition from other coal fields, and a smaller extent implementing of provisions of the 1990 clean air act. Most coal plants in this country are outdated and utilities, rather than invest billions in retrofitting these old plants see it as more economical to switch to natural gas.
whatever

Whitesburg, KY

#11 Oct 11, 2012
But back to my earlier comment. KFTC is a multi issue organization, who cares if he is a member? The coal industry isn't going to live or die by his views (which we don't know). He does good tattoo's and is another business in the area. We need all the jobs we can get and that is a part of it.
CoalPowered

Whitesburg, KY

#12 Oct 11, 2012
Who Cares!!!!!

By God I Care!!!!!!

This man supports a group that is fighting to end my job, ending my job takes food from my childs mouth.

Coal Miners are Done with him!!!!!!
Coal Miner

Whitesburg, KY

#13 Oct 11, 2012
whatever wrote:
KFTC is against mountaintop removal coal mining - which they argue on health and stream impacts. They aren't against all forms of coal mining and mainly work to make sure mining is done in compliance with existing regulations (which it takes more people to do the job right). Most of the work I've seen them do is on water quality and advocating for economic diversification, which is important. We aren't just coal, and we should diversify our economy.Any effect on job loss in the area around coal is mostly due to natural gas, competition from other coal fields, and a smaller extent implementing of provisions of the 1990 clean air act. Most coal plants in this country are outdated and utilities, rather than invest billions in retrofitting these old plants see it as more economical to switch to natural gas.
Do you prefer Vaseline or the old fashioned "natural" lubrication for that boot up your ass? Mountain top removal is a form of mining too. They'll never remove all the mountain tops! Just the ones that have coal under them and they always restore them to 100% more value to them. Leave mining alone and we'll all prospher till the end of our days! Mofo!
Brushey Bill

Whitesburg, KY

#14 Oct 16, 2012
Coal Miner wrote:
I did move, solely because of filthy, foul mouthed, beardy, nasty,'baccer chewin, cigrette smoking, beer swilling, inbred bastards just like you. You'd strip your mothers grave for enough money to get another hit of meth. I used to see your kind in wal mart with your stripped costume on and 2 layers of grease and coal dust on you. Don't you know how to bathe before you go out in public. Are you still a friend of coal, now that the coal companies have dumped you on your ass? I hope you have to grub out a living on these earth raped mountains you created and drink the filthy water you contaminated. As for me, I'm sitting on my front deck, overlooking beautiful untouched Mountains, drinking tea made with mountain springwater. Oh yes, my elecricity comes from solar pannels and hydro power. So stay where you are and don't contaminate the rest of the world.
yesss

Virgie, KY

#15 Oct 16, 2012
i cant wait to that goofy pres gets outta office andi hope a mountian top permit is passed to strip thatbeautifulmountian u r looking at i love the mountians cause the coalunder them providesformy family so f you hippies and got news for you if it wasnt for coal you wouldnt have a wal mart togo to i hope u starve to death
Brushey Bill

Whitesburg, KY

#16 Oct 16, 2012
Yesss.....You'll never see the mountains I live in. And I don't go to wal marts ANYWHERE. That's where Inbreds like you hang out. Piss on coal. It's gone and so are you. I'll be fat and sassy while you're grubbing for garbage.
Curious

Corbin, KY

#17 Oct 17, 2012
Mr.Brushey Bill, May I ask what you do to earn a living? And may I say that it appears that the rest of us are better off that you have taken to the hills as it were. Or could it be that you live on government assistance ? Surely not! A gentleman as resourceful as yourself with solar energy and a working waterwheel { hydro-power}{not to bad for an inbred bastard}must be an avid hunter and fisherman. When you need clothes I am sure that you weave them out of the hemp plants growing out back. With all of your talents Sir where do you shop for personal items ? Sure you can make your own soap , detergent, but even you have to go somewhere for tissue. Given your outlandish hatred for coal miners and walmart I am curious.
oh my

Santa Barbara, CA

#19 Oct 18, 2012
if ytou know what i mean he is Q u e e r
voteagainstpreso sama

Lexington, KY

#20 Oct 18, 2012
Pres. Baraq Hussein Osama is against Coal. If he get back in, he will try to push his "Cap and Trade (Tax)" policy where he will impose huge taxes on electricity/utility compaines whose power comes from coal. Guess where KY's power comes from?? COAL.
Electic in KY will double or triple, becuase the elwct. compnaniwa will have to pay huge fines or taxes to the gov't becuase they use coal. Guess who elect. com. will pay pay those, us they will add it to our bills!!! ALso, in time they will stop using coal which will end the coal industry.
look up vids on his stance on coal

You all better vote Romney.
Overthemountain

Whitesburg, KY

#21 Oct 21, 2012
Get the facts...the coal industry is doing better nationwide than it has done in 20 years. More miners are working today than the last 20 years...check it! If you have been laid off it's a market issue of the company you worked for. These coal companies are playing all of you like a banjo...buying their signs, putting them in your yard and on your vehicles, going to rallies....All just to promote their canidate (and looking silly, I might add). When all the time, the overall coal industry is doing very well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitesburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 25 min SNYB 131,613
Terry's pets=puppy mills 17 hr Greta 14
Lets Talk PC-BSD / BSD Unix 21 hr Kiser 4
Nancy Blair Wed my goodness 2
Hannah McFall Tue really 2
Michelle Bates & Peggy Bates Tue ikr 9
anybody know who wrecked at McDonald's Tue yup 13
Whitesburg Dating
Find my Match

Whitesburg People Search