very nice , good people,

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#5 Apr 12, 2010
Nice person
what

Hindman, KY

#7 May 10, 2010
r u talking about the one thats married to rocky neice? shes from pine creek if so shes a skank nasty ho.... she will sleep with anyone for a pill she dont take care of her kids and sleeps with old men for money or pills NASTY.....
haha

Pineville, KY

#8 May 13, 2010
i think she is so nasty and a pu$$y at that she has already had her a$$ kicked for messin with one grls man malinda mason literilly beat her a$$.i think that was so greati wished i could have seen it from what i hear she also beat the crap out of tya lucas another nasty skank. all i can say is u go girl. get all of these lowlife pieces of dirty mothers who would wrather b high as to take care of thier kids.
oh yeah

Hindman, KY

#9 May 13, 2010
totaly agree with u haha. tya is a nother pi** who** yeah i heard about malinda whipping her "crystal"she walked around with a black eye for ever but hey she deserved ever hit
i know

United States

#10 May 14, 2010
i like crystal,as far as her getting her ass kicked,this is true...BUT malinda wasn't the only 1 in on it...there was 3 at the same time in cluding bj baker,his ho and malinda....this town really needs to get a life rather sit at the computer and talk shit about people

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitesburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Free prom dresses 2 hr oh-ic 2
Dope heads ? 3 hr Happy 44
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr Mike Duquette 135,134
Need a local heat pump expert. 11 hr Varney 11
dryland fish( morel mushrooms) for sale....orde... 13 hr dot 2
Adipex 15 hr Juice Box 8
Kim @ mchc 15 hr Juice Box 17
Whitesburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Whitesburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]