United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2011

nosey wrote:
the brittany collins that works at mcdonalds doesn't go to high schoool and your right don't eat there, she is nasty.
she is a flirt
Charles Brandon Bates

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2011

Judged:

Leave Brittney alone. She didnt have to imitate anyone. She was her own person we all were. Look were we came from that $hit hole whitesburg. If you dont get out there. You will never make it. Unless you want to be a teacher or a miner. We made the most of what we had back then. They have like 20 churches in that town. Guess what check drawers and lazy people your lovely town called whitesburg is one on a list of Precscripton Capitals of the world. If you cant get ur fix one place go next door. I sure they will take care of you. As for brittney she got out of there. Which I am very happy for her. So for your people if your kids stay there. They gonna end up just like. So borred with your life that you have to torment others. Look at the name I aint no coward. You got something to say bring it. My name is right there. You want to talk shit about me go ahead. I dont care anymore. I got out of there. Thank you.
My opinion

Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2011

Judged:

This is a small place and not a lot is here but it's home to a lot of people. You can move away it want matter when you do things like her it will follow you. You can't run from your problems. Every town has drama drugs and bad people.
Geez

Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2011

You got that right. Did you see the drama going on on Facebook between her and her ex lover an sister. Let me just say I wouldn't want to miss with her ex.
hello

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2011

both of those girls are trash. and to see her ex saying she is a christian makes me sick. how can you be a christian and be a lesbian plus dropping all those f bombs on there. and her saying she is clean is a joke. she will never be clean until she dies.
Agreed

Prospect, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2011

biggest ho in letcher county,or just about anywhere.She'd probably get with just about anything with legs to spread.lmao.
Funny

Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2011

Judged:

You talking about her or her sister. I know she was always easy in high school
funny story

Jeremiah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2011

I think they both are F***ed up in the head, Brittany and Danielle!!!
HELP

Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2011

is danielle still with that young boy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Whitesburg Forum right now

Search the Whitesburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min Crybaby Cons 146,433
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 13 min pusherman_ 128,762
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 55 min LMS 16,119
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 58 min LMS 1,021
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr sallygreen 26,195
Susan trost (May '11) 6 hr Hmm 4
"Jesus" Place 9 hr holler 34
•••
•••
•••
•••

Whitesburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Whitesburg People Search