Looking for

United States

#1 Jan 1, 2010
Does anyone know what happend to Chris I went to community college at whitesburg with him I had a crush on him but was afraied of being rejected I would love to know if he is married or single because I have changed a WHOLE LOT since then iam not afraied of being rejected anymore so if any one can help me to k ow what he is up 2 now please post this I live in Louisville I am a stripper . And Ian a good person and I would love to see him again but if he is married please let me know and I will move on and wish him the best I have always carried a part of him in my heart that's for reading my post ;-) $ flirtty GIRLY$;-)
hmmm

Hindman, KY

#2 Jan 1, 2010
I know a chris slone that went to whitesburg he has a sister named misti?
Looking for

United States

#3 Jan 2, 2010
He went by the nickname (DUMP)
friend

Hindman, KY

#4 Jan 2, 2010
Dump as everyone called him is has just moved to Nicolasville to work, he does have a facebook, maybe you could find him there.
cousin

Somerset, KY

#5 Jan 2, 2010
which chris slone are you talking about?
friend

Bolivar, MO

#6 Jan 2, 2010
you can find dump on facebook , just type in chris dump slone
cares

Hindman, KY

#7 Jan 2, 2010
Think dump kinda swings both ways...
friend

Bolivar, MO

#8 Jan 2, 2010
ive heard that to, but i have known dump for over 20 years and he is definitly into the ladies. the guy wants to get married someday and havea son so i don't thik he is into guys..
whereishe

Hindman, KY

#9 Sep 29, 2010
does anyone know where he is now
yeah

United States

#10 Sep 29, 2010
One is in prison
friend

Whitesburg, KY

#11 Sep 27, 2011
Dump is now coaching softball at Alice Lloyd College. He resigned from East Jessamine High School and is back here to help take care of his grandmother and coach at ALC
theotherguy

Hindman, KY

#12 May 6, 2012
I been trying to find something out on this guy for a couple weeks now. Now I don't know this guy personally so I can't say anything bad or good about him but I do know the girl I've been crushin on since high school & dated 2 years ago has been hanging around him lately or so that's the word. So if he's a ladies man & she's a third of the woman I knew 2 years ago........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitesburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lindsey faith Williams 1 hr Scoal man 10
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Mallory 149,673
Jack and delphie 11 hr Old friend 1
Dairy queen 11 hr Jenny 4
Black Lives Matters in Whitesburg 11 hr Brilliant 24
Brandy slone Sun Yep 2
Joe joey Johnson. Sun Yesssss 5

Whitesburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Whitesburg Mortgages