Does anyone know Matthew Breeding (Ma...

Does anyone know Matthew Breeding (Matt)

Posted in the Whitesburg Forum

Wondering Woman

Whitesburg, KY

#1 Apr 28, 2010
Does anyone know Matt Breeding? What do you think of him?
I know

Hindman, KY

#2 Apr 30, 2010
Checking up on your man Michelle?
Wondering Woman

Whitesburg, KY

#3 Apr 30, 2010
This isn't Michelle! WHO'S MICHELLE? Didn't know that he was seeing anyone. I just wanted to know what kind of person he is.
I know 2

Richmond, KY

#4 May 2, 2010
He is engaged to Michelle. Their getting married in June.
MEE

Whitesburg, KY

#5 May 2, 2010
THEIR VERY HAPPY SO LEAVE THEM ALONE....
LMFAO

Winchester, KY

#6 May 5, 2010
Michelle was gonna marry him until she found out about some bad stuff he's been into and then she kicked his ass to the curb. They say now he's dating a fifty some year old woman named Della. They like the same stuff if you know what I mean.
haha

United States

#7 May 6, 2010
he is a great dad. at least he is there if his kids need him unlike their mom. she is lazy and some how makes alot of money.cant understand that one.but i no she dont need the kids .........
123ABC

Whitesburg, KY

#8 May 7, 2010
He sure in the HELL don't need them! They will start doing the same stuff he does. Hes not the person everyone thinks he is. Always doing drugs and driving HIGH most the time with the kids in the car. If he don't have his fix you can't stand to be around him. DELLA help that poor boy out!
ha ha

Cynthiana, KY

#9 May 7, 2010
the kids mom is the same way. so she dont need them either. she is always HIGH. and she has overdosed at one point in time.She DOES NOT need them. she is a pour excuess for a parent and i guess he is to.
Michelle

Winchester, KY

#10 May 7, 2010
This is Michelle and yes I did end things with Matt cause of some of things I was told about him. I dont want to be mixed up in that stuff. Please leave me out of this crap with him and that Della woman cause I dont give a shit what their doing. I'm trying to work things out With Tony so we can be a family again. Thank you.
ms quiet

Chesterfield, MO

#11 May 8, 2010
I know Della and she and Matt are just friends,
ms quiet

Chesterfield, MO

#12 May 8, 2010
Matt will never love anyone but his ex-wife.
ms quiet

Chesterfield, MO

#13 May 8, 2010
He needs his ass kicked for acting like he wanted to marry Michelle.
WTF

Winchester, KY

#14 May 8, 2010
I agree ms quiet, Matt does need his ass kicked for the way he treated Michelle cause from what I've heard she was nothing but good to him and his boys. She should be thanking God though right now that she got rid of that dope head cause she would never have nothing with his broke ass. Him and that Della make a good pair cause she's one too.
yup

Yeaddiss, KY

#15 May 8, 2010
Wondering Woman wrote:
This isn't Michelle! WHO'S MICHELLE? Didn't know that he was seeing anyone. I just wanted to know what kind of person he is.
well that just made it kinda obvious that yes you are michelle smith.
haha

Winchester, KY

#16 May 8, 2010
his ex is a piece of trash like him they both throw down there kids
Michelle

Winchester, KY

#17 May 8, 2010
yup wrote:
<quoted text>
well that just made it kinda obvious that yes you are michelle smith.
I'm Michelle Smith and as you can read I'm putting my real name on here unlike some people and why the hell would I put that comment on here? I'm not with him for the obvious reasons and dont give a shit what he does now. Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitesburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 min usa 161,005
Muslims 46 min One true God FSM 23
Selfiequuen 53 min Happy 8
Tyler newsome the rat (Feb '16) 3 hr Lyndsey 43
Tina Jones (Nov '10) 10 hr Trev 71
gurl you went down hill 13 hr No life what so e... 8
April Letcher County Fiscal Court Meeting Is Go... 18 hr coal miner 3

Whitesburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance