someone

Jeremiah, KY

#1 Dec 12, 2011
listen people. this girl is heavy set she has red hair. she is rippin people off left n right. she goes from one trailor n out the other n hides n never comes out. she is causin trouble all the time between people. she does not care what she does or says. do not trust this girl... i am warning you... you cant believe a word she says... DO NOT TRUST HER!!!!! for your own good if you do not listen to this then you will find out on your own!!!
haha

United States

#3 Dec 17, 2011
she is a big fat ugly a$$. an she will get caught!!!!!!!!!!
someone

Whitesburg, KY

#4 Jun 3, 2012
i also no her for along time now u better watch what u say and i went to whitesburg highschool with her she will kick ur but... and she watches out her friends i love her to death shes my friend......
Her sister Michelle

Jenkins, KY

#5 Nov 29, 2012
For these ppl on here calling her a theif, I find it very funny tbat you would put YOUR business on here!!!!! Everyone knows she is on pils and does the wrong thing so that lets me know what kind of ppl you are and what kind of character you have!!!!! She has a drug problem as do you unsocialized idiots typing on here!!!! You wanna talk about her ripping ppl off thats FINE but you really do.t have to talk about her looks or her weight!!!! But then again i need to remember half of ya'll dont know how to spell what you type!!!!
She is my sister regardless of anything she does.... so remember before you go degrading someone , think of your family member that ppl are trying to hurt!!!
Maxzene smell

Prestonsburg, KY

#7 Nov 29, 2012
Her sister Michelle wrote:
For these ppl on here calling her a theif, I find it very funny tbat you would put YOUR business on here!!!!! Everyone knows she is on pils and does the wrong thing so that lets me know what kind of ppl you are and what kind of character you have!!!!! She has a drug problem as do you unsocialized idiots typing on here!!!! You wanna talk about her ripping ppl off thats FINE but you really do.t have to talk about her looks or her weight!!!! But then again i need to remember half of ya'll dont know how to spell what you type!!!!
She is my sister regardless of anything she does.... so remember before you go degrading someone , think of your family member that ppl are trying to hurt!!!
u don't no how ta spall unins shelfs u reckons
Hick town

Prestonsburg, KY

#8 Nov 29, 2012
Her sister Michelle wrote:
u wreckon anybody's nos hals ta spalls in herss
Her sister Michelle

Chesterfield, MO

#9 Dec 7, 2012
You think you are cute???? Lol..... Get an education and a job!!!!One that doesnt intell stealing and lying!!! Get a tax return you really idiotic morans!!!! I got my name on here.... you know where i live!!!Yes this is an invitation!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitesburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min Paul 167,522
Karate punk 27 min Own Rules 4
Naivee Spouses 2 hr he bad 2
Drunken sailor 7 hr Butt buddies 2
County Treasurer 8 hr whimps 2
Chetty Campaigning For Jim Ward 8 hr shameful 12
Interesting Jim Ward Reelection Gossip!!!!! 20 hr Hibert 29

Whitesburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance