Does anyone know the real SEVENTH SONS?
coyote

Circleville, OH

#124 Jun 9, 2011
Derp wrote:
<quoted text>
I have the best idea ever!!! Let's discuss this in a public forum! If you were serious about this...you would simply handle your business instead of going about it in this protective custody move mode.
no problem tell me where you want to discuss this and I will oblige you.
Colorado Kat

Longdale, OK

#125 Jun 10, 2011
I remember you wrote:
Walter, George, House Trash Toad and Bubbles Paulie had the woody for ya... so on and so forth, Vera's at Chardon ring a bell?
<quoted text>
Oh yeah...we had some times there! Along with Chucks? in Grand River. And Georges place on the lake....I have a lot of fantastic memories of NE Ohio!!! I wonder if the ol green Polara is still at the house on Auburn Rd?
coyote

Circleville, OH

#126 Jun 10, 2011
This room sure got quiet.Guess I figured out all I need to know here.As far as protective custody if i were the one's who done the deed I would be looking for some.Hell is on it's way.People know and will not rest until the Blood is Laid to rest.
Derp

Loyalton, CA

#127 Jun 13, 2011
coyote wrote:
This room sure got quiet.Guess I figured out all I need to know here.As far as protective custody if i were the one's who done the deed I would be looking for some.Hell is on it's way.People know and will not rest until the Blood is Laid to rest.
You sound like the epitome of a cell-warrior to me. I am not willing to discuss this any further in a public forum. Like I said before, if you were really serious about this, you would handle your business instead of typing all of this mess in a public forum. Be a man, or find one. That is all.
Raven

United States

#128 Jun 17, 2011
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Raven,WTF don't you strip on the side for those two old men and still sux 'em dry till their tallie wagger swivles up?
yeah, while you watched and sucked my dogs d*ck.
Used to be JC

Muskegon, MI

#129 Jul 17, 2011
I know everything about the Seventh Sons. I am the Seventh Son that was in the angel book.
Hank Snow was President of the Seventh Sons in Kentucky. He killed Iron Horseman Kentucky Moose at the clubhouse and the Iron Horsemen did a number on the club.
Hank Snow got killed.
The Seventh Sons was a great club. Some of the leaders wanted to make a name for themselves and got out of hand. That was the downfall.
JC
JLFletcher

Toledo, OH

#130 Jul 19, 2011
family wrote:
my uncle H.L Day was once a member of the seven sons. he was killed in a motorcycle accident and they buried his bike with him. some of the members still come to my great grandmothers house at the end of craft colley on memorial day. they are a wonderful group of people and they do put family first because every memorial day they come to pay resepect to my uncle. don't get me wrong some love to party but who dosen't sometimes.
Who is this? H.L. was my father.
JLFletcher

Toledo, OH

#131 Jul 19, 2011
matt wright wrote:
Nope sure don't have his colors don't know where you got your info from but I don't have his colors, I got a few patches that were his but none off of his colors and no they are not the helmet and the sun just memorial patch and a few others, RIP dad <quoted text>
So you're another one of my father's kids I never got the pleasure of meeting. I knew there were more, just not exactly sure. I had the pleasure of meeting Travis once. Mind emailing me? [email protected]
just me

Cynthiana, KY

#132 Jul 19, 2011
I think they are great guys
real people

Hindman, KY

#133 Jul 23, 2011
please they are ignorant lil boys that need to have a boys club to feel like men. look when it takes 3 or 4 to stand up to somebody, you ant men. like any dirty little boy that plays in a bike club. their worthless. they are less than the lowest form of life society has to offer.
ssffss

London, KY

#134 Jul 25, 2011
this would be good for historical purposes and meeting old friends but shit talking needs to be done man to man and face to face. We're an easy group to find. To all the old friends and family of members feel free to come see us any weekend to share photo's and storys.
bob maybe

Louisville, KY

#135 Jul 30, 2011
Shorty wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you still have anybody who would remember the members back then.
Trying to help a friend find a picture of her dad.
WHO IS THIS. I WAS IN THE SEVENTH SONS BETWEEN 1970 1977
runt

Louisville, KY

#136 Jul 30, 2011
slow motion wrote:
<quoted text>i was young,remembered hank you liked him or hated him (he didnt care either way)i've been a member since 1995, run with them for a few years before joining up! we are still going strong! like to here some of your stories! we only have 2 chapters now! the one in falmonth was closed done (by our choice) in 2004 we are here in kona ky and another down the rode !we have a bunch of the older members involed with our activitys. would like to hear from you. ssf/fss
i am an older member from the early 70s.would like to get in touch and see my old bothers again. where is kona,ky.
runt

Louisville, KY

#137 Jul 30, 2011
Used to be JC wrote:
I know everything about the Seventh Sons. I am the Seventh Son that was in the angel book.
Hank Snow was President of the Seventh Sons in Kentucky. He killed Iron Horseman Kentucky Moose at the clubhouse and the Iron Horsemen did a number on the club.
Hank Snow got killed.
The Seventh Sons was a great club. Some of the leaders wanted to make a name for themselves and got out of hand. That was the downfall.
JC
you should not be writing this.there are still alot of hate,from that.that can start trouble .let it go.old son
john

Louisville, KY

#138 Aug 6, 2011
real people wrote:
please they are ignorant lil boys that need to have a boys club to feel like men. look when it takes 3 or 4 to stand up to somebody, you ant men. like any dirty little boy that plays in a bike club. their worthless. they are less than the lowest form of life society has to offer.

ARE YOU QUEER
Big MO

Cincinnati, OH

#139 Aug 14, 2011
Used to be JC wrote:
Hank Snow got killed.
JC
yea thats what happen for sure Joe took the rap and Hank blew his ass up on a insurence job . the question was did Hank kill Moose or did he die from his brothers for a power trip ?? he was alive when he left the club house only ones know are the ones he left with
better than you

Knoxville, IA

#140 Aug 16, 2011
i hear christi fults know em, well enough to tell their dirty lil secrets
real people

Knoxville, IA

#141 Aug 16, 2011
john wrote:
<quoted text>
ARE YOU QUEER
ha ha little boy.
yea

London, KY

#142 Aug 16, 2011
better than you wrote:
i hear christi fults know em, well enough to tell their dirty lil secrets
She told me things too. Like the couple her daughter brianna had a threesome with oh and for the wife in that couple check his phone records he still calls and texts her on his way home from work you will fing christi's number too and it ant cause brianna is calling from it. Oh and the 2 women that's after brianna. I don't know if she borrowed money stole from you or got pills she didn't pay for I didn't get that part of the story but what you tell christi and what you tell tim bates. They are helping brianna out I mean timmy has brought both of them to the club house has taken both of them to the vfw and the legion he is obviously screwing both of em and helping them out. And obviously things that go on there is getting out. But I hope you get her.
Christi

Whitesburg, KY

#143 Aug 19, 2011
yea wrote:
<quoted text>
She told me things too. Like the couple her daughter brianna had a threesome with oh and for the wife in that couple check his phone records he still calls and texts her on his way home from work you will fing christi's number too and it ant cause brianna is calling from it. Oh and the 2 women that's after brianna. I don't know if she borrowed money stole from you or got pills she didn't pay for I didn't get that part of the story but what you tell christi and what you tell tim bates. They are helping brianna out I mean timmy has brought both of them to the club house has taken both of them to the vfw and the legion he is obviously screwing both of em and helping them out. And obviously things that go on there is getting out. But I hope you get her.
Now listen..everybody in whitesburg that knows anything that goes on at the vfw..clubhouse..or anywhere..knows that me and tim havent been seen out anywhere like that together..u know something..the guy thats putting stuff on here is obviously out to try to get somebody hurt..and the pill accusations is pretty serious stuff..ask tim if u wanna know whos putting this trash on here..he will tell u..i dont have to but i will gladly do it and give u his address..i have all kinds of personal emails from him that says the same thing this post says..i will gladly let anybody read them..just holler at me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitesburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr yabadabado 148,869
looking for a good woman 5 hr enjoy life witho... 8
Easy Women 6 hr cool man 37
Prison Planning Committee Did You Forget To Inf... 10 hr mosdy 2
Heritage kitchen in Whitesburg (Oct '15) Fri Ustupid 37
austin blake amburgey Fri want to know 1
Meth Thu Nasty things 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Whitesburg Mortgages