matt

Stanton, KY

#226 Apr 12, 2013
JLFletcher wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're another one of my father's kids I never got the pleasure of meeting. I knew there were more, just not exactly sure. I had the pleasure of meeting Travis once. Mind emailing me? jesica_layne@yahoo.com
yeah im your brother you have a sister also amy ive known about you since our dad passed better never knew how to get in contact with u
matt

Stanton, KY

#227 Apr 13, 2013
Raven wrote:
"Family" club? Involves alot of nudity, partying,and vulgarity.
WRONG!!!!!!!!!
Honda Rider

Whitesburg, KY

#229 Apr 16, 2013
Indian princess wrote:
Let's see just how many of u all really do!
They're a bunch of wanna-be hippies that are mostly gay looking for their soul mate somewhere in the clan.
Mister K

Cincinnati, OH

#230 Apr 20, 2013
Tiffiney wrote:
<quoted text>
If you havnt found pictures, im sure I can give you some! I am Ed Walkers Grandaughter. I have about 6 albums of them. I was little but the parties was at my uncle Bills house on Maher, and they were family fun, until us kids got put to bed, lol! These albums belonged to my grandpa and I got them when he passed.
I remember going to a house on Maher Rd. with red Headed Danny, one of Big Gene's sons, never went in or met anyone there as I was just a driver while his License was suspended,
mike

Covington, KY

#231 Apr 25, 2013
Honda Rider wrote:
<quoted text> They're a bunch of wanna-be hippies that are mostly gay looking for their soul mate somewhere in the clan.
oh yel,i remember,i meet your queer father there
runt

Covington, KY

#232 May 1, 2013
timshortt ssmc wrote:
iknew all of them have there r.i.p patches on my colors. i am the last one of the original whites burg chapter members left .
hi tim,this is runt.member from 1970-1976
covington chapter.hope things are going good for you.
is old strawb----.whitesburg chapter. still alive.don,t see anyone anymore.
how about walt j------.covington chapter.i always liked him.
well give me a holler.don,t want to put their full names on here.
MIA

Orlando, FL

#233 May 2, 2013
met these boys, nat'l recruiter and vp and the crew. awesome and down to earth. that's brotherly love right there
Doc

United States

#234 Jul 30, 2013
T Short you know my number, plz call any morning need to know whos coming for the Red Pig Run....
louisville girl

Louisville, KY

#235 Aug 5, 2013
My dad was a memeber of the Seven Sons and I remember as a kid going to the club house on Vim Drive Louisville Ky. My dad was deaf and couldn't hear his name was "BULL". All four of kids went to the clubhouse (daytime only) and we had a great time. My older brother , myself and younger brother and sister who are twins.
What a great group of people. I really loved that place. I have fond memeories of that clubhouse.
Somebody

Radcliff, KY

#236 Aug 12, 2013
former Wburg girl wrote:
<quoted text>As I was reading all of this, Mike was the one I thought of. I lived in the upper bottom and walked by Mike several times before he stopped me and talked! He was a great guy. A really great guy. I knew MOST of the original Letcher County guys. Partied with them when they had the club up on Sandlick and toward Neon. Been quite a few years since I've lived there. HL Day, Roger and Wayne Blair,.....the whole dang bunch was always nice to me. Are any of the original members still involved?
was the house out by neon the one by the highway it didn't have a road to it. It had a culvert down to it, one of the members tried to walk down it and his boots slipped and he came down on his ass
Pete

Covington, KY

#237 Aug 15, 2013
Dlb wrote:
Is there anyone that remembers JD Brummett? I know his daughter and would love to get her some of his old pics.
Try kenton county library site photos section Covington / kenton county search jd brummet.
Lived on Woodburn
Was original seven and founder
Hank snow came later
Michlady

Cincinnati, OH

#238 Aug 18, 2013
Does a Michael Mudd the president of the seventh sons?
haha

New Kensington, PA

#239 Aug 18, 2013
michael mudd is a joke. just ask the reapers when you see em in louisville.
the whitesburg seventh sons are a joke. a wanna be club. they don't have it in em to be a real club.
Tiffiney

Latonia, KY

#240 Sep 5, 2013
runt wrote:
TIFFEY. ITS OK, I THINK YOUR WRONG ABOUT THE HOUSE ON MAHER ROAD.I DON,T REMEMBER IT.
I KNEW ED WALKER.
HE WAS NOT OUT LONG, WHEN I JOINED IN LATE 1970.HE WAS A GOOD MAN.IM TRYING TO LOOK UP SOME OF THE OLD MEMBERS I KNEW FROM 1970-1977 THEY WERE ALL GOOD TO ME.THANKS.
Thank you. He was a good man. I miss him very much! I am trying to find anyone who use to ride with him. met a few at his funeral, but cant remember their names.
Michael Mudd

United States

#241 Sep 8, 2013
haha wrote:
michael mudd is a joke. just ask the reapers when you see em in louisville.
the whitesburg seventh sons are a joke. a wanna be club. they don't have it in em to be a real club.
Look here haha I'm still around so ask who you want to about me but I will just say this I travel all Over and 9 out of 10 times the only colors I see is mine...
Seventh son mc ... I am the NOMAD with the BIGGEST GONADS so you and all your FaceBook gangsters can leave my name and club out of you mouth ... Or if you need me go up to a patched member and leave a phone number and we can meet at the nearest coffee shop with WIFI and talk about who I am and who your not ... S.S.F.F.S.S.
mike

Newark, OH

#242 Sep 14, 2013
matt wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG!!!!!!!!!
to the idiot about the nudity.
one of them must have been his mom
mike

Newark, OH

#244 Sep 14, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>
to the idiot about the nudity.
one of them must have been his mom
this was ment for raven
hammer

Cincinnati, OH

#245 Sep 30, 2013
Rest in pieces hank snow
billy boy

Bulls Gap, TN

#246 Oct 28, 2013
louisville girl wrote:
My dad was a memeber of the Seven Sons and I remember as a kid going to the club house on Vim Drive Louisville Ky. My dad was deaf and couldn't hear his name was "BULL". All four of kids went to the clubhouse (daytime only) and we had a great time. My older brother , myself and younger brother and sister who are twins.
What a great group of people. I really loved that place. I have fond memeories of that clubhouse.
. I also have fond memories of that club house on vim my biological dad step dad granpaw,uncles all were members my grandma lived on Dahl ....
Sugar Bear

Loveland, OH

#249 Dec 12, 2013
I used to know a few of these guys in N.Ky. They were okay, but no different than any other club of it's kind. They ran drugs, whores, and hot bikes/parts just like the rest did. When it came to war they let others do their dirty work like the invaders. You can put all the paint you want on it, underneath it's still just like the rest. Actually heard they were disbanded in the Cincinnati area.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitesburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 49 min Mike d 134,399
jordan whitaker (Jun '12) 2 hr Lol 28
LCC Boys Basketball Coach 3 hr Truth 1
LCC boys basketball 3 hr Truth 6
Priscilla Fultz fields 10 hr priscilla her self 12
Sue Stamper (Mar '14) 17 hr carrie 11
Where do you get your hair cut? Wed Truck Driver 20
Whitesburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web