First Prev
of 5
Next Last
tanayas mom

Hindman, KY

#1 Mar 2, 2010
keep that pie hole off tanaya big girl or the consequences wont be good for you! you lost just get over it.
ericas friend

Hindman, KY

#2 Mar 2, 2010
you and tanaya both are pathetic. sambo still wants erica but she will not take him back.
blue

Manchester, KY

#3 Mar 2, 2010
she ant lost any thing. from what i can see ur just mad cause she is hot as can be...
tanayas mom

Hindman, KY

#4 Mar 3, 2010
ericas friend wrote:
you and tanaya both are pathetic. sambo still wants erica but she will not take him back.
think so??? you are invited to the wedding of sambo jones and tanaya brown in june. THERES MORE WOMAN IN TANAYS LITTLE TOE THAN IN ERICAS WHOLE BODY.want to know what pathetic really is??? just look at your friend erica!
tanayas mom

Hindman, KY

#5 Mar 3, 2010
blue wrote:
she ant lost any thing. from what i can see ur just mad cause she is hot as can be...
obviously she disagrees...since she cant keep her mouth off tanaya.
its sad when she has to down tanaya to lift herself up! and HOT ACCORDING TO WHO??? lol
yesem

Manchester, KY

#7 Mar 3, 2010
this is pathetic! idunno ne of ya guys...or why ur bickerin'.... but mother is bitchin' hahaha
how old are these girls yalls yackin' bout?
sounds like lil mamma is pissed...
hope their grown...and not lil babies ya slangin those phrases at....
Totally

Whitesburg, KY

#8 Mar 3, 2010
They're grown, but MOM obviously isn't! How immature and pathetic you must be to get on topix and act like that! Now I see where Tanaya gets it from!
DUNNO

Georgetown, KY

#9 Mar 3, 2010
This is the most ignorant bunch of shit I've ever heard coming out of Wanda's mouth. Until you really know someone I don't think you need to threaten them, and throw off on them. Sambo is not worth Erica fighting for and sounds to me like thats what you and your daughter is doing. Sambo needs to step up and pay his child support and take care of his children he has by Erica before he worries about marrying Tanaya and takin care of that baby, oh but I guess you think he's perfect. Oh girl what a surprise your in for. You better get ready for your rude awakening..
tanayas mom

Hindman, KY

#10 Mar 3, 2010
yesem wrote:
this is pathetic! idunno ne of ya guys...or why ur bickerin'.... but mother is bitchin' hahaha
how old are these girls yalls yackin' bout?
sounds like lil mamma is pissed...
hope their grown...and not lil babies ya slangin those phrases at....
old enough to get sum whoop butt if they dont leave my daughter alone!30
tanayas mom

Hindman, KY

#11 Mar 3, 2010
DUNNO wrote:
This is the most ignorant bunch of shit I've ever heard coming out of Wanda's mouth. Until you really know someone I don't think you need to threaten them, and throw off on them. Sambo is not worth Erica fighting for and sounds to me like thats what you and your daughter is doing. Sambo needs to step up and pay his child support and take care of his children he has by Erica before he worries about marrying Tanaya and takin care of that baby, oh but I guess you think he's perfect. Oh girl what a surprise your in for. You better get ready for your rude awakening..
all i know is she had best stop running her mouth about my daughter....its not her fault that sambo is not with erica and if he is what you say he is...then thats fine also. but they mess with my daughter,they mess with me. erica seems to be really into tanays ass.....does she have a little fetish going on????
tanayas mom

Hindman, KY

#12 Mar 3, 2010
Totally wrote:
They're grown, but MOM obviously isn't! How immature and pathetic you must be to get on topix and act like that! Now I see where Tanaya gets it from!
nope, and mom never will be when it comes to her children....by the way mr. or miss mature...what are you doing on here???? lmao
tanayas mom

Hindman, KY

#13 Mar 3, 2010
Totally wrote:
exactly right! nither of us take bulls*** from skanks!
Whatttt

Hindman, KY

#14 Mar 3, 2010
DUNNO wrote:
He is paying over 1000.00 month child support, it's PUBLIC RECORD. Get your stories right.(Sound like you don't know anything either.DON'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU HEAR.) As for not worth fighting over, you are right,(NO MAN IS WORTH) fighing over they are here to service women ONLY.
ericas friend

Yeaddiss, KY

#15 Mar 3, 2010
Sambo wants erica back everyday, that's why he calls and wants her to go out with him. Erica just don't want sambo back because he is a worthless piece if shit. Yeah this is childish but erica is my bestfriend and when someone is downing her I am going to be there to take up for her. Sorry. Sambo, Tanaya, and her mom needs to grow up and be a dad, mom, and grandmother.
DUNNO

Georgetown, KY

#16 Mar 3, 2010
tanayas mom wrote:
<quoted text>
old enough to get sum whoop butt if they dont leave my daughter alone!30
LMAO!!!!!!!
jack

Manchester, KY

#17 Mar 3, 2010
you all should leave her alone she is very sweet and sambo is just a ass that did not know what he had till it was gone...
Totally

Whitesburg, KY

#18 Mar 3, 2010
I'm not into the whole tanaya and Erica bashing thing. I'm into the sambo bashing! I know him well and he's trash. Mom, you're so willing to fight for your daughter, fight to get her away from him! If they do get married in june, she'll be at her wit's end by Christmas. I just wish you all could see he's no good!
tanayas mom

Hindman, KY

#19 Mar 4, 2010
jack wrote:
you all should leave her alone she is very sweet and sambo is just a ass that did not know what he had till it was gone...
i dont know what happened between sambo and erica...all i know is this girl keeps harressing my daughter and putting her down. if she dont want sambo and he is as everyone says..then just what is her problem????
tanayas mom

Hindman, KY

#20 Mar 4, 2010
Whatttt wrote:
<quoted text>
He is paying over 1000.00 month child support, it's PUBLIC RECORD. Get your stories right.(Sound like you don't know anything either.DON'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU HEAR.) As for not worth fighting over, you are right,(NO MAN IS WORTH) fighing over they are here to service women ONLY.
exactly!!! the only problem i have with erica is she is constantly saying things about my daughter and i am sick of it! if she dont want sambo then she should just shut the f*** up about tanaya. sounds like she might have a jealousy problem! lol
tanayas mom

Hindman, KY

#21 Mar 4, 2010
ericas friend wrote:
Sambo wants erica back everyday, that's why he calls and wants her to go out with him. Erica just don't want sambo back because he is a worthless piece if shit. Yeah this is childish but erica is my bestfriend and when someone is downing her I am going to be there to take up for her. Sorry. Sambo, Tanaya, and her mom needs to grow up and be a dad, mom, and grandmother.
and i am going to be there for my daughter! erica needs to keep her dick licker off her. you can sit back and let whoever you want run your kids down but ill be damned if i am!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitesburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 57 min Chalupa Batgirl 167,786
Meth heads 1 hr angel eyes 20
constable 6 hr Beth 5
Mountain Heritage Festival 11 hr Crazy 15
Heritage kitchen in Whitesburg (Oct '15) 15 hr Dudewhosuckstatte... 58
Women with tattoos look like men 15 hr Dudewhosuckstatte... 11
What ever happened to Scotty brown... (Jul '09) Thu Unforgettable 25

Whitesburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Whitesburg Mortgages