Callie Bates (Fugate)
justwondering

Louisville, KY

#1 Aug 13, 2009
Hey...does anyone know anything about Callie Bates (Fugate)?? Word a few weeks ago was she overdosed and died.......not sure what started this but I havent been able to find out if its true.
dipstick

Louisville, KY

#2 Aug 13, 2009
not heard anything about it......hope it isnt true!!
nope

United States

#3 Aug 13, 2009
justwondering wrote:
Hey...does anyone know anything about Callie Bates (Fugate)?? Word a few weeks ago was she overdosed and died.......not sure what started this but I havent been able to find out if its true.
I can all but swear this isn't true. I would definitely know if it was. Last I knew, she was living in Linefork or Leatherwood with an older man they call TyeStick Dixon. He owns trucks. THe last couple times I saw her, she seemed to be doing good. She actually looked halfway straight.
I hate seeing her in such a shape. I love her with all my heart and we used to be best friends. I really miss her, and who she used to be.
justwondering

Louisville, KY

#4 Aug 14, 2009
ok.....thanks! Glad to hear she is ok, I dont know her very well but I would hate for anything to happen to someone under those circumstances and especially that young! Hope she can straighten up and take care of herself.
abc

United States

#5 Aug 18, 2009
Callie Fugate=NASTYYYYYYYY....but I am glad to hear nothing happened to her! She use to be a really pretty girl and despite the fact that I dont like her I do hope she straightens herself up! Drugs changed Callie, and I hope someday she is able to get clean! Even though she will never be herself again.
someone who loves her

Jeremiah, KY

#6 Aug 17, 2011
callie may have problems but she is a very buitiful girl still andiloveher withall my heart and i hope she is doing alright

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitesburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min Strel 151,742
Cable or Satellite 33 min Tvsguy 2
Short Drive in Letcher Co. 1 hr Lol 7
Generous guy 1 hr Maybe 2
Selfie thread deletion 7 hr Hahahaha 6
Anybody know where to find him? 7 hr Need to know 1
Jenkins 8 hr Inquiring mind 2

Whitesburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Whitesburg Mortgages