bike nite in whitesburg kentucky

bike nite in whitesburg kentucky

Posted in the Whitesburg Forum

BIKE NITE ATTENDER

Lynch, KY

#1 Sep 30, 2011
Bike Nite on the Main Street of Whitesburg, Kentucky will be held on Saturday October 8, 2011 from 6PM to 10PM. Everyone is welcome to attend. Fun for all. Family friendly with games, music, good fellowship and loads of laughs. Come watch bikers in games, burnouts, and much more. Join us and bring a friend. You don't have to be a biker to come and enjoy Bike Nite. The success is in the attendence.
Hope to see ya there.!!
just me

Whitesburg, KY

#2 Sep 30, 2011
Do you have to ride a particular brand bike or are all brands welcome?
brw

Manchester, KY

#3 Sep 30, 2011
Idk, but its a good place to catch sexually transmitted deseases. That place stays full of wrinkly used up old wh0res climbing out of summit city and hobos diner. Other than that you might find some grown men playing dress up pretending to be hard a$$ bikers cause they watched sons of anarchy. Real men are out working earning money that pays for those bikers food stamps.
get a life

Hazard, KY

#4 Sep 30, 2011
brw wrote:
Idk, but its a good place to catch sexually transmitted deseases. That place stays full of wrinkly used up old wh0res climbing out of summit city and hobos diner. Other than that you might find some grown men playing dress up pretending to be hard a$$ bikers cause they watched sons of anarchy. Real men are out working earning money that pays for those bikers food stamps.
sounds like you have problem with bikers, get a life, speak for yourself, most of the bikers that i know are real cool and do work.may-be your a want to be.so sad that you did'nt make it in the biker world,go ride a rice burner,you would not make it in the real m/c like the highwaymen.
BIKE NITE ATTENDER

Lynch, KY

#5 Oct 1, 2011
just me wrote:
Do you have to ride a particular brand bike or are all brands welcome?
YES!
Me too

Whitesburg, KY

#6 Oct 1, 2011
brw wrote:
It seems kind of strange to me that you would say such a thing. I notice a lot of bikers conducting charity rides during the summer months. This money goes to worth while causes like the american cancer society, pediatric brain tumor foundation, local charities for people with huge medical expenses, and other worth while causes. During the week they work to provide for their families, donate to school functions, give in church offernings and other things for the good of the community. They are coal miners, buisness men, professionals, skilled laborers, and other very important citizens, parrents and friends. We bikers are perfect, but then neither are you. But we do value life, and receive our privileges gratefully. Envy is a terrible thing, don't you think?
Me too

Whitesburg, KY

#7 Oct 1, 2011
I guess I should proof read.

We bikers are not perfect. My mistake in omitting the word "NOT" in my previous post proves it. LOL
BIKE NITE ATTENDER

Lynch, KY

#8 Oct 1, 2011
BIKE NITE ATTENDER wrote:
<quoted text>
!
ALL BIKES ARE WELCOME..WE ARE A BIKER FRIENDLY AREA. HOPE THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO COME TO BIKE NITE SATURDAY OCTOBER 8, 2011 FROM 6PM UNTIL 10PM. IF YOU ARE FROM OUT OF TOWN AREA, LOCAL HOTELS ARE NEARBY FOR YOUR STAY.
just saying

Macon, GA

#9 Oct 2, 2011
I have alot of friends that are bikers and you can't find any nicer people then them.It is sad that a few people give bikers a bad name not all of them are like that.
rice burner

Pikeville, KY

#10 Oct 2, 2011
get a life wrote:
<quoted text>sounds like you have problem with bikers, get a life, speak for yourself, most of the bikers that i know are real cool and do work.may-be your a want to be.so sad that you did'nt make it in the biker world,go ride a rice burner,you would not make it in the real m/c like the highwaymen.
Excuse me, I ride a rice burner as you put it and that is a pretty crappy comment for you to make. You think you can only be a biker if you ride a Harley?? That's funny. I true biker loves to ride with friends, experience life from a bike and as for the brand of bike.... who cares? I know alot of Harley (and all brand) riders that just shine on them in their garage so they can say I got a Harley, but never ride. I'd rather ride ANY brand of bike than polish all day just to sit back and admire a brand. If you were a biker you would more than understand it's about the ride, not the brand
BIKE NITE ATTENDER

Lynch, KY

#11 Oct 3, 2011
rice burner wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me, I ride a rice burner as you put it and that is a pretty crappy comment for you to make. You think you can only be a biker if you ride a Harley?? That's funny. I true biker loves to ride with friends, experience life from a bike and as for the brand of bike.... who cares? I know alot of Harley (and all brand) riders that just shine on them in their garage so they can say I got a Harley, but never ride. I'd rather ride ANY brand of bike than polish all day just to sit back and admire a brand. If you were a biker you would more than understand it's about the ride, not the brand
I apologize that your were offended by the prior comment. Be assured that ALL MOTORCYCLES NO MATTER THERE BRAND OR MAKE ARE MOST WELCOME to attend Bike Nite in Whitesburg. All bike riders have pride in their elected ride and respectfully so. You are so correct it is about the ride and preference of brand. We ride with some great biker friends and it is about the ride, company and the
experience. I hope that you will come to Bike Nite and enjoy yourself. You will see that their are all types, brands and colors of motorcycles. Again I apologize!
rice burner

Pikeville, KY

#12 Oct 3, 2011
Apology accepted, and I couldn't agree more, it's about the ride and the people.
OPEN INVITATION

Lynch, KY

#13 Oct 5, 2011
Reminder of Bike Nite in Whitesburg KY. Looking forward to seeing many motorcycles flowing into downtown Whitesburg Saturday Nite October 8, 2011, from 6pm-10pm. Fun for everyone. Come out and join the excitment, skills and fellowship. If you do not have a motorcycle come on out plenty of parking available at Vets Bldg.
Thrills and Treats

Lynch, KY

#14 Oct 7, 2011
Looking forward to attending Bike Nite in Whitesburg..Gona be full of surprises and fun...
Any more

Cynthiana, KY

#15 Oct 16, 2011
Are they going to have anymore this year?
Bike Attender

Lynch, KY

#16 Oct 17, 2011
Any more wrote:
Are they going to have anymore this year?
Most likely for this year 2011 there will not be another bike nite due to weather changes, holidays, hunting etc....
BUT Bike Nite in Whitesburg will be wide open and ready for 2012.
Keep watching for dates..I hope you will be able to join us.
TERRI

Whitesburg, KY

#17 Mar 13, 2012
I was so disapointed at bike night this past saturday!these rigid riders are a joke! that walk around like their bad asses,and dont know shit about anything! why isnt the 7 sons running it anymore? I seen 15 or more at isom bp around 9pm and they was on there way there! I bet they was mad when they found out it was over! bike nite shut down about 7:30 because IT WAS TO COLD! 7 sons never quit till 11 or 12! no matter how cold or rainnig it was! PLEASE 7 sons COME BACK WE NEED YOU!
bill

Macon, GA

#18 Mar 13, 2012
bike night started at 6pm always has and ends at 10pm always has. we stayed this past sat as long as people stayed. it got to the point where no one was particapating in any of the events. we would love to have all types of bikes and bikers show up and join in.
bike nite

Winchester, KY

#19 Mar 13, 2012
from what i seen the 7th sons was there to helping and the cma...... all clubs around here trying to help bring money in to whitesburg its not a power thing or whos the best club there in it together trying to bring things to do in whitesburg for people who ride motorcycles its not a pissing contest there working together im sure the RIGID RIDERS could care less if u like them or not TERRI
Harley Rider

Kittanning, PA

#20 Aug 15, 2012
Went to Whitesburg Bike night couple times this Sumner 2012 and just wanting to say was a lot of fun and met a bunch of nice people. The stunt show was great!! Keep it UP!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitesburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Patriot 151,618
New bridge at Appex between Thornton and Millstone 9 hr Easy 10
Lake being planned in Letcher County 16 hr Mr Vance 28
Jack Napier 18 hr moose 8
Short Drive in Letcher Co. Mon Inquiring Mind 1
Short Drive in Letcher Co. Mon Inquiring Mind 1
Randy&dennis walling Mon Dumb ass 22

Whitesburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Whitesburg Mortgages