Does any one know Joey Ison?

Posted in the Whitesburg Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Just another girl

Stevens Point, WI

#1 Nov 29, 2012
Someone told me that he is selling drugs. Is this true?
whatever

Isom, KY

#2 Nov 29, 2012
Come on people if you are talking about the one on Cowan GET REAL. He dont even know what drugs are.
its gonna get you

Pikeville, KY

#3 Dec 11, 2012
hes playing a more dangerous game talking to married women
true

Macon, GA

#4 Dec 11, 2012
hes after every woman he sees i no 3 people that went out with him he lies an cheat
know for a fact

Macon, GA

#5 Dec 11, 2012
he is what I would consider to be a dirty old man somebody that is nearly 50 years old chasing these little girls that are 20 years old which to me is a child.I just feel sorry for the woman that he says he is not with he says that he is not with her but yet she is the one that takes care of him and she cant have another man because of him.And hes out here trying to get these little young girls to go out with him and i know this to be the truth because he was calling tryin to get to my daughter and I had to set him straight.
letchercountybit ch

Greensburg, PA

#7 Dec 11, 2012
Nasty man I tell yeah
racer

Norton, VA

#8 Dec 18, 2012
true wrote:
hes after every woman he sees i no 3 people that went out with him he lies an cheat
who was these ladys
know for a fact

Macon, GA

#9 Dec 18, 2012
these were what I would call children it doesnt matter who they are. I just hope that woman can get away from him. and if I were to start listing people that he has tried to get to go out with him I would have a list a mile long.
no one cares here u go

Blackey, KY

#10 Dec 18, 2012
i know him pretty good i think he is to dumb to be a drug dealer but i do know he is a drunk and lies and cheats on whoever he is with and uses women for 1 thing that is sex me personally i think he is uglier than hell i would never let him touch me ever he won't keep a job i feel sorry for his kids to have that piece of shit for a dad i could go on all day if i see him in town or any where i turn the other way i don't want people to know i know someone like him and i heard the other day and it was a rumor that he likes to beat women well that totally done it for me
just to let u know

Blackey, KY

#11 Dec 18, 2012
i know he has been out with about 4 different women since last month i didn't know he was with anyone though i feel sorry for the woman he is with i know he can't keep a job and is a drunk
know for a fact

Macon, GA

#12 Dec 18, 2012
I dont know about the drinking and all that but I do know that he is a pervert chasing after these little young girls and has a family at home that he treats like shit and for some reason they wont get away from him I feel so sorry for them
I NO TRUTH

Macon, GA

#13 Dec 18, 2012
HE LIES CHEAT AN A DRUNK I WENT OUT WITH HIM THE OTHER DAY IM ASHAMED TO AMITT IT BUT I DID HE HAD TO BORROW MONEY FOR OUR DATE! LIKE 20 OR 30 DOLLERS! THEN WHEN I DIDNT GIVE HIM ANY HE GOT MAD AN JACKED OFF IN FROUNT OF ME THEN HE SLAPT ME IN THE FACE! HE DOES HIT WOMEN! A WOMAN BEATER NEVER AGAIN I WILL GO OUT WITH HIM HE CANT GET A JOB HE NEVER WORKS HES A BUM AN A USER
racer

Norton, VA

#14 Dec 19, 2012
somebody needs to beat that woman beater ass is what needs to happen i think
just to let u know

Blackey, KY

#15 Dec 19, 2012
well i have never been out with him and never wil i know he is a drunk and can't keep a job he should be embarrassed to borrow money for a date even if i did borrow money for a date i would not let anyone know i do know this i wish him or anyone like him would slap me because i would pick up something and knock his brains out that little piece of shit if i was him i would be so embarrassed about all of these comments i would never get out of the house and if he has a family if i was his wife i would pick my kids up and leave his cheating ass the bum!!!!!
know for a fact

Macon, GA

#16 Dec 19, 2012
He will eventually meet up with the wrong one and they will knock his brains out.I too hope that woman gets those kids away from him they deserve so much better than him,he is nothing but a dirty and I mean a nasty OLD man,that is worthless.To the woman that he slapped in the face and jacked off in front of.why did you let him get away with this,why did you not file charges against this sick pervert it sounds to me like this man is not just sexually demented but dangerous too,and thats probably why that poor woman has not gotten away from him,someone needs to speak up and get him out of this community
mee

Jeremiah, KY

#18 Dec 19, 2012
i have never been out with him but i have had the pleasure of meeting him online..all he wanted to talk about was sex i had to block his perverted ass..dont know why he thinks all he has to do is shake his pecker or use some lame line and women will come running to him pulling their jeans off as they run yeah right in ur dreams joey
racer

Norton, VA

#19 Dec 19, 2012
i like to meet this man out some where because he would never slap or hit another woman is all i will say about that
lineforkgirl

Greensburg, PA

#20 Dec 19, 2012
racer wrote:
i like to meet this man out some where because he would never slap or hit another woman is all i will say about that
Amen !
know for a fact

Macon, GA

#21 Dec 19, 2012
I would love to see someone get ahold of him and then put his nasty ass away somewhere,thats exactly what needs to happen to someone like him.
lineforkgirl

Greensburg, PA

#22 Dec 20, 2012
know for a fact wrote:
I would love to see someone get ahold of him and then put his nasty ass away somewhere,thats exactly what needs to happen to someone like him.
I tell ye what I'm abt to have his ass Locked up for a long time after I beat the living hell out of him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitesburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 18 min Alex 171,909
Michelle Michelle 55 min Tammy 1
Haunted Places In Letcher Co. (Sep '09) 4 hr Grumpy old Fart 91
who loves sex (Jul '09) 7 hr Carl 57
when i play with my bird 12 hr fabian 14
is matt ison a good guy?? (Aug '13) 13 hr He knows who 7
5th district Sun Curious 26

Whitesburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Whitesburg Mortgages