Old Friend

Sheridan, AR

#1 Jul 11, 2012
I heard she passed away. Does anyone know what happened? When are her services? Thanks
grace

Whitesburg, KY

#2 Jul 11, 2012
Thursday evening at 6;00 at Kings Chapel Church at 67 Orchard Road Whitco
debbie

Louisville, KY

#3 Jul 11, 2012
im trying to find out if this is patsy sturgill...does anyone know ?
and ..if so...does anyone know what happened to her...patsy and i go way back...thanks
Yes

Sheridan, AR

#4 Jul 11, 2012
debbie wrote:
im trying to find out if this is patsy sturgill...does anyone know ?
and ..if so...does anyone know what happened to her...patsy and i go way back...thanks
It is Patsy Sturgill from what I understand..
yeah

Whitesburg, KY

#5 Jul 22, 2012
it was patsy she died at jimmy dean an they moved her body to ran day hollow it is a sham when ur own girl will move ur body when u r dead just to keep her drug dealer out of trouble
really

Somerset, KY

#6 Jul 22, 2012
yeah wrote:
it was patsy she died at jimmy dean an they moved her body to ran day hollow it is a sham when ur own girl will move ur body when u r dead just to keep her drug dealer out of trouble
how did she die? was her body really moved?
Knows

Pikeville, KY

#7 Jul 27, 2012
Okay this for all of you all that wants to put ur noise in some one business. Before you get on here and make ur self look like a dumbass know wht ur tlking about! And for YEAH u need to leave jimmy dean name out of ur mouth.i hate people tht wants to tlk shit but then again in the long run i beet his been there for you..thts everyone problems!
Dont get on here and make everyone hate tht one person because we all know how she was.
Don't be a F*cking Pussy put your name on here so everyone will know whos making up shit!!!!
give ur name

Hazard, KY

#8 Jul 27, 2012
I cant believe ppl want to say stuff but cant leave their name lol thats so funny. And y is ppl callin sum1a drug dealer now when Patsy as been on pills for as long as I kno.. I thinj ppl r so mad cause sum1 didnt dump her body over a hill... I promise u all that is tryin to act retarded it wont help, innocent ppl dnt go down! u all wanna call names now when we kno Jimmy cudnt hurt a fly or them other boys....
RIP MY FRIEND

Elkhorn City, KY

#9 Aug 25, 2012
I cant believe that you all are saying Patsy was this,Patsy was that.Jimmy wouldnt do this,Jimmy wouldnt have done that.Her daughter did this,her daughter done that.BUT,What the hell there all to blame ,they all handled it wrong.Patsy's dead let it go...and as for them,pick up the phone and call 911,they DID move a body..WHY..Cause she didnt want to get her drug dealer in trouble.MAYBE.But Jimmy's not innocent here either if he didnt want patsy there.RUN HER OFF.If He had nothing to hide,say HELL NO CALL 911,and as names did your mother's name you,KNOWS AND GIVE UR NAME.Know ones perfect,but THROW HER over the hill...REALLY
English 101 (for dummies)

Wheelwright, KY

#10 Aug 26, 2012
RIP MY FRIEND wrote:
I cant believe that you all are saying Patsy was this,Patsy was that.Jimmy wouldnt do this,Jimmy wouldnt have done that.Her daughter did this,her daughter done that.BUT,What the hell there all to blame ,they all handled it wrong.Patsy's dead let it go...and as for them,pick up the phone and call 911,they DID move a body..WHY..Cause she didnt want to get her drug dealer in trouble.MAYBE.But Jimmy's not innocent here either if he didnt want patsy there.RUN HER OFF.If He had nothing to hide,say HELL NO CALL 911,and as names did your mother's name you,KNOWS AND GIVE UR NAME.Know ones perfect,but THROW HER over the hill...REALLY
Wow!!! You really are illiterate! Or maybe just that stupid and cannot write. Why don't you review what your saying before you post it, no one can read this crap. Moron!!!!!
some one that knows well

Whitesburg, KY

#11 Aug 27, 2012
For the RIP MY FRIEND,you have no clue what your talking about.Before you got on here it was dropped and over with but your dumb ass had to get one here and bring it up.. I like to know how everyone is getting she was over a hill,Funny thing to me if she was over a hill and stuff like that don't you think it would of been on the news i mean it LETCHER COUNTY!!
You guys just need to leave other family out of it,i mean jimmy dean already has a 12 years old boy and he scared to sleep by his from the past..So in my book i think it need to be dropped because its been over a month in a half...Does nothing no one can do about it now!!!!!
afriend

Whitesburg, KY

#12 Jun 11, 2013
give ur name wrote:
I cant believe ppl want to say stuff but cant leave their name lol thats so funny. And y is ppl callin sum1a drug dealer now when Patsy as been on pills for as long as I kno.. I thinj ppl r so mad cause sum1 didnt dump her body over a hill... I promise u all that is tryin to act retarded it wont help, innocent ppl dnt go down! u all wanna call names now when we kno Jimmy cudnt hurt a fly or them other boys....
this is by far the dumbest n funniest quote iv ever heard''give ur name''lmao,tk ur own advise!u get on here n talk shit to others bout putting sum1 down all 2 defend jimmydean and then go and put patsy down for tkin pills.hell yes she ha been on pills for a very long time,but u obviously have no idea what 4.Patsy was a very sick woman and had been for sum time.the meds she was on were prescribed for an actual reason,unlike most druggies out here that dnt have a damn thing wrong with them.yes she had problems in her past,but because of her past she was very careful with the level n how she took her meds later.it was unfortunate that in one night because it was all offerd up by the man u defend,is all it took for her to fall! go screw urself and b4 u go talking bout her past what bout urs? it is bad that any of it happened but karma has a way of catchin up 2 us all and it finaly caught up to him!lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitesburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr Family Man 142,410
Subutex 11 hr sister kate 3
FBI enlisting public help to uncover corruption... 21 hr Susie 7
roddy roddy piper died Fri whitesburg 1
Hot guy at Pine Mtn Grill worker Fri Chriss 5
Haters Fri Thomas 4
Why do Men or women cheat on ther so called lo... Fri Ace 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Whitesburg Mortgages