From o5, To Present We Have Had Some Good Ones
fan

United States

#2 Oct 18, 2009
def jesse rose.
player

United States

#3 Oct 18, 2009
rose is good but not the best so far we got some studs with this year like brown and greg and logan and last year let not forget banks and knight
hey

Chesapeake, VA

#4 Oct 18, 2009
so far...dakota brock
sandman

Zoe, KY

#5 Oct 18, 2009
player wrote:
rose is good but not the best so far we got some studs with this year like brown and greg and logan and last year let not forget banks and knight
I agree completely!!!!!
lcc

United States

#6 Oct 18, 2009
yea dustin and logan r good but rose is smart and fast but hes out for the season anyways he broke his foot. thinks that goin hurt the team.
lcc

United States

#7 Oct 18, 2009
i meant to say i think thats goin to hurt the team. not he thinks it will. hes a pretty good guy.
hey hey

United States

#8 Oct 18, 2009
ben fisher, dakota brock, jake lucas philp bentely, lance cornett theres many more but can't remeber all there names.
dr pepper

United States

#9 Oct 19, 2009
player wrote:
banks? wtf man logan is way better then he ever was! n he is just a sophmore!! but i agree wit the others n there r plenty more out there
Alumni

United States

#10 Oct 19, 2009
these are in kno special order.
Johnathon adams. Best Reciever Lcc Has Seen Yet.
Dakota Brock. Best RB/WR Combo Lcc Has Seen Thus Far
Terry Tolson.
Charlie Banks.
These Guys Were PLAY MAKERS!! every time they touched the ball there was a great chance they would score. Just Look at the record holders its pretty much all these guys.
mikey

United States

#11 Oct 19, 2009
dr pepper wrote:
<quoted text>
banks? wtf man logan is way better then he ever was! n he is just a sophmore!! but i agree wit the others n there r plenty more out there
r u kidding me? no way - the kid thinks he is but he ain't!
mikey

United States

#12 Oct 19, 2009
Alumni wrote:
these are in kno special order.
Johnathon adams. Best Reciever Lcc Has Seen Yet.
Dakota Brock. Best RB/WR Combo Lcc Has Seen Thus Far
Terry Tolson.
Charlie Banks.
These Guys Were PLAY MAKERS!! every time they touched the ball there was a great chance they would score. Just Look at the record holders its pretty much all these guys.
which johnathon adams?
hey

Chesapeake, VA

#13 Oct 19, 2009
jonathan tucker was good to
railroad

Pikeville, KY

#14 Oct 19, 2009
there isent any goodones they all suck hcc is the men i am a thinking they kicked lcc arse or did i dream
bystander

United States

#15 Oct 19, 2009
the coaches try to make some of the players look better than they really are by designing plays around them and not allowing other players to run the ball
citizen

United States

#16 Oct 19, 2009
r u all crazy greg collins is by far the best. they just dont give him the ball enough i think some of the players kno hes good so they dont want him to have the ball.. if they would give him the ball lcc would have a better record than they do...
BAD

United States

#17 Oct 19, 2009
rose is out for the season heard he broke his foot/
Know a little bit

United States

#18 Oct 19, 2009
Okay so I may not be an expert at football but Greg Collins is the best so far! They just always make him do the hard plays because none of the other players have the balls to run through the middle of everyone. And the line sucks when gregs out there. no one will block for him. I say we get some new plays in there and give him the ball more and we'll dominate!
bystander

United States

#19 Oct 19, 2009
Greg Collins, Dustin Brown, Travis Stephens and Mckenzie Smith can all run the ball. Jesse came with Coach Whitaker from Powell county with promises to make him a star. If the ball was in some other hands, we would be better than we are. He is a good player, but not the best. Coach Whitaker shouldn't be bragging about being head coach next year. We need a tougher line that will block.
player

United States

#20 Oct 19, 2009
not a tougher line better a tougher and better line coach which i think we well be getting soon well i hope they do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitesburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Women shorter than 6' are Fugly 1 hr big daddy here 11
fishpond 1 hr big daddy here 36
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Chris Jarvis 8272 165,662
gurl is nothing 3 hr snocone 7
Rita Hall Work At Thirsty Heifer???????? 4 hr Doty Creak 12
Women with tattoos look like men 4 hr Bob 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 5 hr Zeno 793

Whitesburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Whitesburg Mortgages