Obama VS Romney: Who will you vote for and why?

Posted in the Whitesburg Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Matt

Sevastopol, Ukraine

#1 Apr 12, 2012
Obama VS Romney

Who are you voting for?

Why are you voting for them?
manny

Lexington, KY

#2 Apr 13, 2012
Romey

1. Obama is against coal - Look up Cap and Trade. Under this plan, the cost of electricity by coal would doulbe (tax elec. companies that uses coal - huge penalaty taxes) which means KY ( elec. comes from coal) would be some of the highest prices in the nation due to the penalty taxes. ALso, during his last campaign he made negative statmetns about coal - on tape - look it up. Without coal East Ky. would be like a third world country.

2. Gas/oil - He originally blocked the pipeline which would have cut our gas prices - no may approve a small portion of it, because ppl were soooo mad about it. This small portion, won't really help us. Also, he is more interested int the environment and green energy than cutting gas prices and drilling for oil. Yes, we do need to care about the envir. but ppl can't afford these gas prices (gas prices raises costs of everthing food, products, etc). Ppl just can't afford this. Also, who knows if/when all this green tech. will work. Ppl have to live, drive to work, and eat until then.

3. the nat. debt was like 5.8 trillion under bush (horrible amount), but now under Obama 4 years it is over 12 trillion!!!!!!!!!! With the ever increaseing unemployment and all the entitlement programs how we can afford to pay this!!!!!!!!! Not enought ppl working paying taxes to pay this. ALso, most of those that do have jobs don't make enough money to keep up with the rising gas prices, which in turn raises the price of food and everthing.

He wants us to cut back and ride bikes - but how many vacations in private jets have the Obamas took on our dollar. Bush took a bunch - mostly to his ranch in texas, but it seems like one of the Obama's are going on a trip every other week.
republican

Hazard, KY

#3 Apr 13, 2012
Romney
kyRepub

Lexington, KY

#4 Apr 18, 2012
Obama!!!! The republican nominees are a joke and have no chance of winning the presidential election!
Bushs butler

Whitesburg, KY

#5 Apr 18, 2012
If you make less than $100,000 a year and you vote republican, you are very ill-informed or just plain stupid. By the way, if you think a pipeline would bring down the price of oil, you have WAY too much confidence in you rich republican oil barrens.
Obama is the only choice for the poor and the working class.
trish

Whitesburg, KY

#6 Apr 19, 2012
I make a little more than $15,000 a year but since I want to vote for the person that has good morals,believes in the Constitution as written,and will bring us out of this depression,I will be voting for Romney as fast as my stupid,ill-informed legs can carry me
to the voting poll this May and November.
Bushs Butler

Whitesburg, KY

#7 Apr 20, 2012
The Extremly rich republican base has sucessfully scared the pegeeses out of the southern bible belt and the easily fooled portion of the working class. Some where in a smoke filled room full of old rich republicans, they are counting their money and laughing at the working class and the church folks.
harddollar

Winchester, KY

#8 Apr 20, 2012
how can people be so stupid? jimmy carter looks good besdie obama. but if you add up the queers, hippies, treehuggers, check drawers, illegal immigrants and plain ol dumb ass's they make up bout 80 percent of the population
BAD BULL

Whitesburg, KY

#9 Apr 21, 2012
i'm sure not voting for obama. i never voted for him and i'm not never never will i vote for it.
hard dollar i agree with you 100% people made me sick saying..YES WE CAN. yes we can get that thing out of the office.i am a register dem. but i sure will swing my vote over before i will give him my vote. GOOD LUCK to kentucky vote but not for that jack ass.
A Democrat

Peach Creek, WV

#10 Apr 21, 2012
Romney

I'm tired of being broke and worried about losing my job all the time. We need a business man in the white house to get this country working again instead of a community activist.
barker

Whitesburg, KY

#11 Apr 21, 2012
I want a president that won't go to countries that hate us and are jealous of us and bow to them and apologize to them.I want a president that is strong,has good morals,and does not believe in taxing people to death so that the government can send more tax dollars down the rat hole of big government.I want a president that will stand up for free enterprise against big unions and leftist radicals.I want a positive president that stands up for America and makes our citizens proud to be Americans.I want a president that doesn't divide us by class,race and the amount of money we might have.I want Mitt Romney for president.
hmm

Lexington, KY

#12 Apr 21, 2012
barker wrote:
I want a president that won't go to countries that hate us and are jealous of us and bow to them and apologize to them.I want a president that is strong,has good morals,and does not believe in taxing people to death so that the government can send more tax dollars down the rat hole of big government.I want a president that will stand up for free enterprise against big unions and leftist radicals.I want a positive president that stands up for America and makes our citizens proud to be Americans.I want a president that doesn't divide us by class,race and the amount of money we might have.I want Mitt Romney for president.
hahaha that's hilarious!!!!
barker

Whitesburg, KY

#13 Apr 21, 2012
hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha that's hilarious!!!!
See!!Just the mention of Romney's name has already cheered you up.Think how much more you will be pleased when he wins the election!Glad I brightened your day.
hmm

Lexington, KY

#14 Apr 21, 2012
barker wrote:
<quoted text>See!!Just the mention of Romney's name has already cheered you up.Think how much more you will be pleased when he wins the election!Glad I brightened your day.
actually it was all the stuff you think he will do that made me laugh. He is a joke just like every other candidate in the election.
barker

Whitesburg, KY

#15 Apr 21, 2012
hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
actually it was all the stuff you think he will do that made me laugh. He is a joke just like every other candidate in the election.
I knew how you meant it.I was just having some fun with it.Its been a boring day.
Bushs Butler

Whitesburg, KY

#16 Apr 21, 2012
Thanks Obama for cleaning up most of that republican mess. When we give you four more years, you'll finsh the job and get us working people back on track.....
barker

Whitesburg, KY

#17 Apr 21, 2012
Bushs Butler wrote:
Thanks Obama for cleaning up most of that republican mess. When we give you four more years, you'll finsh the job and get us working people back on track.....
hopefully there will be a few people still working when this presidents term is over.The prospects don't look so good though.
dizzy

United States

#18 Apr 26, 2012
i could take a seventh grade graduate out of dairy queen and he would do a better job than barack hussein obama. if he sit up there and napped and played xbox all day it would be better. i will vote for anybody over obama. i will vote if i have to walk to the polls
Bushs White Bultler

Whitesburg, KY

#19 Apr 27, 2012
And Thank you President Obama for fighting for the teachers, all the working people, and fighting to keep the rich republicans from taking the working man's social sercurity. Your fight against the rich to make them pay the same percentage taxes as we working class do is admirable. Your work to find and destroy ben ladin has made us safer. YOU ARE THE GREATEST!!! The working class will make sure you get another 4 years to continue cleaning up the republican mess. Don't let the people dicourage you that won't admit your hard work and just can't seem to get over your color.
Jeffrey R

Providence, UT

#20 Apr 29, 2012
Obama. Romney is a joke.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitesburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr mOd 133,191
Streetside vs Summit City (Feb '14) 6 hr Street side drama 33
Jeff ison 8 hr Family 12
Scott howard 8 hr big t 1
cheating boy friend 8 hr Sick of your moaning 17
Letcher County Fiscal Court 11 hr Taxpayers cost 20
Letcher county cold cases 12 hr Rachel 11
brain damron Fri jenkins 40
Whitesburg Dating
Find my Match