nora hatton...outta jail?

nora hatton...outta jail?

Posted in the Whitesburg Forum

none of yours

Hampton, VA

#1 Feb 11, 2013
I see that Nora is no longer an inmate at Letcher county jail....she make bail or have her probation revoked from shoplifting in Wise?
to the point

Whitesburg, KY

#2 Feb 15, 2013
dont how she got out but the people of roxana millbranch and the surronding neighborhoods better watch out she and her family of theives will be back at it
some one who knows

Pippa Passes, KY

#3 Feb 15, 2013
she s not ou they had to send her to another jail they have to many in letcher jail
to the point

Whitesburg, KY

#4 Feb 19, 2013
well thats a relief to our neighborhood thanks for the info. hope you got it right
pointy

Blackey, KY

#5 Feb 26, 2013
where they move her too??
her family

United States

#6 Feb 27, 2013
first off not all her family are theves her mother and father raised her the best they could. they are good people so dont be running ur mouth about her family. what she dose is her thing not the rest of her familys fault. if u want to talk crap then tell her about her when she get out but dont bring her other family into it.
to the point

Whitesburg, KY

#7 Mar 2, 2013
i was referring to her brother and the last time i looked a brother is family moron didnt say a word about her parents dont know them but as for nora and aj the whole co. knows them and what they do to make dope ends meet
damn man

United States

#8 Mar 6, 2013
evedently u have no life or u wouldnt be on here talking crap..keep runing ur mouth u have no balls sighn ur name moron and then find out what will happen
matt

United States

#9 Mar 6, 2013
Must be matt
kayla

United States

#10 Mar 13, 2013
nope isnt matt her sister dume ass keep runnig ur mouth shell shut it up for ya if i dont...
matt

Winchester, KY

#11 Mar 14, 2013
yep bet it was
none of yours

Norfolk, VA

#12 Mar 14, 2013
Thought I saw a new girl with Matt a couple weeks back...looked more than friends....
Gbd

Whitesburg, KY

#13 Apr 4, 2013
Whoever said her Dad and mom wasnt like that dont know what they were talking about.. Her dad has been arrested I dont know how many times for growing pot.once right out in the open and from what i heard he still is where they moved to...a great spot for it,dont u think so and by the way their dad has stole stuff also...
Bryan

United States

#14 Apr 5, 2013
first off you really dont know anything he did what he did he payed his dues now he lives his life not bothering no one he dont steal i know him very well so why drag him into this the kids do what they want they have no control over them but they are amazing people who will help anyone anytime they dont bother nobody so Id really like it if you could just leave them outa this
shut your mouths

United States

#15 Apr 5, 2013
keep taking shit u dont have the balls to sign ur name..becuse ur a pussy.u dont know anything about this family if u do wanna know stop on by there house and talk to them i bet there wont be any stole things there they work hard for there money unlike most people rob theif and steal.. there good people and cant control what there kids do but i kno them well and they would give u the shit off ur back if u needed it..
curious

Norfolk, VA

#16 Jul 19, 2013
Nora's out of jail I see....
Lock everything up.....chain it down....Wonder how long it'll last this time....

Actually, wondering how she got out....ooh well...gotta luv the justice system.
Nora Slone

United States

#17 Jul 19, 2013
Yep i'm out and on the loose riding fourwheeler looking..
mrl

Whitesburg, KY

#18 Jul 20, 2013
well at least you are honest about what you do which is pills and steals but the jail has a revolving door so see you soon on the jail site

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitesburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 25 min Mike Duquette 142,382
Why do Men or women cheat on ther so called lo... 2 hr Ace 3
Pine Mnt. Grill 4 hr Friday Fred 10
Subutex 4 hr Subutex 1
Jenna watts Shaffer ex 15 hr curious 2
Whatever happened to Josh Blair?? (Jan '15) 16 hr Jamie 12
cheating or not? Thu does 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Whitesburg Mortgages