Ignore Georgia Sanders Religious Hypo...

Ignore Georgia Sanders Religious Hypocrisy

Posted in the Whitesburg Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
She Is A Lying Adulturess

Ottumwa, IA

#1 Aug 3, 2010
Georgia apparently should keep her bullshit beliefs to herself it would seem.People are commenting how they are sick of seeing her religious dogma posted all over Facebook and I think it's hilarious she is expounding on anything to do with god or spirituality when she is a lying adulteress lacking any discernment whatsoever.She is the last person to be saying anything remotely religious when she herself claims her husband Jon deceived her into marriage by"pretending to be a righteous man"when in fact he was nothing of the such since he was embezzling from his job at the time and cheated on Georgia within months of them being married.This is factual proof Georgia has no damn clue what anything godly is.She herself engaged in marital infidelity throughout last year while claiming she was"seeking god"lmao!Hell,she's mocking god more than I do by posting her "religious"views anywhere because she is a manipulative liar who seeks to control others via financial means so I would highly question anything she states involving religion,spirituality,god, etc.when the only god she knows about serving is Satan.
Those Jackass Sanders

Ottumwa, IA

#2 Aug 4, 2010
God how pathetic she is.
Those Jackass Sanders

Ottumwa, IA

#3 Aug 4, 2010
good grief,all the threads in Salvisa,KY. are about these 2 and their infidelities..sickening,just sick.

http://www.topix.com/city/salvisa-ky
Clueless

Ottumwa, IA

#4 Aug 4, 2010
I followed that link above and all I can say is I am
stunned!Who could live with such cheating and lying?
Those 2 are some seriously ill people and it's clear
they have no self respect or understanding what a marriage is.
know them

Somerset, KY

#8 Aug 10, 2010
Those Jackass Sanders wrote:
good grief,all the threads in Salvisa,KY. are about these 2 and their infidelities..sickening,just sick.
http://www.topix.com/city/salvisa-ky
They're trash.
Truth

Winchester, KY

#9 Aug 13, 2010
know them wrote:
<quoted text>They're trash.
clearly you don't or you would know that they moved!

MOFOFIASCO

“A BETTER MAN THAN STOP CRYING ”

Since: Jun 10

IDOL

#10 Aug 14, 2010
Truth wrote:
<quoted text> clearly you don't or you would know that they moved!
I figured they would because Georgia had so much sex(not with Jon)in the house on Dory Dr. that it was driving him crazy!Well at least he can maybe eliminate the thoughts of that but to bad he can't ignore the truth that she cheated on him the same as he does her.Can't move far away enough to get away from that!
fed up

Winchester, KY

#11 Aug 14, 2010
Why don't you leave Georgia and Jon alone, they know who is doing all of this talking. Anyone knows that you can put anyone's name on here and it not be that person that's actually making the comments. Georgia and Jon's real friends and family know that this is a bunch of crock. If you're that jealous of them go get a life and you want have to spread lies about something you know nothing about. LEAVE THEM ALONE!!!!!!!
those jackass sanders

London, KY

#12 Aug 14, 2010
Of course they know who is doing it because Georgia
had a 6 month affair with me,lol..AND I have the pics to prove it.As for lies I have never not once stated any lies about any of this.Georgia and Jon
are the liars living the lies.So what have I ever lied about?All I've said is fact though maybe you don't know it as such,they do.Jon cheated on Georgia within months of them marrying,Jon went to prison for 4 years for embezzling,Georgia had at least 1 affair,Georgia said terrible things about Jon same as he said awful things(and called her awful names)to me in person and bot their crap goes on and on.So it looks to me just because you
don't know everything doesn't mean I am lying about anything.It's not jealousy that fuels me either,it's hate.I hate her manipulating lying hypocrite ass and I make it clearly known.I am NO friend to them,trust me and as for family,it seems
Georgia's cannot stand Jon,heh.
those jackass sanders

London, KY

#13 Aug 14, 2010
Truth wrote:
<quoted text> clearly you don't or you would know that they moved!
Yeah and no doubt Georgia paid for everything as for the new place,the move etc. because 1. she likes
using money to manipulate/control others and 2.she said to me numerous times how both Jon and family of his(his brother Shaun/ Sean for one)were leeching money from her all the time.She tried that money control shit with me and I made her ass return stuff she tried buying me because she just didn't get it.
Preacher Man

London, KY

#14 Aug 16, 2010
those jackass sanders wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah and no doubt Georgia paid for everything as for the new place,the move etc. because 1. she likes
using money to manipulate/control others and 2.she said to me numerous times how both Jon and family of his(his brother Shaun/ Sean for one)were leeching money from her all the time.She tried that money control shit with me and I made her ass return stuff she tried buying me because she just didn't get it.
......Can't you just leave Georgia the "F*ck" alone! You made your point and besines, nobody here knows her as the "Sanders" person anyway! Now, go away bad dream before you have someone that has the fullest respect (like me) for her to come whereever you are and kick the "crack" outta your a$$! Now, that's all I've gotta say bout that. Momma says, life is like a box of chocolates. Ye never know what ye git till yer inside.
Those Jackass Sanders

London, KY

#15 Aug 16, 2010
I'm not bothering her.I have the right to air anything I wish for this is a public discussion
forum and I have never once stated anything untrue
or lied.You can respect whomever you want the same
as I can lack respect for people and make my lack
of respect known if I choose..and I choose to do so.
Those Jackass Sanders

London, KY

#16 Aug 16, 2010
Preacher Man wrote:
<quoted text>......Can't you just leave Georgia the "F*ck" alone! You made your point and besines, nobody here knows her as the "Sanders" person anyway! Now, go away bad dream before you have someone that has the fullest respect (like me) for her to come whereever you are and kick the "crack" outta your a$$! Now, that's all I've gotta say bout that. Momma says, life is like a box of chocolates. Ye never know what ye git till yer inside.
Besides chump,her own husband won't even defend her"honor"
because he lacks any respect for her himself so why should you bother
when even he won't.
fed up

Clay City, KY

#17 Aug 16, 2010
I know Georgia alot better than you think you do! Apparently you no nothing about her. Who are you to talk about someone on topix so noone knows who you are, why dont you tell everybody who you are and then say the things that you have been saying. If you have pictures show them. We talked to George about all this and she said it is all untrue and that her and Jon love each other very much, I think you are soooooooooooooooooo jealous it is pathetic. Again LEAVE THEM ALONE!!!!!!!!!!

MOFOFIASCO

IDOL

#18 Aug 16, 2010
Do you really want me to post pics?Ask Georgia is she wants me to,lol.I did in the Salvisa forums but took them down but I'll post them anytime.I thought
Georgia was a big Christian now huh?Well she's apparently the hypocrite I claim because she is lying to you but that's nothing new,she's a liar
period.Amazing how people won't just admit their
mistakes and speak the truth about them.I admit my affair with Georgia was a BIG mistake and she can say whatever she wants now but she knows the truth,
Jon knows the truth their just hypocrite liars.So when I post the pics,just remember how they she said I was the liar,ok?

MOFOFIASCO

IDOL

#19 Aug 16, 2010
fed up wrote:
I know Georgia alot better than you think you do! Apparently you no nothing about her. Who are you to talk about someone on topix so noone knows who you are, why dont you tell everybody who you are and then say the things that you have been saying. If you have pictures show them. We talked to George about all this and she said it is all untrue and that her and Jon love each other very much, I think you are soooooooooooooooooo jealous it is pathetic. Again LEAVE THEM ALONE!!!!!!!!!!
Oh,and what's it matter who knows who I am,?Georgia and Jon know..'nuff said

MOFOFIASCO

IDOL

#20 Aug 16, 2010
fed up wrote:
Here's the link to the picture so now tell me,who is it that knows Georgia?I know she's a liar and a hypocrite,now you know it.The pic is in the W'burg photos BTW:

http://www.topix.com/album/detail/whitesburg-...
Those Jackass Sanders

London, KY

#21 Aug 16, 2010
Those Jackass Sanders

London, KY

#22 Aug 16, 2010
http://www.topix.com/album/det ail/whitesburg-ky/1LSA9VUSDIFN DT7Q
Now tell me again how I'm a liar and not Georgia.I will leave this pic up this time and if the
Topix moderators pull it I'll just keep uploading it and if that does
not work I'll create a website and post all the pics I have on it.I told you she was lying hypocrite and she is,period.
Those Jackass Sanders

London, KY

#23 Aug 16, 2010
<quoted text>Now tell me again how I'm a liar and not Georgia.I will leave this pic up this time and if the Topix moderators pull it I'll just keep uploading it and if that does not work I'll create a website and post all the pics I have on it.I told you she was lying hypocrite and she is,period.
Topix moderators keep pulling the pic in question although I own it and am in it so here's the current link to it below.I shall not cease in submitting this picture so if it does not link you to it then wait a bit because I will update the link as long as it takes until it's either accepted or you see that I am not the liar,Georgia is:

http://www.topix.com/album/detail/whitesburg-...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitesburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min Alex 171,909
Michelle Michelle 49 min Tammy 1
Haunted Places In Letcher Co. (Sep '09) 4 hr Grumpy old Fart 91
who loves sex (Jul '09) 7 hr Carl 57
when i play with my bird 12 hr fabian 14
is matt ison a good guy?? (Aug '13) 12 hr He knows who 7
5th district Sun Curious 26

Whitesburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Whitesburg Mortgages