First Prev
of 4
Next Last
wondering mind 2

Pikeville, KY

#1 Nov 28, 2010
i have heard so many rumors about some of the employees, and some i would like to really find out for myself.
hey

Pikeville, KY

#2 Nov 28, 2010
What are you wanting to know??
truth

Whitesburg, KY

#3 Nov 28, 2010
what do you want to know? I know almost all of them.
it so true

Winchester, KY

#4 Nov 30, 2010
im sure whatever is being said is the truth, most of them are loosers and need to be locked up
hfy

Winchester, KY

#5 Nov 30, 2010
yep
mee

Whitesburg, KY

#6 Nov 30, 2010
how is it true that some empolyees have sex w/ inmates?
lollol

United States

#7 Nov 30, 2010
They are ways to get around everything. They know just what to do and I know they know how to stop the cams. And the cams are not in the cell just in the hall way so it would be very easy to do it. And also some of the men take the woman to the hospital so they can go park somewhere. My friend done that so I know for sure what I am talking about
please

Jonancy, KY

#8 Nov 30, 2010
mee wrote:
how is it true that some empolyees have sex w/ inmates?
thats what i heard,while one covered for one the other had sex with a female, and saundra is the one who was supposed to of been watching, so her and chico got fired , just before the election,
mee

Whitesburg, KY

#9 Nov 30, 2010
oh really? lol i guess if anyone needs some they just need to go to jail and they can get it !!!!
truth

Whitesburg, KY

#10 Nov 30, 2010
you people are so stupid. the men are not allowed to take the women to the doctor. a woman has to take a woman to the doctor. And that is not why chico got fired. chico was warned about what he was doing and he continued to do it anyway. Most of the men that work there are happily married, why would you think they would want a drug addict woman who gave up her kids?
hmmmmmm

United States

#11 Nov 30, 2010
truth wrote:
you people are so stupid. the men are not allowed to take the women to the doctor. a woman has to take a woman to the doctor. And that is not why chico got fired. chico was warned about what he was doing and he continued to do it anyway. Most of the men that work there are happily married, why would you think they would want a drug addict woman who gave up her kids?
how bout cause a dick has no guilt!
truth

Whitesburg, KY

#12 Nov 30, 2010
How about he dont want his dick to fall off over a piece of druggy ass. Who does these girls think they are beauty queens? I bet the person who started this was turned down by someone who works at the jail!
whatever

United States

#13 Nov 30, 2010
Well the record at the jail none of them are happy or they would not look for something better
mee

Whitesburg, KY

#14 Nov 30, 2010
truth wrote:
what is the problem ur man work there and u think u may have sex with someone? oh yeah y is it that everytime someone goes to jail they r a druggie?? i mean people get put in there all the time and they really haven't done anything it is just because someone wants to get back at them or something! i know for a fact that when a man really wants some then they will get it somewhere!!!!
truth

Whitesburg, KY

#15 Dec 1, 2010
well, if you have ever been in jail, you would know that the men have no contact with the women. do you think don mccall would put up with that? most of the women in jail is in there because of drugs. go to the jail website and check it out. i have been in jail and i know what goes on there and i know how strict Don is whe it comes to the people who work for him.
knowing it

Pikeville, KY

#16 Dec 3, 2010
lol this stuff is so crazy. 1st of all theere is cams looking right into the cells, and im sure if one of the guys were going into the womens sell the have sex, that there is always gonna be one rat in that cell willing to tell on them in hopes of getting out of jail. 2nd of all not all the men there are married, i know quiet a few of them and most of them are single. so everyone needs to stop putting them down and talking trash about them, how would you like to go to work every day and look and murders, drug attics and baby rapers and try to un wind at the end of the day.
unfriendly

Pikeville, KY

#17 Mar 12, 2011
it so true wrote:
im sure whatever is being said is the truth, most of them are loosers and need to be locked up
go F**k yourself brandy!!!!
Town Drunk

Pelileo, Ecuador

#18 Mar 13, 2011
Let me tell you theree more in here than on the streets you can get just about abything if you know the right person and the girls they will give a peek show too they up tight just like all of us and got to let go sometimes so when the urge hits someone got to do something to help them.
hAha

Richmond, KY

#19 Mar 14, 2011
Unfriendly Brandy is not the only one from Richmond that dont like none of you. This sh1t is so old to still be acting like little kids. But again look who you are talking about and what they are about. Sleeping with married ppl
unfriendly

Pikeville, KY

#20 Mar 15, 2011
hAha wrote:
Unfriendly Brandy is not the only one from Richmond that dont like none of you. This sh1t is so old to still be acting like little kids. But again look who you are talking about and what they are about. Sleeping with married ppl
yeah thats right!,jealous?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitesburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 18 min Mike d 134,399
jordan whitaker (Jun '12) 1 hr Lol 28
LCC Boys Basketball Coach 3 hr Truth 1
LCC boys basketball 3 hr Truth 6
Priscilla Fultz fields 10 hr priscilla her self 12
Sue Stamper (Mar '14) 17 hr carrie 11
Where do you get your hair cut? Wed Truck Driver 20
Whitesburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web