Prettiest/Nicest girl from the old Le...
You have know

Pikeville, KY

#21 Sep 30, 2010
pretty wrote:
pam frazier was the hottest girl ever!!!!!!!!!!1
Clue, she was hairy like a man(butt & Butt crack, belly,arms, and back(hehe)For real! That face, Her nose covers half of her face. She had a loud annoying laugh. She was ok to look at!?!?! I guess? She was stuck up though!
Joke

Pikeville, KY

#22 Sep 30, 2010
vote4 wrote:
I would have to say Brandy Stamper was always hot.
She has a back with a crack! She is for sure packing stuff that is easy to pass. She is such a air head! No brain cells left! Gee, has she ever done anything since school besides Party and bed hop?
Somewhat

Pikeville, KY

#23 Sep 30, 2010
for sure wrote:
In 1998 Carrie Hall was pretty I always thought she was nice too.Class of 1999 Amanda Stephens would be it.2000 would have to be Lisa Runyon both beautiful inside as well as out.2001 Tracey Adams she was nice and had pretty hair,Marshia Dixion was another from the class both beautiful inside and out.
Right, Carrie was pretty(ok)( kinda looks like a skinny horse) not a beauty queen! Amanda(ok) not a beauty(looks kinda funny, Like a troll)! Lisa was a natural beauty(Goodlooking and had a distinctive look to her)! Tracey(ok) Kinda of goofy and awkward( got better looking with age)! Marsha (ok) Just girl next door look( not a knock out)! Just my opinion, not being mean! They were all easy to look at and nice (That is true)!!!
Some that I think

Pikeville, KY

#24 Sep 30, 2010
Lyndci Adams, Misti Dixon, Keashia Dixon, Lisa Watts, Jenny Ison, Rebecca Kincaid, Jennifer Campbell, Heather Bates, Jamie Combs, Traci Caudill, Samara Back, Kelly Dixon...etc ..etc
asdfghjkl

Hazard, KY

#25 Oct 1, 2010
im pretty sure tiffany king didnt go to letcher high school. try fleming neon...
James

Greenbrier, AR

#27 Oct 1, 2010
Some that I think wrote:
Lyndci Adams, Misti Dixon, Keashia Dixon, Lisa Watts, Jenny Ison, Rebecca Kincaid, Jennifer Campbell, Heather Bates, Jamie Combs, Traci Caudill, Samara Back, Kelly Dixon...etc ..etc
you are somewhat BLIND! lol
misti looked old..
keashia almost had a decent face,,,that was it tho
jaime was so so
traci ahh never mind i dont even care..wasting my time..lol
someone who knows

Winchester, KY

#28 Oct 1, 2010
asdfghjkl wrote:
im pretty sure tiffany king didnt go to letcher high school. try fleming neon...
ummm im pretty sure tiffany king went to letcher her parents names are marty and mabel king...so yes there is more than one tiffany king
back to the 70s

London, KY

#29 Oct 27, 2010
Remember these ? Beth Back, Sheree Stewart,Vicki Hampton,Pat fields,Lisa Collins,Vivian Cornett,Becky Dixion,Deronda Back, Cathy Bailey,Ramona Collins,Bonnie Campbell,Sonya Hogg,Charlene Brown and the list goes on..Wonder how they look now?
wherearethey

Whitesburg, KY

#30 Oct 28, 2010
just wondering since these names where brought up does any one know where Jamie combs is now and how about candida eldridge? what is jenny ison doing now too
Friends

Hindman, KY

#31 Oct 29, 2010
wherearethey wrote:
just wondering since these names where brought up does any one know where Jamie combs is now and how about candida eldridge? what is jenny ison doing now too
Jamie Combs is married to Eric Boggs and they have 2 little boys. They're very happy,

Both she and Jenny work at Mountain Comp in Whitesburg.

Candida married Bohammer and they have a boy. I'm not sure if they're still together. It's not that I've heard of trouble, I just don't ever see or talk to them.
stop this

United States

#32 Oct 29, 2010
Some that I think wrote:
Don't know Lyndci Adams,but Misti Dixon is really pretty a little wild, but pretty has beautiful hair, OMG cannot believe that Keisha Dixon is even in this category, she looks like a pitbull, she has to be the ugliest thing I have ever seen and such a hipocrit, Lisa Watts was Ok, Jenny Ison was Ok, Rebecca Kincaid was gorgeous, Jennifer Campbell was Ok I guess a little awkward and horselike, don't know Heather Bates, Jamie Combs umm not so much, Traci Caudill could have the potential to be pretty if she wasn't so conceided and bad attitude, Samara Back pretty, Kelly Dixon was OK. These are some pretty ones, but some of their attitudes were terrible.

Crystal Campbell was pretty, Shana Collins, Lisa Runyon was stunning, Bobbie Jean Slone, Kristy Fields,Cyra Combs, April Adams, Rhoda Combs, I'm sure there were many more...
letcher

Manchester, KY

#33 Oct 29, 2010
stop this wrote:
<quoted text> Don't know Lyndci Adams,but Misti Dixon is really pretty a little wild, but pretty has beautiful hair, OMG cannot believe that Keisha Dixon is even in this category, she looks like a pitbull, she has to be the ugliest thing I have ever seen and such a hipocrit, Lisa Watts was Ok, Jenny Ison was Ok, Rebecca Kincaid was gorgeous, Jennifer Campbell was Ok I guess a little awkward and horselike, don't know Heather Bates, Jamie Combs umm not so much, Traci Caudill could have the potential to be pretty if she wasn't so conceided and bad attitude, Samara Back pretty, Kelly Dixon was OK. These are some pretty ones, but some of their attitudes were terrible.
Crystal Campbell was pretty, Shana Collins, Lisa Runyon was stunning, Bobbie Jean Slone, Kristy Fields,Cyra Combs, April Adams, Rhoda Combs, I'm sure there were many more...
I agree with you! You know we had alot of goodlooking women! Marsha Adams...pretty but, not very nice! Leigh Campbell pretty and nice, Tina Breeding was both. I always thought Dawn Emmons was both. What about the dudes ...
yes

Lexington, KY

#34 Oct 30, 2010
someone wrote:
Megan Bentley, she had the prettiest smile ever... Beautiful girl. All those Pridemore girls were pretty hot. Kelly, Kristy, and Allison.
where is kelly pridemore now? did she get married? waht is she doing?
friend

Prestonsburg, KY

#35 Oct 30, 2010
yes wrote:
<quoted text>
where is kelly pridemore now? did she get married? waht is she doing?
Kelly is married, living in Lexington and has two littel adorable girls.
Charles

Happy, KY

#36 Oct 31, 2010
Leigh Leigh Campbell and Rebecca Stallard are the two hottest girls to have ever walked those halls. Rebecca looks better now than ever.
well

Whitesburg, KY

#37 Oct 31, 2010
Leigh Leigh Campbell is the prettiest ever and she always had a great personality. What is she into now? Does she live around here still
Gawd Dang

Happy, KY

#38 Oct 31, 2010
Leigh Leigh Campbell was and still is a very beautiful woman. Another that I'd be foolish not to mention here is Rebecca Stallard, she looks better now that she ever did in school.
Class of 99

Manchester, KY

#39 Oct 31, 2010
I always thought that Veronica Campbell was a very nice girl....she always was a good friend
class99

Whitesburg, KY

#40 Oct 31, 2010
The class of 99 did have the prettiest and nicest girls
true

Whitesburg, KY

#41 Oct 31, 2010
just me wrote:
Brandi Amburgey. Now thats true beauty.
I agree with you wonder what she is doing now

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitesburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ty Caudill 1 hr Heyyyyy 13
Amy Wright at ARH 1 hr Coworker 15
Steven Johnson 2 hr Sarah dd 7
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr ChromiuMan 148,158
Meth makers and Dealers ....call them out 5 hr Boopy 16
Wreck at parkway motel 5 hr Lettie 3
Does anyone know the real SEVENTH SONS? (Aug '09) 18 hr Anonymous 315
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Whitesburg Mortgages