ozzie boy

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2012

Three bedroom two bath home for sale. Close to school,drugstore,dollar stores,post office and two miles from the four lane. Located at Dorton,ky. Lots of flat land and some hillside. Good house, good community and a good price.
interested

Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2012

Do you have an email? or some way I could see pics of it? Face Book? My e mail is ajohnson@core.com
want to konw

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2012

ozzie boy wrote:
Three bedroom two bath home for sale. Close to school,drugstore,dollar stores,post office and two miles from the four lane. Located at Dorton,ky. Lots of flat land and some hillside. Good house, good community and a good price.
Pleaes list you contact info.?
Very Interested

Mount Vernon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2012

I am very interested in this house I have family over there and email me at Brendaeldridge87@yahoo.com
lady in red

Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2012

is it listed on aaa realestate or anther one?
ozzie boy

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

It is listed with Redd,Brown and Williams in Pikeville. Their web site is rbandwrealestate.com the lms# for our property is 100374. You may have to search around but it is there somewhere.
well

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

I finaly found your listing. FYI - those are not good realtors - the website was too hard to navigate and find your listing. But the main problem was that your listing was under Jenkins, which is in Letcher county. Dorton is Pike county, so I think your realtors put the city wrong on the MLS. I realize the road is called Jenkins Hwy, but your location is not Jenkins. Ppl wanting the Dorton (Pike Co.) area may not even look at your place. You should request your update the MLS listing. Also, give the MLS site instead of your realtors, cause you can't find on there.

http://pmcidx.promatchcomplete.com/Details.as...

Lastly, just my opinion, might be hard to get that much our of a trailer. It is a nice double wide but still a trailer and they don't hold their value. But you do have a bunch of land, that may warrant the cost. Land and trailer are both very Pretty.
ozzie boy

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

Thank you for your opinion. The reason it is listed that way is because that is the 911 address we were given and the road is called Dorton/Jenkins Hwy.The website is hard to figure out I know.People can always give us a call and we can tell them exactly where we are located , or the realtor surely would tell them.Thank you so much for responding to my post. I will consider all you said.
dan

Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2012

still 4-sell?
wondering

Wheelwright, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2012

ozzie boy wrote:
Thank you for your opinion. The reason it is listed that way is because that is the 911 address we were given and the road is called Dorton/Jenkins Hwy.The website is hard to figure out I know.People can always give us a call and we can tell them exactly where we are located , or the realtor surely would tell them.Thank you so much for responding to my post. I will consider all you said.
It says 160,000 on the web site and your now wanting just 7,000 for it?
Lol

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2012

It says "house for sale reduced $7000"....NOT reduced TO $7000. Duhhhh
shanie

Delta, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

ozzie boy wrote:
do you still have avail. i would like to see pic and we can go from there. email at mrswease@ayoo.com
Know the place

Virgie, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

shanie wrote:
<quoted text>
do you still have avail. i would like to see pic and we can go from there. email at mrswease@ayoo.com
If this is the place I think it is then yes it's still available and wanting to sell ASAP.
ozzie boy

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

The right web site is Blackburns Real Estate.com Not the way I posted above with the {'s}. The mls # is 102272.It has the red roof.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

27 Users are viewing the Whitesburg Forum right now

Search the Whitesburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min curious 128,514
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min Le Jimbo 146,022
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 38 min gottondas 81,557
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 2 hr Ricky Noya 16,114
Jason Griffith 2 hr Fielder 35
Pinemountain lumber worst company to work for.. (Aug '12) 3 hr hard worker 21
Dianah Wyatt 3 hr Burdine 1
•••
•••
•••
Whitesburg Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Whitesburg Jobs

•••