First Prev
of 2
Next Last
i know

Whitesburg, KY

#2 Sep 2, 2010
no they are all theifs youngest daughter got caught stealing at wal mart last week
john doe

Macon, GA

#3 Sep 5, 2010
your not talking about hillary are you she wouldnt do that i know her to well for her to do that.
heard

Hindman, KY

#4 Sep 5, 2010
There are alot of people getting caught shoplifting there lately.
yesman

Chesterfield, MO

#5 Sep 5, 2010
john doe wrote:
your not talking about hillary are you she wouldnt do that i know her to well for her to do that.
hillary boggs that works at mcdonalds
Who cares

Whitesburg, KY

#6 Sep 6, 2010
Really people!!!!! She is just normal teen that done nothing but make a wrong decision and now she will Learn from it! Whoever said EVERYONE of connie's kids has got caught stealen! Well whoever u are apparentally is a dumb ass cause that is nothing but a big ass lie!!!!! So get your facts right stupid ass..
yesman

Chesterfield, MO

#7 Sep 6, 2010
Who cares wrote:
Really people!!!!! She is just normal teen that done nothing but make a wrong decision and now she will Learn from it! Whoever said EVERYONE of connie's kids has got caught stealen! Well whoever u are apparentally is a dumb ass cause that is nothing but a big ass lie!!!!! So get your facts right stupid ass..
I guess that is why they all have been busted. That family thinks there is nothing wrong with it. Is there anything wrong with jail? Not seeing your family except on visiting days? A bad reputation? Nothing wrong, right. Try working for what you have and living an honest life and step away from the bad infulences.
wonder

Whitesburg, KY

#8 Sep 6, 2010
Are you talking the weekend of the 28th. I cant believe that she would do that.lol.
lkl

Marietta, GA

#9 Sep 6, 2010
wonder wrote:
Are you talking the weekend of the 28th. I cant believe that she would do that.lol.
???
this is stupid

Harrison, AR

#10 Sep 6, 2010
First lets start off with this when you say her whole clan well that involves me and plenty of others but i think it is sad when you ignorant people have nothing better to do than to get on here and write things that you have no clue of...I also think it is sad an pathetic to think of the kind of life you live but judging by what each of you say here it must be sad and lonley where you are...It is also pathetic when you have nothing better to do with your time to sit and go on about a teen who made a simple mistake in her life when lets see how many out there have been knocked up by the time they are 15...DON'T go bashing my family cause you won't like what you find...Oh yea and for your information yesman whoever you are grow some balls and tell who you really are cause the way see it if you are gonna dish it out you may as well take it...I also have you to know there are many of us on the wagner side that have full time respectable jobs and work hard to have what we have...so like i said get your facts straight before you go slandering someones family cause FYI we have some high powered lawyers in the family that can take u or anyone esle on if you like and oh yea by the way we can find out exactly who you are even when you are a coward to tell it yourself...You each also may want to check in on your own family cause i am POSTIVE that you have a black sheep looming there too..And you def. need to not let hillary's name or anyone elses name in my family roll from your tongue ever again
lois griffin

Pikeville, KY

#11 Sep 6, 2010
u go u tell em i have known this family since i was born, and one of the girls use to be my best friend...well i still consider her a best friend. this family are wonderful ppl...ans wayyy too many of them plus friends to be f-in w
click

United States

#12 Sep 7, 2010
lois griffin wrote:
u go u tell em i have known this family since i was born, and one of the girls use to be my best friend...well i still consider her a best friend. this family are wonderful ppl...ans wayyy too many of them plus friends to be f-in w
I sure couldn't agree with you more. These are wonderful people, some of the best, most kind hearted, most thoughtful ... a real close knit family. I would stand up for any of them, without a second thought.
lois griffin

Ransom, KY

#13 Sep 9, 2010
i got their backs no matter what!! my dad has grown up w/ that family..and my family is married into their fam..soooo yeah...they are wonderful ppl!! i dont care what anyone says!! they rock..they just jelous honey lol thats all

Since: Sep 10

Winchester, KY

#14 Sep 9, 2010
I am a family member of Connies, and your wrong about them all being theifs..I dont know where you got your info at but you need to recheck it. First of all, Connie is a well respected woman and does have a honest paying job, more than you have...and as for the question about enjoying seeing our family members on visitation day, who are you refering to because Connie doesnt have any of her children in jail...Who ever you are your just pissed off because your life isnt going as smoothly as you would like it to be so you have decided to bother someone that you are jelous of...You need to get your facts stright before posting shit you dont know....and another thing...we dont act like anyone in out family is perfect...aint no body perfect...but we are a family and a close one at that.....
lois griffin

Ransom, KY

#15 Sep 9, 2010
how bout whoever talks bad about them they will be chicken toast u all w/ me? lol
sorry

Pikeville, KY

#16 Sep 9, 2010
family gurl wrote:
I am a family member of Connies, and your wrong about them all being theifs..I dont know where you got your info at but you need to recheck it. First of all, Connie is a well respected woman and does have a honest paying job, more than you have...and as for the question about enjoying seeing our family members on visitation day, who are you refering to because Connie doesnt have any of her children in jail...Who ever you are your just pissed off because your life isnt going as smoothly as you would like it to be so you have decided to bother someone that you are jelous of...You need to get your facts stright before posting shit you dont know....and another thing...we dont act like anyone in out family is perfect...aint no body perfect...but we are a family and a close one at that.....
to disappoint you but her oldest daughter quite frequently visits the jail
just me

Ivel, KY

#18 Sep 10, 2010
I am a Wagner family member and we are very close and as far as Hillary goes about getting caught stealing from walmart is wrong. And as far as I can remember we all have respectful jobs and work hard for what we have and their is not a one of us that thinks we are perfect we are just like everyone eles and I am very blessed to have a wonderful family who can join together on Sundays for a family dinner I am very proud to come from such a wonderful family and we all stick up for one another so you mess with one of US your gonna hear from all of US!!!!!!
family gurl

Winchester, KY

#19 Sep 10, 2010
sorry wrote:
<quoted text>
to disappoint you but her oldest daughter quite frequently visits the jail
Well that is her oldest daughter...i dont know who the hell she is visiting down there but it aint the wagner family....and anyway what the hell is it any of your business who jessica visits at the jail...she aint bothering you is she...why dont everyone mind thier own business and leave Hillary Jessica and my Aunt connie out of it...What Jess does aint got nothing to do with connie..sho what if she visits someone in jail...does that make you or anyone else mad???????
this is hillary

Whitesburg, KY

#20 Sep 10, 2010
u know i know i did something wrong and put a bad rep. on my family i know that i sould have not done it!! but it's on the past and im leaving it there!! i mean really y not bc there is nothing i can do now but greave my self over it!! it's already put me and all my family through a loop and i didnt need your all help so if you dont mined family and everyone elce keep your 2 cents to your freakin self!! i think i can handle it on my own...
sorry

Whitesburg, KY

#21 Sep 11, 2010
family gurl wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that is her oldest daughter...i dont know who the hell she is visiting down there but it aint the wagner family....and anyway what the hell is it any of your business who jessica visits at the jail...she aint bothering you is she...why dont everyone mind thier own business and leave Hillary Jessica and my Aunt connie out of it...What Jess does aint got nothing to do with connie..sho what if she visits someone in jail...does that make you or anyone else mad???????
The statement was she frequents the jail not visits someone else - she actually is an inmate from time to time - fact!!!
and obviously

Pikeville, KY

#23 Sep 14, 2010
dont worry bout it wrote:
and i know that jessica dont go to jail from time to time....so get ur f***ing facts sraight.......
you need to get your fact straight - the jail website is public knowledge and I seen her pic on there 2 mos ago!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitesburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 19 min Betty 163,716
if this is true 43 min oldworkfriend 1
Captivate Salon 2 hr Blindwomen 5
county workers talking 2 hr wtf 8
Who Is Letcher County Judge Jim or Tyler Ward 3 hr Keep Watching 21
Larry and Bridget Tackett (Apr '15) 5 hr does 2
need 6 hr wow 3

Whitesburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Whitesburg Mortgages