Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

I think that neon got robbed yea whitesburg is good but neon had everyone talking about them no i am no mad parent i had no kids on the teams was just there watching same ohh same i just gets old...
Cowan parent

Jeremiah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

I'm a cowan parent and of course I wish we would've have won but Whitesburg won it and they deserved to win! Neon just needs to except the fact they lost and stop making excuses why they lost! wms done everything almost perfect, neon fell out of a mount, stepped on thier poms and they just wasn't together! Hopefully next year cowan will win!
Big Earl

Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Why can't people just let kids enjoy theirselves, instead of putting them down when they accomplish anything? Life is full of disappointments and let downs, and sometimes life isn't fair. Teach them to pick theirselves up after things don't go their way, without blaming others and to work harder. They will go farther in life with an attitude of,'well I lost this time, so I'm going to train harder' rather than an 'I was robbed, why me,oh, why me'.
fn parent

Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Well it is very easy to stick every mount when they have been doing the same mounts every year. They never do any thing new or up to date. FN def. should have won seeing that their degree of difficulty was soooooooo much harder than WMS. Any peewee team that was there could do what Whitesburg does ever single year. SOS.
really

Jeremiah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

fn parent wrote:
Well it is very easy to stick every mount when they have been doing the same mounts every year. They never do any thing new or up to date. FN def. should have won seeing that their degree of difficulty was soooooooo much harder than WMS. Any peewee team that was there could do what Whitesburg does ever single year. SOS.
Maybe you should watch last years routine! wms was great! seems like fn should try not to due such harrddd mounts considering they can't stick them! I bet they feel kinda dum if they are saying we had a peewee team and we beat them! Just try harder next mayyyybbbee you might beat wms! we won please stop trying to make excuses for way your team lost!
curious

Virgie, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

as to what was up to date about Neon's? It obviously wasn't the music. Don't really understand what was so difficult about the mounts either. I'm not a cheer expert so please enlighten me.
Nic

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

You parents are ridiculous!!!
Bickering like fools.
I'm ashamed to know some of those little girls that were cheering their heart out has a parent that is so low, that feels the need to comment on topix!! Way to make a child feel good about their efforts and hard work. I'm stunned, I mean it's kids people. I don't know but it just bothers me. I hope none of the girls that competed looks at this. The ones that had negative comments knew they were rude, that's why they did not include their names!
orly

Stanford, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

I heard that they all played like girls.
Middle School Cheerleader

Langley, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Okay. This is completely ridiculous. You grown women arguing over why neon lost and why WMS is better. Yes, WMS did do good. My best friend cheers for them. But, you really don't have to put all your opinions on topix. Middle schoolers get on here too. Including me. It really bothers me that you are all well over 30, with a mental age of a 12 year old but hurt girl. Grow up.
?

Ivel, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

I love it. I love that everything wms does, it's never good enough. Face the fact that we're better than most teams, and get over it. We won fair and square, and in the end, we're the one that has the trophy. Its ours, and we deserved it.
WE ARE WHITESBURG, AND ALL WE DO IS WIN, WIN, WIN, WIN.

Ivel, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Yeah, neons was more difficult, but if wms accepted 3rd and 4th graders on their team, they could do that too. try lifting an actual middle schoolers. LMFAO.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Whitesburg Forum right now

Search the Whitesburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr Listen Up 26,188
streetside bar and grill (Feb '12) 1 hr Lawman 43
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Immigration 146,284
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr SNYB 128,663
Condoms 2 hr wondering 4
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 3 hr hollerrat 16,117
Is it ok to go out with a married man? (May '09) 4 hr Batman 26
•••
•••
•••
•••

Whitesburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Whitesburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE