County corruption
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
corruptdemocracy

London, KY

#1 Mar 1, 2013
I will be contacting state government about what is happening here in Letcher county. Misuse of funds, favoritism by hiring close friends and family, squandering money, and many others. I suggest if you, the citizens of Letcher County, should also contact the state government. Maybe we can get jobs and water back in this place.
Mountain Momma

United States

#2 Mar 2, 2013
corruptdemocracy wrote:
I will be contacting state government about what is happening here in Letcher county. Misuse of funds, favoritism by hiring close friends and family, squandering money, and many others. I suggest if you, the citizens of Letcher County, should also contact the state government. Maybe we can get jobs and water back in this place.
We have requested a state audit, had a sit down with Senator Johnny Ray Turner, 3 trips to DC and we are headed to Atlanta. Did I mention that we notified the Department of Mines in 2003? That we filed suit against the state and three coal companies starting the processing 2008, filed an appeal in 2012 and still do not have a bucket of water to flush our toilet.

What we need is to pull together, get a petition to remove these corrupt politicians from office. The start would be to stand up at the next fiscal court meeting and demand change NOW. That is if we still have the freedom to speek in the presence of the all mighty Executive Judge of Letcher County!
Bobby

Prestonsburg, KY

#3 Mar 2, 2013
Lady you are a apple head that needs to stay in your state of N.C you got ran off in your home town now I think you need to be from here before talk the talk they no need you trying to be hero! The Yonts guy from neon is a apple head an has beat you to it. find your on wagon to ride no hitchhikers allowed. Besides that you are getting water so shut your mouth about it. Jim ward is the best this county has ever had we got a rec center atv trail water now to deane thanks to that Yonts guy now he is a true hero apple head you are just a wanna be like him I'm not bragging both you an him kftc is all apple heads if you ask me
fat jim

Waynesburg, KY

#4 Mar 2, 2013
bobby you are full of shit jim ward has destroyed this county.
Bobby

Prestonsburg, KY

#5 Mar 2, 2013
fat jim wrote:
bobby you are full of shit jim ward has destroyed this county.
We're did you come up with that Jim built us a never before seen Rec center witch keeps a lot of people in the county off drugs even Dr breedings an are corner Marty baker say so I think your wrong Jims on the right way how to run this place an not to mention we still got water to most of us we still got gas we still got gas drilling & coal jobs an coal tax moneys coming in ...You are the one full of shittttt
Coal man

Whitesburg, KY

#6 Mar 2, 2013
This Bobby character is ole Flinthead, also know as the Appalhead!!! He wants us coal miners out of jobs just like Jim Ward!!
eddy

Manchester, KY

#7 Mar 2, 2013
jim ward has done more for coal then anyone. you coal men are full of shit jim will win again and again.
F_ck U with a Smile

Whitesburg, KY

#8 Mar 2, 2013
Everyone who runs this county r losers! they think they r GOD's and Goddess's but they will find out in the end they will still have to face the ALL MIGHTY GOD!!! THE 1 AND ONLY!!!...so keep doing the bad deed's GOD is watching!!!
eddy

Manchester, KY

#9 Mar 2, 2013
you said it not me. but he walks on water.
CountyCorruption

East Bernstadt, KY

#10 Mar 3, 2013
That is whats wrong with this county in the first place. Too many citizens are blaming each other. We are divided. Where did the jobs go? Blame the federal government. But how can we be good citizens and let corruption take control of our lives?

I fear this great county will be destroyed either from people leaving elsewhere or state government will condemn it. Once again act now, as responsible citizens. Let us unite against the corruption.
hello

Winchester, KY

#11 Mar 3, 2013
flinthead is a applehead. he is on the draw from the coal companies, too lazy to work know just joind the appleheads
Flint head

Prestonsburg, KY

#12 Mar 6, 2013
I get ticked when you see these 2 clowns Bragg in 2 months on the Rec center says that keeps people off drugs thats bunch of BS !! Wonder who Jim ward will have this time to Bragg ? What they need to do is first of all is do their job an get some rehab clinics an support groups in here an then you can save life's if they want to quit . but are county judge is not interested in that or not that smart to figure it out . If people want help they can't get it an the rec center is not a place to stay sober just saying an yes the rec center is nice gives are kids something to do but when you live across the hill an 45 minutes away makes it hard we don't even have a park over here we don't have water either it's a bunch ofShit if you ask me
Flint head

Prestonsburg, KY

#13 Mar 6, 2013
eddy wrote:
jim ward has done more for coal then anyone. you coal men are full of shit jim will win again and again.
ha ha ha that's funny "Really"
Jenkins

Martin, KY

#14 Apr 25, 2013
The man called Wayne Fleming will be your next county judge watch an see!!
appalhead

Richmond, KY

#15 Apr 26, 2013
I'm votin' for Richard hall ... he's got the hot girlfriend!
Hilarious

Happy, KY

#16 Apr 28, 2013
Flint head wrote:
I get ticked when you see these 2 clowns Bragg in 2 months on the Rec center says that keeps people off drugs thats bunch of BS !! Wonder who Jim ward will have this time to Bragg ? What they need to do is first of all is do their job an get some rehab clinics an support groups in here an then you can save life's if they want to quit . but are county judge is not interested in that or not that smart to figure it out . If people want help they can't get it an the rec center is not a place to stay sober just saying an yes the rec center is nice gives are kids something to do but when you live across the hill an 45 minutes away makes it hard we don't even have a park over here we don't have water either it's a bunch ofShit if you ask me
You run your mouth just to hear your head rattle. You are an uneducated idiot that gets on here and shows his ignorance by complaining about everything that dont apply to your wants/needs. If you had a park, you wouldn't use it. If the water project was complete, you would just find somthing else to bitch about. Its people like you that contribute nothing, and think you deserve everything for free that ruin this county, state, and country.
armybrat

Chesterfield, MO

#17 May 4, 2013
Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>We're did you come up with that Jim built us a never before seen Rec center witch keeps a lot of people in the county off drugs even Dr breedings an are corner Marty baker say so I think your wrong Jims on the right way how to run this place an not to mention we still got water to most of us we still got gas we still got gas drilling & coal jobs an coal tax moneys coming in ...You are the one full of shittttt
Jim Ward didn't get the rec center - though he takes the credit for it. That Barto fellow did all the work, all the writing for grants, etc.,but Ward stood in front of the building on opening day like he was the MAN. Say what you want, but he just sits back while others to the work, then steps in front with that cheesy smile and takes the credit....
voter

Prestonsburg, KY

#18 Oct 30, 2013
It's in are court house letcher countys best screws the rest.
hmm

Whitesburg, KY

#19 Oct 31, 2013
Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>We're did you come up with that Jim built us a never before seen Rec center witch keeps a lot of people in the county off drugs even Dr breedings an are corner Marty baker say so I think your wrong Jims on the right way how to run this place an not to mention we still got water to most of us we still got gas we still got gas drilling & coal jobs an coal tax moneys coming in ...You are the one full of shittttt
I don't know much about polatics,even though I break my neck to vote,mabe that's the problem,we don't know who or what were voting for on half the ballot,lol.just familiar names if its not an area on the ballot you know a lot about. im wondering how the REC Center,even though its nice, has anything at all to actually do with a darn thing?? as far as I can tell it don't. mabe if you work there it matters,otherwise why would it matter to any of us that need more than a place to play????
Backhoe

Prestonsburg, KY

#20 Nov 1, 2013
I think it's time.to move on ward is old news for people that don't no the man well hes not worth a shit ok that's all you need to know. If you want pleasure go to a whore house. If you want to get screwed go to a court house an ask for water an see how stupid the man treats you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitesburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min tat tvam asi 172,963
What do u really look like 53 min Sorry not sorry 6
Mike slone 1 hr Madazhell 3
prison 3 hr deputy 8
Jimís Wife Bar Room Brawl 3 hr Shenagians 9
Bobby Howard, Dist 1 6 hr lmao 30
Monica 7 hr Joke 15

Whitesburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Whitesburg Mortgages