Lmfao

Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Got with little ol britt stamper and broke up a good friendship between her and big Jess whitaker hahahahahaha terrible tragedy, NOT!!!!!
Hmmmmmmmm

Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Westley Caudill didn't do anything!! Brittany should have known better then to try to get with him knowing Jessica had feelings for him! That was dirty! I don't care who you are! Plus his NEW woman ASHTON is better looking then Britt and Jess.
Really

Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

I smell a troublemaker.
HAHA

Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

I'm sorry to bust your bubble.......but Ashton is prolly the most LEAST attractive one Wes has ever been with. But he sees something in her so that's not for us to judge!!!
No no no

Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Jess moved half way across the country because Wes and britt. Attention?! of course And don't blame britt, Wes had to want it too, he had been single for years then decided he wanted a relationship with britt...so don't push it all off on Brittany. Plus they dated months ago & She's getting married now. Can we stop bringing up old shit
carl

Stanton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

sometimes it's the old shit that smells the best!
Fjsiswbwksish

Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

I'm sure westley don't appreciate you all bringing up Jessica or Brittany or any of his other ex's for that matter! He's in a relationship now! And he loves her so drop it.
ANM

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Ashton is an amazing person & mom. I've been friends with her for years. I'm glad she is happy. & I'm sure her & Wes both don't like the facts you all are bringing britt into this. She is beyond old news.
Ann Yinger

Blackey, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2014

Ashtons parenting skills are far from amazing And she cheats on big wes all the time with numerous guys including her sons father I am her mother I would know

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Whitesburg Discussions

Search the Whitesburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min wtf 146,969
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Objective Onlooker 128,950
Angel Caudill 3 hr Bert Absher 7
Brian damron (May '12) 5 hr Insider 16
trying to find my 8 year old son (Apr '13) 6 hr JUST SAYING 6
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 6 hr _-_Nope_-_ 81,562
Jeremy Cornett (Sep '12) 7 hr hard worker 112
•••
•••
•••
•••

Whitesburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000