Lmfao

Whitesburg, KY

#1 Apr 7, 2013
Got with little ol britt stamper and broke up a good friendship between her and big Jess whitaker hahahahahaha terrible tragedy, NOT!!!!!
Hmmmmmmmm

Whitesburg, KY

#2 Apr 9, 2013
Westley Caudill didn't do anything!! Brittany should have known better then to try to get with him knowing Jessica had feelings for him! That was dirty! I don't care who you are! Plus his NEW woman ASHTON is better looking then Britt and Jess.
Really

Whitesburg, KY

#3 Apr 9, 2013
I smell a troublemaker.
HAHA

Whitesburg, KY

#4 Apr 9, 2013
I'm sorry to bust your bubble.......but Ashton is prolly the most LEAST attractive one Wes has ever been with. But he sees something in her so that's not for us to judge!!!
No no no

Whitesburg, KY

#5 Apr 10, 2013
Jess moved half way across the country because Wes and britt. Attention?! of course And don't blame britt, Wes had to want it too, he had been single for years then decided he wanted a relationship with britt...so don't push it all off on Brittany. Plus they dated months ago & She's getting married now. Can we stop bringing up old shit
carl

Wayland, KY

#6 Apr 10, 2013
sometimes it's the old shit that smells the best!
Fjsiswbwksish

Whitesburg, KY

#7 Apr 10, 2013
I'm sure westley don't appreciate you all bringing up Jessica or Brittany or any of his other ex's for that matter! He's in a relationship now! And he loves her so drop it.
ANM

Martin, KY

#8 Oct 27, 2013
Ashton is an amazing person & mom. I've been friends with her for years. I'm glad she is happy. & I'm sure her & Wes both don't like the facts you all are bringing britt into this. She is beyond old news.
Ann Yinger

Whitesburg, KY

#9 Jan 8, 2014
Ashtons parenting skills are far from amazing And she cheats on big wes all the time with numerous guys including her sons father I am her mother I would know

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitesburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 19 min ChromiuMan 168,804
Samantha Gordon 4 hr Tafhc 4
LCC Footbal 5 hr Old Man Logan 9
Speak Your Piece 5 hr Old Man Logan 8
A-Jack 10 hr local 5
Election 10 hr conFused 21
Jenkins Rats 11 hr Yes 3

Whitesburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Whitesburg Mortgages