First Prev
of 2
Next Last
concerned

Anderson, SC

#1 May 11, 2009
does anyone else worry about our water here?
fhgyrrf

United States

#2 May 22, 2009
fgjfuyrfgukgyiutgh
County judge

Prestonsburg, KY

#4 Nov 5, 2012
Vote for me Chris Yonts an I will fix the 50% that should of been done long time ago
seems funny

Pikeville, KY

#5 Nov 8, 2012
That C.Y. water is the only water that comes out black in that hollow. And for some reason his levels in the water were higher than everyone else there. Wonder WHY.
orly

Winchester, KY

#6 Nov 9, 2012
They're too worried about coal to give a shit about their water.
Mountain Momma

Ashland, OH

#7 Nov 10, 2012
That is just plain wrong. Many folks "Up On Mill Creek" have black water, orange water, green water, water this is contaminated with a compound found in agent orange and 14 x the acceptable limit of arsenic that DOES exceeds the limit for Clean Water Act. Where you been, even Washington DC knows that. There is a long list of other metals and poisons found in the water that you are welcome to sample for yourself. See if you and your family could live with such a toxic mess. Would you perfer to just let the folks up on Mill Creek die or could you come to the table with a solution to the problem? Now, ask your question of the folks that have brown water if they are lucky to flush their toilet, many can and can only suck mud from their wells. The water is so bad up there that the state has stopped testing because they know now what they are dealing with thanks to Mr. Yonts and his community members for standing up and demanding answers from those that should be held responsible. That is what democracy looks like.
seems funny wrote:
That C.Y. water is the only water that comes out black in that hollow. And for some reason his levels in the water were higher than everyone else there. Wonder WHY.
Chris Yonts

Paintsville, KY

#8 Nov 11, 2012
It's time these county clowns go sad thing millcreekers are the ones paying the ultimate price peoples got cancer sick from water needless to say the county went the other way with it as well as potholes trees in the creek we live on the end of the county an get shit on evertime u turn around its bullshitt period I'm just standing up for the folks on millcreekers last I heard that was still in letcher county but I guess the clowns don't look at it that way
CHRIS YONTS

Prestonsburg, KY

#9 Nov 14, 2012
Yes that's what we need but just lay u hand on it it will fix its self yepppp
Flint head

Prestonsburg, KY

#10 Nov 23, 2012
My mouth is dry u got any water
American Dad

Paintsville, KY

#11 Nov 28, 2012
Flint head wrote:
My mouth is dry u got any water
Me an my family needs water too so good luck getting it from ward he sucks like that water is coming outta his large cup an not sharing my advise is don't ask for water because u won't get it by asking I live off 15 so what do u think
Meg griffin

Prestonsburg, KY

#12 Nov 29, 2012
American Dad wrote:
<quoted text>Me an my family needs water too so good luck getting it from ward he sucks like that water is coming outta his large cup an not sharing my advise is don't ask for water because u won't get it by asking I live off 15 so what do u think
When can we get water on Cowan & kings creek we have been waiting for way to long
Mountain Momma

United States

#13 Nov 30, 2012
American Dad wrote:
<quoted text>Me an my family needs water too so good luck getting it from ward he sucks like that water is coming outta his large cup an not sharing my advise is don't ask for water because u won't get it by asking I live off 15 so what do u think
Start by voicing your concerns at the next country meeting. Next scheduled meeting December 17, 2012 at 6:30. Come join us in the fight for one of lifes basic human rights "Safe Drinking Water." Together we can use the information available to help speed up the process in certain situtattions for testing and funding in mine impacted areas. You are not alone.
Mountain Momma

United States

#14 Nov 30, 2012
Meg griffin wrote:
<quoted text>When can we get water on Cowan & kings creek we have been waiting for way to long
You need to start by getting your water tested and not by the Mining companies or the Departmet of Mines. Would try the Dept of Water in Frankfortt. Come to the county meeting December 17, 2012 at 6:30 and stand with others who join you in search of clean water.
Really

Prestonsburg, KY

#15 Nov 30, 2012
Chris Yonts wrote:
It's time these county clowns go sad thing millcreekers are the ones paying the ultimate price peoples got cancer sick from water needless to say the county went the other way with it as well as potholes trees in the creek we live on the end of the county an get shit on evertime u turn around its bullshitt period I'm just standing up for the folks on millcreekers last I heard that was still in letcher county but I guess the clowns don't look at it that way
it's the same all over the county but the water should of been a First & Must uncalled for no excuse's the rec center & horse&ATVS shoulded of waited instead we are paying for it now I live at bottom fork we need water an it ant just millcreek this county is bigger then millcreek open your eyes an drive u will see if u will look
REALLY
#16 Nov 30, 2012
country meeting yee ha! sorry but thought that was funny....County Meeting.....
Flint head

Ivel, KY

#17 Dec 3, 2012
Millcreekers need water we know it's comming for yrs now do when can we turn it on ..... Only in good ole letcher county
Flint head

Paintsville, KY

#18 Dec 5, 2012
We need some water it's a disaster really an are judge can say is it's a coming so we know it is but when can we turn it on
Flint head

Ivel, KY

#19 Dec 5, 2012
Millcreek needs water mr. Ward
Hmmm
#20 Dec 6, 2012
Mountain Momma wrote:
<quoted text>
Start by voicing your concerns at the next country meeting. Next scheduled meeting December 17, 2012 at 6:30. Come join us in the fight for one of lifes basic human rights "Safe Drinking Water." Together we can use the information available to help speed up the process in certain situtattions for testing and funding in mine impacted areas. You are not alone.
Yeeee Haaaa Lets have a Country?Meeting..Lol
Flint head

Prestonsburg, KY

#21 Dec 8, 2012
Millcreek needs water

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitesburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Strel 148,150
Steven Johnson 4 hr Taboo 4
Wreck at parkway motel 6 hr concerned 2
Does anyone know the real SEVENTH SONS? (Aug '09) 6 hr JBL 314
Tyler newsome the rat 19 hr scared 26
Done with the BS Sun Fact 6
Whitesburg Night Life Sun Sharon 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Whitesburg Mortgages